PDA

View Full Version : Mt Torlesse trail ride

R1madness
4th March 2017, 16:19
Gidday.... I'm pretty new to Offroad riding... well it's been 25 years since I've owned one.... oh and I've got a gasgas xc200 now.
I'm thinking of going to the Mt torlesse Trail ride tomorrow. Has anyone been? What's the terrain like ?
Cheers

pete-blen
4th March 2017, 16:37
Gidday.... I'm pretty new to Offroad riding... well it's been 25 years since I've owned one.... oh and I've got a gasgas xc200 now.
I'm thinking of going to the Mt torlesse Trail ride tomorrow. Has anyone been? What's the terrain like ?
Cheers

the boy and me are all loaded up....
this is one I have not done yet....
they run the main loop with novice & enduro sections
so there will be something to suit you...
Having the boy with me , we will just do the main loop....

flashg
4th March 2017, 16:55
Cheers
I've done it three times, and I'll be there tomorrow as well. Traction is not a problem. Follow the yellow flags first time out, take your time and enjoy. See what you think after that, then try the red loop (for experienced riders)if you're comfortable with the terrain. If you have a bit of trouble, don't worry there are heaps of people that'll stop and help you.