PDA

View Full Version : Harley not good enough???

Virago
8th October 2005, 19:15
I came across the attached photo on the 'net this afternoon.

Have a close look at the partially concealed bike under the throw with the Harley logo. What sort of Harley is that? Doesn't look like the normal Harley V configuration... .

But wait, that's not a Harley.....

No, it couldn't be could it - but it is...

...a Yamaha Virago!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eurodave
8th October 2005, 20:11
Well spotted, that man deserves a DB!!

Zed
8th October 2005, 20:20
No, it couldn't be could it - but it is...

...a Yamaha Virago!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:That's a bit cheeky innit! 'specially if it's an advertising promo scene/poster, having a Hardley throw draped over the Mighty? Virago...O well, they are lookalikes from a distance I spose! :dodge:

Rashika
8th October 2005, 20:27
...the Mighty? Virago...O well, they are lookalikes from a distance I spose! :dodge:

man that is funny!!! Go the Virago...guess they just couldn't afford the real thing... :whistle: so got the next best thing, and probably figured no-one would notice, except ofcourse some die-hard yammy fans :niceone:
:killingme

Zed
8th October 2005, 20:30
except ofcourse some die-hard yammy fans :niceone:
:killingmeLol, some people are proud of their die-heartedness! Good on 'em I say!! :yeah:

crashe
8th October 2005, 20:31
Wohoo go the Virago owners.... :spudwave: :niceone:

Well spotted Virago.... :spudwave: :niceone:

Hey in case you others didnt know this but VIRAGO's RULE.... :love:

Zed
8th October 2005, 20:34
Hey in case you others didnt know this but VIRAGO's RULE.... :love:Rule what? Please be more specific! :whistle:

Virago
8th October 2005, 21:10
Rule what? Please be more specific! :whistle:
They just rule - okay? Even this little guy knows that....

SPORK
8th October 2005, 21:43
Rule what? Please be more specific! :whistle:
As I would say, "they rulx0r the gote hill1!!!!"

But I'm reserving that statement for an RGV250, R1, GSXR600/1000 or anything else sprotsbikey. Praked borken in a gargre, of course.

Rashika
9th October 2005, 07:14
They just rule - okay? Even this little guy knows that....
ya know what is really funny...they had these bikes minus the tankwork in the warehouse recently.
I was so missing my old bike I was VERY tempted to get one :whistle:
but the $200 was a little steep, be a very cool thing to have at home tho! :headbang: sitting next the Buell :devil2:

Timber020
9th October 2005, 18:12
The throw goes over a yamaha to protect it from the crap from the garage

The throw would go under a harley to protect the garage from the crap from the harley

Big Dave
9th October 2005, 22:07
Read the caption - It's a Harley owner 'showing his soft side'.

Bonez
10th October 2005, 20:23
Read the caption - It's a Harley owner 'showing his soft side'.A bit scarery really isn't it? I guess when they remove the stick- on tats, wigs and peel of the spray on stubble they're just normal folk underneath :yes:

Waylander
12th October 2005, 11:56
An 1100 by the looks of it too.:2thumbsup

Go The Virago!!!!!!

Shadows
27th January 2006, 23:45
He probably throws the Chev blanket over his Nissan and his Ford one over his Mazda.