PDA

View Full Version : BUSH:GOD TOLD ME TO INVADE IRAQ

SixPackBack
8th October 2005, 11:25
Thats right Folks, front page of the herald today. the leader of the strongest nation on earth has admitted to being a religous psychopath.

nudemetalz
8th October 2005, 11:35
He's lost the plot completely now !!

Storm
8th October 2005, 11:37
He had the plot ?

NotaGoth
8th October 2005, 11:46
:argh: I seen that on the news last night.. Any excuse huh..

Oakie
8th October 2005, 11:47
Funny isn't it. When you talk to God you're a good person but as soon as He talks back, you become a nutter. Perhaps that's why I'm an atheist.

Ixion
8th October 2005, 11:53
He had the plot ?

Plot ? Plot ? There's a plot ? You know about a plot? Wad are y' , you must be one of them subversive freedom hating pinko commies - uh, sorry, wrong paranoia, I mean one of them subversive freedom hating towelhead terrorists.

Oh, The Department of Homeland Security will be SO on to YOU , right fast. The Marines and the black helicopters are on the way . Give the POTUS's regards to the folk at Gitmo .

Sniper
8th October 2005, 12:35
Good old george bush. Maybe he meant his father.

Cibby
8th October 2005, 12:42
Good old george bush. Maybe he meant his father.

haha..

or

maybe he ment himself????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zed
8th October 2005, 12:46
...the leader of the strongest nation on earth has admitted to being a religous psychopath.According to the same article in the Herald he hasn't admitted a thing. You're just as bad as the newswriters Sixpack, and we all know just how honest they are eh!

NZ Herald
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

By Rupert Cornwell

...The BBC reported that the White House had dismissed the allegations as "absurd". "He's never made such comments," said White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

He told Bob Woodward - whose 2004 book Plan of Attack is the definitive account of the road to war in Iraq - that after giving the order to invade, he walked in the White House garden, praying "that our troops be safe, be protected by the Almighty". He told Woodward, "I was praying for strength to do the Lord's will. I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I will be as good a messenger of His will as possible. And then of course, I pray for forgiveness."

NotaGoth
8th October 2005, 12:49
So because it was "word" from god .. it must make it ok? surely..

alright... I'm gonna go drown my kid in the bathtub now.. don't worry.. its okay.. god told me to do it.. :mellow:

Indiana_Jones
8th October 2005, 12:52
The Martians didn't need a reason.....

Ulla! Ulla! Ulla! Ulla! Ulla! Ulla!

-Indy

NotaGoth
8th October 2005, 12:55
indy.......

marty
8th October 2005, 13:45
hey 6pack - you'd make a GREAT police reporter!

SixPackBack
8th October 2005, 16:12
A qoute from the news paper article
"in the programme, Elusive Peace: Israel and the arabs, former Palestinian foreign Minister Nabil Shaath says mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former Prime Minister and now Palestinian President, that'I'm driven with a mission from God. god would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan' And i did, and then god would tell me, George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq', and i did

The article goes on to say the White dismisses such claim's. However after invading Iraq under the presumption of 'weapons of mass destruction', it would be fair to say the White house lacks credibility, Bush is probably just as likely to be lying and the statement from Mr Nabil Shaath is in fact true.

SPORK
8th October 2005, 16:23
I read some of the article in the Dominion today, total shite reporting.

Zed, thanks for clearing that up!

Ixion, I have strong reason to believe you've read Stupid White Men. (POTUS)

And if he ever did say that, it was just to appeal to the religious fundy rights, and people that watch FOX NEWS.

Fun Fact, did you know George Washington still has total control over the US armed forces?

Brett
8th October 2005, 16:26
I dont believe a word that that dumb arsed left wing biased New Zealand herald writes about politics. I doubt he sadi that.
If he did...the man is a complete piece of cooked toast. Welcome to the holy Jihad band wagon.

SPORK
8th October 2005, 16:39
I dont believe a word that that dumb arsed left wing biased New Zealand herald writes about politics. I doubt he sadi that.
If he did...the man is a complete piece of cooked toast. Welcome to the holy Jihad band wagon.
Left wing media?! BAHAHAAHAH.

Read "Lies and the lying liars who tell them" by Al Franken. He's so the coolest.

Deano
8th October 2005, 16:47
alright... I'm gonna go drown my kid in the bathtub now.. don't worry.. its okay.. god told me to do it.. :mellow:

I hear voices telling me to speed.

Skyryder
8th October 2005, 17:19
The article goes on to say the White dismisses such claim's. However after invading Iraq under the presumption of 'weapons of mass destruction', it would be fair to say the White house lacks credibility, Bush is probably just as likely to be lying and the statement from Mr Nabil Shaath is in fact true.

Another bad case of reporting?? I think the journo means

as the instead of........ and the

That's the beauty of English and why we need lawyers. Just one little word can in fact alter the whole meaning of a sentance.

Skyryder

NotaGoth
8th October 2005, 17:31
I hear voices telling me to speed.

is that so you can get to the rugby? :mellow:

parsley
8th October 2005, 17:45
I bet Osama is just kicking himself right now. "If only I'd said God told me to do it I wouldn't be stuck in this bloody cave!"

SixPackBack
8th October 2005, 19:11
I bet Osama is just kicking himself right now. "If only I'd said God told me to do it I wouldn't be stuck in this bloody cave!"

Hello........where have you been, this is a holy Jihad and Osama can do what the fuck he likes to kill the infidels. As can George Bush.....God told them to do it so it must be o.k.
Strange that God seems to play for both sides at the same time. The war should be on any psycho who has 'God' talking to them as God is obviously a complete bastard and only communicates with those that are dimwitted or of low intelligence. :headbang:

inlinefour
8th October 2005, 19:22
Kill first, make excuses later... :kick:

marty
8th October 2005, 19:30
i think you're just jealous cause he didn't ask for your opinion first

Teflon
8th October 2005, 20:03
he's doing gods bidding, just like Hitler was.

parsley
8th October 2005, 20:03
i think you're just jealous cause he didn't ask for your opinion first
Actually God regularly asks my opinion. Only this morning he was asking what he should have for breakfast.

Fart
9th October 2005, 06:29
God told me to buy the Yamaha MT-01 by the end of this year.

God also says that I should invade my neighbours and take what I want so I can afford to pay for the MT-01.

God rocks cos I can use his name as an excuse for my wrong doings.

:not:

SixPackBack
9th October 2005, 09:44
he's doing gods bidding, just like Hitler was.

Catholic church supported Hitler to a large degree and what a shamefull, evil show he put on......lets face it folk's more people have died in the name of God in the last 2000 years than all other causes put together. And we continue to put up with the hipocrisy

NC
9th October 2005, 09:46
What did you expect? :mellow:

MikeL
9th October 2005, 14:53
I dont believe a word that that dumb arsed left wing biased New Zealand herald writes about politics.

Agree absolutely and totally.

Except for one thing: replace "left" with "right"...

Ixion
9th October 2005, 14:58
Agree absolutely and totally.

Except for one thing: replace "left" with "right"...

Left biased socially, right biased economically , maybe

SPORK
9th October 2005, 15:04
Left biased socially, right biased economically , maybe
No, it's that bloody left media, and those pinko communist Jews, of course!

I love George Bush because he protects me from terror.

Zed
9th October 2005, 16:57
Catholic church supported Hitler to a large degree and what a shameful...Wow, you have your facts right for once! :eek5:

SixPackBack
9th October 2005, 17:40
Wow, you have your facts right for once! :eek5:

Patronising cunt

inlinefour
9th October 2005, 20:54
Patronising cunt

But at least its something he is good at :killingme

Ixion
9th October 2005, 21:04
Patronising cunt

By definition, a cunt cannot be patronising. You mean matronising.

Or, patronising cock, maybe

SixPackBack
10th October 2005, 06:38
By definition, a cunt cannot be patronising. You mean matronising.

Or, patronising cock, maybe

Thanx for clearing that up for me, my life feels so much richer :laugh:

Lou Girardin
10th October 2005, 08:17
According to the same article in the Herald he hasn't admitted a thing. You're just as bad as the newswriters Sixpack, and we all know just how honest they are eh!

NZ Herald
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

By Rupert Cornwell

...The BBC reported that the White House had dismissed the allegations as "absurd". "He's never made such comments," said White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

He told Bob Woodward - whose 2004 book Plan of Attack is the definitive account of the road to war in Iraq - that after giving the order to invade, he walked in the White House garden, praying "that our troops be safe, be protected by the Almighty". He told Woodward, "I was praying for strength to do the Lord's will. I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I will be as good a messenger of His will as possible. And then of course, I pray for forgiveness."

This is just White house spin. The comments referred to were made at a meeting between Israeli and Palestinian negotiators.

Lou Girardin
10th October 2005, 08:20
Hello........where have you been, this is a holy Jihad and Osama can do what the fuck he likes to kill the infidels. As can George Bush.....God told them to do it so it must be o.k.
Strange that God seems to play for both sides at the same time. The war should be on any psycho who has 'God' talking to them as God is obviously a complete bastard and only communicates with those that are dimwitted or of low intelligence. :headbang:

German troops in WW2 had "Gott Mit Uns" (God is with us) on the uniform belts.
I think God has a celestial TAB upstairs and he's fiddling the odds.

BTW. Not content with turning a blind eye to the holocaust, the Catholic Church actively assisted Nazis to escape after 1945. Mengele and Eichmann were two.