PDA

View Full Version : who owns a Blue R6 ?? and rides south midweek ???

Random
7th October 2005, 06:51
A couple of times midweek when I have been on my way to Raglin on the back road from Tuakau, I have seen a blue R6 have tried to catch this guy, no luck, he must know the road pretty well, he passed me in some twisty bit in the middle of nowhere and I could not catch him after that( not a slow rider myself) he was in blue and white leathers.

If your on this site man, would you be keen to hook up for a ride ?, you must know the road pretty well !, would be cool to ride with you. send me a message.

Ricky

Riff Raff
7th October 2005, 07:14
A couple of times midweek when I have been on my way to Raglin on the back road from Tuakau, I have seen a blue R6 have tried to catch this guy, no luck, he must know the road pretty well, he passed me in some twisty bit in the middle of nowhere and I could not catch him after that( not a slow rider myself) he was in blue and white leathers.

That would be Firefight. He knows that road better than anyone. Send him a PM and I'm sure he'll be happy for you to ride with him.

Marmoot
7th October 2005, 08:27
I don't think he's riding this saturday.... :mellow:

Want to ride down that road on this Saturday? I'm keen :love:

enigma51
7th October 2005, 08:34
Yip sounds like FF

Two Smoker
7th October 2005, 18:06

If your on this site man, would you be keen to hook up for a ride ?, you must know the road pretty well !, would be cool to ride with you. send me a message.

Ricky

Definately Firefight, send him a PM and he will hook up for a ride... He knows SH22 the best out of anyone in the world... You need to come on some KB rides to see some real riders (aye Dave :bleh: hehehe)

sAsLEX
7th October 2005, 18:59
you must know the road pretty well !

I think he even has pet names for all the pot holes! rossi would be doing well to keep up with FF on that road!

Marmoot
7th October 2005, 19:05
I think he even has pet names for all the pot holes!

he uses numbers. Not sure whether the numbering starts from Ngaruawahia or Pukekohe

sAsLEX
8th October 2005, 00:25
he uses numbers. Not sure whether the numbering starts from Ngaruawahia or Pukekohe

I know he has names for the corners! just ask him about Vladi's* corner! he was even going to put up a sign!

But I think the story he tells beats any sign

* what a fuckin great save that was

Random
8th October 2005, 06:33

hey Marmoot, work saturday and sundays, can only ride middle of the week.

Ricky

Random
8th October 2005, 06:34
will send this Firefight dude a pm

thanks Ricky

Sniper
8th October 2005, 06:43
Ride safe guys, remember, the road isn't a racetrack.

Firefight
8th October 2005, 10:23
Ride safe guys, remember, the road isn't a racetrack.

Yes, your right Sniper,well :done: good advice, one of the reasons I like this road , plenty of fun without needing the high topspeeds that some prefer to ride at.

And Ricky, got your pm and have replied with my cell #,, nice bike you have there,I think it was you I passed about two weeks ago, nothing wrong with your pace, as you see not a lot of long straight bits on 22, I guess you would be able to wind it up a bit between Whatawhata and Rags, just be aware of Mr :Police: he/she like that bit of road, also lots of legal fun to be had on the devi(Hill).

F/F

Firefight
8th October 2005, 10:26
I know he has names for the corners! just ask him about Vladi's* corner! he was even going to put up a sign!

But I think the story he tells beats any sign

* what a fuckin great save that was

your right Alex, that was one of the best saves I have ever seen, hes a bloody :niceone: good rider our Chef mate, have made the sign up, just got to drive out there in the car to put it up.

F/F

Firefight
8th October 2005, 10:30
just a thought, knowing the road well does not mean a lot, skill is what counts, never forget the day Jimmy(WT) rode it for the first time EVER, left everyone for dead, Just skill, talent and some big balls, not bad for a skinny cunt from wellytown..

F/F

Marmoot
8th October 2005, 11:26
I notice a lot of postings by FF today......hey D, ain't you supposed to be in some sort of private moments somewhere?

Firefight
8th October 2005, 15:18
I notice a lot of postings by FF today......hey D, ain't you supposed to be in some sort of private moments somewhere?

Later on man :love: plenty of time for that.

F/F :mellow:

loosebruce
8th October 2005, 16:21
Later on man :love: plenty of time for that.

F/F :mellow:

Those pills got quite a long window Dave?

Random
12th October 2005, 17:58
Hi again guys, well I meet Firefight yesterday, we rode down Highway 22, I did not even know that was the name of the road, till he told me doh !

What can I say ? Shit he is fast, Thank you Dave, I had a great time,
I learned heaps off you man, look forward to doing another weekday ride with you soon.

Ricky