PDA

View Full Version : All Christchurch KB's

Sniper
4th October 2005, 15:15
Please keep an eye out for AJL143. It is a Gold Toyota Corolla that is registered to Apex Car rentals.

The car has not been seen for 5 days and is a week overdue. If you see it could you please PM me where and when you saw it. It has also been reported stolen so please don't hop in and try to bring it back to me :p

Thanks

onearmedbandit
4th October 2005, 16:27
Will do. Locals that hired it or overseas people? Just curious.

**R1**
4th October 2005, 17:14
whats a toyota corolla?

dangerous
4th October 2005, 17:24
whats a toyota corolla?
Yeah what he said.....
Hey Aaron, your new sigie beside ya avatar (missd school 2 smoke pot)............ well it all makes sence now.... you know with ya ducks disease in all, not that I'm saying ya slow or any thing............ LMFAO ohhh who am I kidding of course I am :niceone: :chase: :whistle:

Sniper
5th October 2005, 07:11
Will do. Locals that hired it or overseas people? Just curious.

Local, I would release the name but I think thats illegal. He also gave us a bogus addres so we can't just turn up at the house and take the car.

Silage
5th October 2005, 18:55
Made a conscious effort to keep a look out to and from work and can report that the road is black and the sky grey and I didn't see the said vehicle.

Hope it turns up soon. I assume it is a late model Corolla. Is this why you are heading around the island tomorrow?

Sniper
8th October 2005, 07:55
Hey guys, yep cars still reported as stolen. Thanks for all the help. I'll attach a pic of said vehicle when I find one

Sniper
26th October 2005, 14:41
Car was found in Hastings today, thanks guys.

Ghost Lemur
26th October 2005, 16:12
dang

That was a bit of a mish they went on, wasn't it?

Have they caught the bastard?

Sniper
27th October 2005, 07:00
Yea, he is also wanted for other things around the country. Bad fraudster, he owes the medical board $160000.