PDA

View Full Version : MT03 2016 LAMS inc. ORC

Guilherme
21st October 2016, 10:56
Summer is just around the corner and the feeling of freedom riding a motorcycle can be guaranteed with this bargain.
An awesome bike, with just 365km (may increase as I ride occasionally) can be considered a brand new.
Color Black.
Rego till 12/2016 and WOF till 04/2019
Manual, Service book, spare key and Factory Warranty.
Don't miss the opportunity.
NZ$6100 ONO
Information from the brand can be found on https://www.yamaha-motor.co.nz/products/motorcycle/road/torque-sport/16-mt-03-0

Scubbo
21st October 2016, 12:21
tempting, whats the reason for selling? you a shop/demo bike?

Guilherme
21st October 2016, 13:11
tempting, whats the reason for selling? you a shop/demo bike?
Just don't have space and cash to keep it so better to go for someone that can take care of it.
I have a small garage and can't keep two (my wife has one the same) motorcycle and car in. :-/
Welcome to check.
Give me a text 0220531137.
Thanks

Pound
21st October 2016, 16:42
I have a small garage and can't keep two (my wife has one the same) motorcycle and car in. :-/

Surely you knew that before buying it??

Guilherme
21st October 2016, 17:14
Surely you knew that before buying it??
Yep, I knew, but I got from a friend and thought about keep during the summer.
I can actually fit inside the garage but everytime I have to go out I have to squeeze myself to get in the car or on the motorcycle and I don't want to take the chance of scratch it, which I already did in my car. Also can't afford the insurance for all the vehicles. I wish I could stay with both motorcycles and sell the car but car essencial to travel and carry stuff. Anyway, believe or not is for sale. You are welcome to come and check and make your opinion and choice. Those are the reasons I'm selling. If you are interested just come to check it.
Thanks.

Pound
21st October 2016, 17:24
Fair enough.

I've ridden one of these things, and it's basically a mini MT 07, which to say, awesome fun, and one of the quickest new LAMS bikes you can buy.

Good luck with the sale;)

Guilherme
21st October 2016, 19:51
Fair enough.

I've ridden one of these things, and it's basically a mini MT 07, which to say, awesome fun, and one of the quickest new LAMS bikes you can buy.

Good luck with the sale;)
Sure, it's an awesome bike... My wife fell in love at the first ride and, as you see, me too. I still plan to get one the same or a MT07/09 later but will have to move house to do that. :-/
Sad to see it go but it was on the heat of the moment I decided to buy from my friend.

AllanB
21st October 2016, 20:00
400 kms, tyre nipples still showing and looking for it's third owner!

Poor baby - someone make a rude offer and give it some love.

Guilherme
21st October 2016, 20:12
400 kms, tyre nipples still showing and looking for it's third owner!

Poor baby - someone make a rude offer and give it some love.

True, I wish I could give the love she deserves but unfortunately we have to break up.
Sad news for me, tood news for someone.
I hope she gets a good new love...

Black Knight
22nd October 2016, 08:04
What is the scoop on the warranty,transferable to new owner?

Guilherme
22nd October 2016, 08:13
What is the scoop on the warranty,transferable to new owner?
Sorry, didn't get the quetstion, are you asking about the lenght of the warranty? The lenght is two years from new, firts bought in 02/06/2016.

Black Knight
22nd October 2016, 17:25
Thanks bud-also meant to ask if any money is owing on it?Also-Why did the first owner,your friend,want to sell it so soon after buying it?

Guilherme
22nd October 2016, 17:29
Thanks bud-also meant to ask if any money is owing on it?Also-Why did the first owner,your friend,want to sell it so soon after buying it?
No money owned. He was moving to the city and didn't have parking. Would you like to come and check? Just give me a text on 0220531137. Pretty sure you will like it...

Black Knight
22nd October 2016, 17:39
Don't get to Akld that often-Will give it some thought even though I don't normally buy bikes sight unseen,I am familiar with the MT-03,seen all the U Tube vids, and yours looks fine.-I will prolly phone or PM you via this site.Cheers.

Guilherme
22nd October 2016, 18:05
Don't get to Akld that often-Will give it some thought even though I don't normally buy bikes sight unseen,I am familiar with the MT-03,seen all the U Tube vids, and yours looks fine.-I will prolly phone or PM you via this site.Cheers.
No problem. Where are you based at?

Black Knight
23rd October 2016, 07:14
Russell,Bay of Islands,aka Paradise.

Guilherme
23rd October 2016, 07:55
Russell,Bay of Islands,aka Paradise.

Find a time to come and check it out and we can discuss.