PDA

View Full Version : New rider with a new bike (from Hamilton)

snapdragon
15th February 2017, 11:18
Hey guys,

New here.. Been riding for around 8 months, and about to get my restricted license.

I started on a '89 Ninja 250 which I stripped apart, fixed up and sold. I then bought a near new 2015 Ninja 300 which I've done about 8000km on since.

I grabbed a Yoshimura slip-on for it (got sick of it sounding like a kitchen appliance) and I'm pretty happy with it for now.. at least until I get my full license.

Anyways, I'm based in Hamilton and always keen for a ride.

Cheers!

Akzle
15th February 2017, 16:03
o k

caseye
15th February 2017, 18:24
Look up the Waikato laxed out Riders here in KB. They ride often and meet most Wednesdays at the te Rapa tavern about 6 pm.
Can't miss em, some even ride.
Good bunch of guys and girls who like to ride and enjoy each others company.
Welcome to KB, don't worry about Arkzel, he's toothless these days.

Rcktfsh
15th February 2017, 19:10
Hamilton Motorcycle Club meets the first Thursday of the month at their clubrooms in Seddon Road (behind the Waikato Stadium), doors open at 7.30pm. Have a coup;e of members that race 250 Ninjas and also organise regular road rides.

IkieBikie
15th February 2017, 19:46
Look up the Waikato laxed out Riders here in KB. They ride often and meet most Wednesdays at the te Rapa tavern about 6 pm.
Can't miss em, some even ride.
Good bunch of guys and girls who like to ride and enjoy each others company.
Welcome to KB, don't worry about Arkzel, he's toothless these days.

Hi Mark, LOR is pretty much dead and gone. I dont think they meet Wednesdays anymore. However if any of the old crew are around Me and Murray will be at the clubrooms approx 4-6pm this Saturday. Staying in Hams before heading to Paeroa Sunday.