PDA

View Full Version : Givi Screen

swanman
10th October 2005, 12:49
I am thinking about buying a cbr900 93, which has fucked fairings. So I reckon get rid of the plastic and stick on a givi screen, keep one of the headlights as the other one is buggered and strap the indicators on the screen/forks somehow. Anyone any comments and where can you buy/look at/size up givi stuff?

:niceone:

ManDownUnder
10th October 2005, 12:50
I am thinking about buying a cbr900 93, which has fucked fairings. So I reckon get rid of the plastic and stick on a givi screen, keep one of the headlights as the other one is buggered and strap the indicators on the screen/forks somehow. Anyone any comments and where can you buy/look at/size up givi stuff?

:niceone:

AMPS - give Lou a yell...

Devil
10th October 2005, 14:04
Also motomail have a few samples.
If you want a new headlight, I believe you can get a plain naked bike type light (housing and everything) for about $115 brand new from Atomic Bike Wreckers in takapuna.

swanman
10th October 2005, 18:05
Also motomail have a few samples.
If you want a new headlight, I believe you can get a plain naked bike type light (housing and everything) for about $115 brand new from Atomic Bike Wreckers in takapuna.

Cheers mate. I went to AMPS this afternoon and I can get a bikini fairing brand spankers GIVI for $250, which Ithought was a good deal.

Macktheknife
10th October 2005, 18:16
Motomail do good deals too, I think they might have a sale on at present, last I checked they were about $200

James Deuce
10th October 2005, 18:24
Motomail do good deals too, I think they might have a sale on at present, last I checked they were about $200

That's a tad misleading. There is a HUGE range of Givi screens, not one generic Givi screen.

Zapf
10th October 2005, 18:24
Colemans has a large selection of screens on display...