PDA

View Full Version : perspective.

soundbeltfarm
9th October 2005, 19:50
thought it was a bit tough on the farm at the moment with a couple of dead cows, shit weather etc, then i see on the tele about the carnage over in pakistan, all those people and heaps of kids dead within seconds from that earthquake.
seen a dead child in his fathers arms on t.v and that made me take a step back and think. my problems are small compared to those poor people over there.

Sensei
9th October 2005, 20:00
This is Life sad but true . Still make's I think about what is close to you & how much worse thing's could be . Lets all be thankful that we have our Health & family to keep us together :niceone:

Storm
9th October 2005, 20:14
And bikes- dont forget the bikes:D

cowpoos
9th October 2005, 20:17
thought it was a bit tough on the farm at the moment with a couple of dead cows, shit weather etc, then i see on the tele about the carnage over in pakistan, all those people and heaps of kids dead within seconds from that earthquake.
seen a dead child in his fathers arms on t.v and that made me take a step back and think. my problems are small compared to those poor people over there.

are you a tit puller too sound???? sharemilker/manager/owner????

soundbeltfarm
10th October 2005, 11:49
are you a tit puller too sound???? sharemilker/manager/owner????

50/50 on 280 cows here in taranaki.
its all good in the hood here, just the crap weather and 2 cast cows and one heifer breaking her leg in the shed all in the past 3 days, pissed me of especially cause i own the buggars

Badcat
10th October 2005, 11:59

totally agree.
I'm 38, living in the suburbs , and the happiest i've ever been.
i have a beautiful smart supportive wife and two healthy children.
the rest is just details.
Sorry about your week SBF, but you're right on the money about perspective.

Hitcher
10th October 2005, 12:12
It's always interesting to note when there is a major natural disaster in the third world, who rolls out to help and who doesn't. And how far "down paper" the coverage is...

ManDownUnder
10th October 2005, 12:14
are you a tit puller too???? sharemilker/manager/owner????

Sure am - call it a "hobby"...

sels1
10th October 2005, 12:17
To quote that former spokesman of the Agrarian Sector, Mr F Dagg..."you dont know how lucky you are, mate..."

Marmoot
10th October 2005, 12:19
tit puller....... :killingme

WRT
10th October 2005, 12:19
Sure am - call it a "hobby"...

You sound like an "owner/operator" ;)

ManDownUnder
10th October 2005, 12:28
It's always interesting to note when there is a major natural disaster in the third world, who rolls out to help and who doesn't. And how far "down paper" the coverage is...

Exactly...

That hurricane going onshore to the States... it was in the press 5 days before landfall.

The one hitting Mexico... about 12 hours AFTER it hit land...

WHY?

Ixion
10th October 2005, 12:34

20000 to 30000 dead in Pakistan earthquake. But, hey :whocares: , they're only towelheads, right ?

(NB. This is sarcasm. If uncertain, check dictionary)

Badcat
10th October 2005, 12:38
20000 to 30000 dead in Pakistan earthquake. But, hey :whocares: , they're only towelheads, right ?

(NB. This is sarcasm. If uncertain, check dictionary)

like western propensity to encourage more birth control in the third world.
like - that's OUR call - is it?
wankers.

Lou Girardin
10th October 2005, 14:53

Apparently some people who lost their homes in the Matata flood are still waiting for assistance. What happened to charity beginning at home?
Oh, that's right. Helping Kiwis won't get Helen her UN post when she quits politics.