PDA

View Full Version : Fare thee well, 2016

Akzle
24th December 2016, 09:58
Can't say you've been my favourite year. probably not even top 10. But I'll keep going and you'll never exist again, so eat a bowl of cocks.

Katman
24th December 2016, 10:04
But I'll keep going.....

Hey, the year's not over yet.

YellowDog
24th December 2016, 10:06
eat a bowl of cocks.

I love chicken :yes:

Akzle
24th December 2016, 11:00
Hey, the year's not over yet.

is for me, man.
i'm taking time off smoking drugs, cashing dole checks and wanking. I'll be getting back into it in march..

Akzle
24th December 2016, 11:02
I love chicken :yes:

i can't even be bothered being a smartass about that.
merry bahumbug to you and yours, maannnnn.

PrincessBandit
24th December 2016, 11:07
You tease. For a minute there I thought it was a leaving thread.

Still a few days to officially go but, yeah, then it'll be another year consigned to memory.

Oh, I'll stick with roasted chicken breast rather than le coq thanks :yes:

Even though you're a rude a-hole I still hope you have a good Christmas. Just as I wish all the other rude a-holes here the same.

Maha
24th December 2016, 12:06
so eat a bowl of cocks.

You devil you, ya never let on that Chris and Steve were visiting. Ask them to assist you with your grammar 'cashing dole checks'

Tazz
24th December 2016, 12:30
My year was epic until I just checked how much I have to pay of my student loan because of working overseas for 21 days longer than I should have. Shit goddamn! Can't fuckin win :laugh:

Good to be back though

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tlL2w6ke1yBwmNThsaRVZ_iWnOrVVNqI8bymbKqTTaADsQhdBF QQbTHQ6sEieWHTXAvEpYGupDREZmk=w1680-h1050-no

Akzle
24th December 2016, 12:40
My year was epic until I just checked how much I have to pay of my student loan because of working overseas for 21 days longer than I should have. Shit goddamn! Can't fuckin win :laugh:
]

good ol joos eh. they'll get you every time.
picton, is it?

Brian d marge
24th December 2016, 12:53
Agreed , sucky the goat balls year
Jailed and bailed for 2 counts of assault with injury ..Facing a 6 k ( NZ ) fine and or time in the big house
Fkin gay faggots crying foul for a busted nose .
Fk

sent for a divine source

Tazz
24th December 2016, 13:04
good ol joos eh. they'll get you every time.
picton, is it?

For sure, never mind the money I've brought back into the country either...
I owe a return tickets worth. Might as well buy a one way and carry on earning a decent bloody wage overseas with lower cost of living instead. Really regret going to uni.

And yup! Last Friday berthing in Picton. Such a cool vibe and general lack of assholes (other than me) here too.

jasonu
24th December 2016, 14:12
i'm taking time off smoking drugs, cashing dole checks and wanking.

What else is there?

HenryDorsetCase
24th December 2016, 15:04
is for me, man.
i'm taking time off smoking drugs, cashing dole checks and wanking. I'll be getting back into it in march..

so how's your holiday different from your day job again?

HenryDorsetCase
24th December 2016, 15:06
Also, I agree with you about 2016. Like, my work year has been good, if a bit stressful at times, but fuck, David Bowie died which is just not cool. I couldnt't listen to his last album.... though I will again after 10 Jan 17.

HenryDorsetCase
24th December 2016, 15:07
Really regret going to uni.

interesting: what did you do?

Akzle
24th December 2016, 15:26
interesting: what did you do?

:psst: went to uni

Akzle
24th December 2016, 15:27
so how's your holiday different from your day job again?

i said i'm GIVING UP that for a while

Akzle
24th December 2016, 15:41
because i have no balls my penis is often mistaken for an infected clitoris

i'm sure we're all flatterrred that you felt comfortable shearing that with us. but it's probably not the correct forum. iykwim.

Brian d marge
24th December 2016, 18:33
For sure, never mind the money I've brought back into the country either...
I owe a return tickets worth. Might as well buy a one way and carry on earning a decent bloody wage overseas with lower cost of living instead. Really regret going to uni.

And yup! Last Friday berthing in Picton. Such a cool vibe and general lack of assholes (other than me) here too.
Don't pay it
It was a scam in the first place
Fk em , take it out of me file money or me pension

sent for a divine source

Brian d marge
24th December 2016, 18:34
What else is there?
Homebrew

sent for a divine source

willytheekid
24th December 2016, 20:13
http://christmasgiftideaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/5c2f1e2bb44522d7621255e8dec7d01b.jpg

...Just one more sleep!

Then I get to watch my kids OD on happy :clap:

...Merry Xmas all :D

Im off to drink some more an try to finish a barbie bike for ma wee girl...tricky build with all the sparkles & tassels...I do like the pretty front flower basket tho :yes:

Brian d marge
24th December 2016, 20:16
http://christmasgiftideaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/5c2f1e2bb44522d7621255e8dec7d01b.jpg

...Just one more sleep!

Then I get to watch my kids OD on happy :clap:

...Merry Xmas all :D

Im off to drink some more an try to finish a barbie bike for ma wee girl...tricky build with all the sparkles & tassels...I do like the pretty front flower basket tho :yes:
Mine better had ...Fkin expensive The fkers

sent for a divine source

husaberg
24th December 2016, 21:01
smoking drugs, cashing dole checks and wanking...

What else is there?

Brian already covered it

sucky the goat balls

Madness
24th December 2016, 21:44

I'm on the Sunday arvo Bluebridge. We should catch up for a fist fight or a joint or summat?

oldrider
25th December 2016, 06:56
I'm on the Sunday arvo Bluebridge. We should catch up for a fist fight or a joint or summat?

Ah a good old fashioned knuckle up - win or lose one of the delights of youth! :drinkup:

HenryDorsetCase
25th December 2016, 11:00
Fucking hell, I had forgotten what a truly shit year it was for famous people dying.

Here's the RadionNZ "year in death" from this morning. Worth a listen.

But yeah: Lemmy, Bowie, Ali, the list goes on.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=201828900

oldrider
25th December 2016, 12:35
Fucking hell, I had forgotten what a truly shit year it was for famous people dying.

No item playing? - WTF? :doh: .................................................. .............................. :psst: Pst Merry Christmas etc!

Tazz
25th December 2016, 14:27

Getting on or off? No time today but I'll shout you a beer if you're back through again heading north. Asshole population just increased while you're here :laugh:

ellipsis
25th December 2016, 14:28

...and now Rick Parfitt from Status Quo, just to squeeze another one of the greats into oblivion before the year ends...fuck 2016... it's been a year of wake up calls and some good racing...some kind of balance there I suppose...

jasonu
25th December 2016, 14:57
Zsa Zsa Gabor is another late 2016 departure.

People come and people go.
I had a good year. I'm (me and the family) are better off than this time last year and we all still have our health.
Bring on a prosperous 2017!!!

PrincessBandit
25th December 2016, 15:50
Zsa Zsa Gabor is another late 2016 departure.

Here's hoping my favourite Princess (Laia of course) does not become another victim of these too-soon departures.

jasonu
25th December 2016, 16:56
Here's hoping my favourite Princess (Laia of course) does not become another victim of these too-soon departures.

I just saw the news. I wouldn't bet on her seeing 2017...

Madness
25th December 2016, 19:19
Getting on or off? No time today but I'll shout you a beer if you're back through again heading north. Asshole population just increased while you're here :laugh:

I've managed to screw my days up after less than a week off work. Getting off tomorrow but straight back onto another boat so no time for a beer. Assholes are usually American, I'm an arsehole.

James Deuce
25th December 2016, 19:21
Rick Parfitt (Status Quo) and Frank Murray (Manager for The Pogues and one of Phil Lynott's mates) sucked a kumara in the last 24 hours as well...

Paul in NZ
25th December 2016, 19:40
And yet - every day babies are born... Precious little lights that may go on to do great things and become beacons to hold back the shadows... Despair not - life goes on, its not just about meetings but partings also...

Katman
25th December 2016, 19:44
And yet - every day babies are born... Precious little lights that may go on to do great things and become beacons to hold back the shadows...

....or they may kill people.

Merry Xmas.

scumdog
26th December 2016, 19:19
i'm sure we're all flatterrred that you felt comfortable shearing that with us. but it's probably not the correct forum. iykwim.

'shearing' ??

Can't pull the wool over OUR eyes...

PrincessBandit
28th December 2016, 07:51
I just saw the news. I wouldn't bet on her seeing 2017...

Dammit!!! You were right. I wonder if Princess Leia/General Organa will go on a suicide mission in the next film now that her beloved Han Solo met his end in TFA. :weep:

Paul in NZ
28th December 2016, 07:58
Dammit!!! You were right. I wonder if Princess Leia/General Organa will go on a suicide mission in the next film now that her beloved Han Solo met his end in TFA. :weep:

Oh man.... That sucks, one of a few genuine icons of the era....

pritch
28th December 2016, 08:47
Some people in the US are offended by aspects of the coverage of her death. The New York Times refers to her as Hollywood and Star Wars royalty. She was much more than that, she was a successful screen writer and a novelist.

A clip from The Blues Brothers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftt4f2H3GDs

jasonu
28th December 2016, 10:39
Some people in the US are offended by aspects of the coverage of her death. The New York Times refers to her as Hollywood and Star Wars royalty. She was much more than that, she was a successful screen writer and a novelist.

A clip from The Blues Brothers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftt4f2H3GDs

Odd, all the news I have seen so far went into great depths about her.

pritch
28th December 2016, 19:50
Odd, all the news I have seen so far went into great depths about her.

You probably don't read as much as I do, I have the advantage of being retired and thus have more time - for the meantime?

TV1 news here started with the Hollywood Royalty, Star Wars thing just as the NY Times had. It's possible the NY Times lifted their game subsequently but I haven't checked yet. Later in the TV1 bulletin there was more detail (probably lifted directly from ABC as per usual) still, more was omitted than was mentioned. Star Wars clips are easier to illustrate a TV item with than mention of her mental health work. I woulda thunk screen plays should be easy to illustrate though.

jasonu
29th December 2016, 06:27
You probably don't read as much as I do, I have the advantage of being retired and thus have more time - for the meantime?

TV1 news here started with the Hollywood Royalty, Star Wars thing just as the NY Times had. It's possible the NY Times lifted their game subsequently but I haven't checked yet. Later in the TV1 bulletin there was more detail (probably lifted directly from ABC as per usual) still, more was omitted than was mentioned. Star Wars clips are easier to illustrate a TV item with than mention of her mental health work. I woulda thunk screen plays should be easy to illustrate though.

Lazy journalism...lotsa that going on here too.

Tazz
29th December 2016, 08:40
https://www.dougstanhopescelebritydeathpool.com/

oldrider
29th December 2016, 09:35

Lazy journalism? - response to deliberate editorial tactics of Western media control groups - journalists have to eat and feed families! :facepalm: . :sick:

ellipsis
29th December 2016, 09:58
Lazy journalism? - response to deliberate editorial tactics of Western media control groups - journalists have to eat and feed families! :facepalm: . :sick:

...it would be cheaper to eat families than feed them...

jasonu
29th December 2016, 12:26

Debbie Reynolds might be next. She just had a stroke while organizing her daughters funeral.

Laava
29th December 2016, 14:11
Debbie Reynolds might be next. She just had a stroke while organizing her daughters funeral.

You know that you caused this to happen don't you?
http://nzh.tw/11774357

Akzle
29th December 2016, 14:32
.. had a stroke while organizing her daughters funeral.

i was asked to leave, for that very reason...

Berries
29th December 2016, 15:09
And now the Queen. Bloody hell.

Swoop
29th December 2016, 15:14
The phrase "Churnalism" is used to denote the lazy/cheap ways of "making media". One source types something up and then it is regurgitated by other media outlets, usually without fact-checking the article.

I note that Mrs Queen wasn't seen at some god-bothering occasion recently and was described as "poorly", "under the weather", etc.
Just a speculation that she might have popped her clogs and they are keeping it secret until 2017. Do the Tinfoil hatters have any suggestion here?

jasonu
29th December 2016, 15:29
You know that you caused this to happen don't you?
http://nzh.tw/11774357

Are you saying all I have to do is mention a name on KB and they croak?

Any requests???:cool:

oldrider
29th December 2016, 16:15
Are you saying all I have to do is mention a name on KB and they croak?

Any requests???:cool:

PM sent with list of 3 from KB. :niceone:

Brian d marge
29th December 2016, 17:44
i was asked to leave, for that very reason...

must spread me cheeks

a stroke ?

young buck, it takes me a trips to the doctors, 2kg of sildenafil citrate and a magazine or two, ( the ones that are in a plastic bag on the top shelf )

mind you the doctor warned me about the side effects;

If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away.
If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your old fella........ a hard on for 4 hours, sod the treatment, think how much the byatch will cost me ....one of us will be seeking medical help thats for sure .....

Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problems ......Im blind as a bat .....

Some people may also have ringing in their ears................... Im married, the noise is constant.

Grumph
29th December 2016, 19:04
Some people may also have ringing in their ears................... Im married, the noise is constant.

I'm from the days of unsilenced race bikes, 2 and 4 stroke. I have a neat hole in my hearing covering roughly the frequency of an unsilenced 2 stroke twin...

Luckily it closely approximates the broadcast frequency from 'er indoors...

Personally I'm looking both ways crossing the road and being careful around machinery and 'lectrics - at least till the end of this dammned year.

mossy1200
29th December 2016, 19:18
Just when you though 2016 couldn't get worsa.
My battery died.

YellowDog
30th December 2016, 07:56
Some perspective on to the matter:

Berries
30th December 2016, 20:10
A link that perhaps only the Brits of a certain age will understand - I see dead people. (http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38418802)

You can have your David Bowie and your George Michael, but Cliff Michelmore and Ian McCaskill? How did that not make the news?

And in honour of the one and only Boutros Boutros Ghali -
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xXxoq75CkBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PrincessBandit
31st December 2016, 23:01
Despite everything - Happy New Year all.

Berries
1st January 2017, 22:42
I note that Mrs Queen wasn't seen at some god-bothering occasion recently and was described as "poorly", "under the weather", etc.
Just a speculation that she might have popped her clogs and they are keeping it secret until 2017. Do the Tinfoil hatters have any suggestion here?

Long live the King. (http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/88076816/britains-queen-elizabeth-ii-misses-church-again-due-to-heavy-cold)

jasonu
2nd January 2017, 03:44
Long live the King. (http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/88076816/britains-queen-elizabeth-ii-misses-church-again-due-to-heavy-cold)

You mean King Senile.

Berries
2nd January 2017, 10:12
It's a Jewish conspiracy.

Brian d marge
3rd January 2017, 23:34
You mean King Senile.she had better devour more children in order to appease her masters