PDA

View Full Version : invalid re-direct

Cosmik de Bris
23rd February 2017, 10:44
Hi, every time I login I get an invalid re-direct and have to got to the forum by clicking the forum link on the menu bar. This means I have to login every time as the "remember me" button doesn't seem to stick.

Cheers

Berries
23rd February 2017, 18:53
I am getting it too on occasion which means I can't be arsed logging on most of the time. Unfortunately that means I have to read all the wanky signatures that people have.

Grumph
24th February 2017, 11:04
I was having the same problem a few weeks ago. Solved by re establishing the link to the forum from scratch.

Seems to happen after a security upgrade either on this end or yours.

Akzle
24th February 2017, 19:33
I was having the same problem a few weeks ago. Solved by re establishing the link to the forum from scratch.

Seems to happen after a security upgrade either on this end or yours.

do you mean "clear your cookies"? or is there some secret protocol i haven't been inducted in to?

MD
24th February 2017, 20:22
Same weird behaviour here. In the past I was immediately logged in on first KB screen opening. The past few weeks I seemed to always be logged out so I started manually logging in then discovered all you have to do is click once on 'Forum' at that point it automatically logs me in. Problem solved.

TheDemonLord
26th February 2017, 22:31
Issue is your cookie is saved on the HTTPS version of the site, but the redirect is directing you to the HTTP version of the site (or vice versa)

I get the same issue because my saved links are all HTTP.

TPTB should probably redirect all HTTP traffic to HTTPS - problem solved.

Cosmik de Bris
28th February 2017, 09:58
Same weird behaviour here. In the past I was immediately logged in on first KB screen opening. The past few weeks I seemed to always be logged out so I started manually logging in then discovered all you have to do is click once on 'Forum' at that point it automatically logs me in. Problem solved.

That did it, thanks.

trufflebutter
28th February 2017, 10:35
I get that periodically, but only when I use the password for my other login :blip:

tri boy
28th February 2017, 16:46
Issue is your cookie is saved on the HTTPS version of the site, but the redirect is directing you to the HTTP version of the site (or vice versa)

I get the same issue because my saved links are all HTTP.

TPTB should probably redirect all HTTP traffic to HTTPS - problem solved.

English motherfucker.:wacko:

SpankMe
1st March 2017, 08:57
Rewrite rules updated. Let me know if its any better.

Cosmik de Bris
1st March 2017, 10:06

Yup, seems OK now.

husaberg
7th March 2017, 22:46

i am getting an error when looking at pics under attached by a selected user.
Quite often after when you go forward the post where the image was attached, After you hit the back button to go back to the image page, it actually reverts to all latest attachments by all users. rather than the user you had selected.