PDA

View Full Version : Flatmate wanted in Lower Hutt

LB
3rd October 2005, 04:31
Flatmate wanted to share three bedroom house in Kelson with one housetrained male, and two lovely cats.

Prefer someone into motorcycles (gargre contains several bikes including a Ducati!!) but all genuine enquiries considered.

Please PM me if you're interested or know someone who is.

Available pretty much straight away.

Sparky Bills
3rd October 2005, 08:06
A DUCATI!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
One house trained male?? HAHAHAHA

Just kidding.

This is a nice place with a good set up. Get in quick people!

mangell6
3rd October 2005, 11:08
Prefer an early riser?

F5 Dave
3rd October 2005, 16:38
Great, our temp rental digs is coming to an end & we haven't found a house yet. 'Course I have a lot of garage stuff, so we'll have to push the Ducati outside to make room. :devil2:

Wife is v.keen on cats, so we may have to take them with us when we do go (if they are friendly). Will 'Mishy clean my dirtbike?

What?

LB
4th October 2005, 04:10
This is for a mate of mine - I haven't left Hamish for Ben B just yet!

So mangell6 the "early riser" option isn't applicable in this case!

flame
5th October 2005, 08:30
Flatmate wanted to share three bedroom house in Kelson with one housetrained male, and two lovely cats.

Prefer someone into motorcycles (gargre contains several bikes including a Ducati!!) but all genuine enquiries considered.

Please PM me if you're interested or know someone who is.

Available pretty much straight away.

This is an awesome place guys :niceone: I have lived there for the last 12 months and am just moving on because Ive found my own place :2thumbsup The current tenant is a freind of mine and is very cool to live with and you often have the place to yourself. Its a great house, with fantastic veiws and plenty of space for toys in the garrage.

ajturbo
5th October 2005, 20:53
ok..

will you put up with mud boy and i?

oh and 3 cute little doggies?......like their owner .. they love (chasing)pussies
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

as you can see luke and i are still looking for a place of our own!!!