PDA

View Full Version : MX3 CONFIRMED FOR THE CAPITAL

wkid_one
4th February 2004, 21:44
If you are a motorcycle fan or just keen for some dynamic entertainment, then mark down 21 February 2004 on your calendar.

MX3 is a brand new event coming to Wellington that combines three motorcycle sports packaged together to make up an extreme event of non-stop in-your-face entertainment.

The NZ Supercross Championship round three - dramatic bar to bar racing
Freestyle MX - huge air and no fear
Arena Trials - acrobatic stunt riders

MX3 features round 3 of a 4 round NZ Supercross Championship. 80-100 of NZ's best riders will be on show banging bars all night long with only the best riders making the night time finals. Riders fly side by side up to 24 metres from up ramp to down ramp.

An explosive Freestyle Motocross jumping competition will be integrated into the MX3 motorcycling extravaganza. After each round of racing (3), the Freestyle MX boys take to the sky. New Zealand's hottest FMX riders will be on show busting their moves including ....'superman seat grabs, indian airs, cordovas and heel clickers'.

Intergrated will be the Trials riders who are the guys who climb seemingly impossible vertical walls on their motorcycles as well as hopping from one precarious perch to another, with no run up. The acrobatics of Trials always capativates and amazes.

MX3 takes place from 3-8pm with the main show and finals from 6-8pm.

MX 3 - the cutting edge of motorcycle sport entertainment.

Enquiries to Nick Reader 021 983 766 nick@epicevents.co.nz

Firefight
5th February 2004, 04:49
If you are a motorcycle fan or just keen for some dynamic entertainment, then mark down 21 February 2004 on your calendar.

MX3 takes place from 3-8pm with the main show and finals from 6-8pm.

MX 3 - the cutting edge of motorcycle sport entertainment.

Enquiries to Nick Reader 021 983 766 nick@epicevents.co.nz

Yep, sounds good, Nick Reader was the man behind the fantastic "Desert Storm"trail rides at National Park,anything he does, he does well !
firefight :wacko:

LB
5th February 2004, 05:14
I'll be en route to Paeroa.....

duckman
5th February 2004, 08:29
Wow - Can Auckland borrow your city council for a few weeks ??

Ours is SHIT!!!! :shake:

franco
5th February 2004, 09:10
hey wkid

this sounds awesome :spudbooge . where abouts is it going to be held??

wkid_one
5th February 2004, 09:32
hey wkid

this sounds awesome :spudbooge . where abouts is it going to be held??
Buggered if I know....I have been trying to track this down as I would be keen in organising a Kiwibiker outing at the event.......

Bloody Motorcycling NZ didn't have the location on their website.

The last MotoCross event was at the Trentham Race Course - it may be held there again at a guess?

I will try and find out.

wkid_one
5th February 2004, 11:42
Just spoken with Nick----
Hataitai Velodrome, Wellington 21 Feb 04

svs
5th February 2004, 12:26

Bugger. getting married that day. Don't think it would be appropriate to try and get out of that one. :kick:

franco
5th February 2004, 14:46
hey congrats SVS :niceone:
Thanks for da info wkid.