PDA

View Full Version : Gaylord Spamalot

Akzle
15th November 2017, 13:39
srsly, how fucken shit is the software that we daily have 3 cunts signing up and posting horseshit? never mind us cunts already here posting horseshit!
and where the fuck is the mod??

Mike.Gayner
15th November 2017, 14:42
It's ridiculous that brand new members and members with tiny post counts can post in the buy/sell forum.

Woodman
15th November 2017, 14:58
That's it. Fuck KB, I am leaving.............

onearmedbandit
15th November 2017, 18:32
Meh I'm just the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff. Been banning and deleting 3+ a day.

Gremlin
15th November 2017, 19:27
Meh I'm just the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff. Been banning and deleting 3+ a day.
Don't forget the spam tool. Select the first post in 1 thread and it will do the rest.

AllanB
15th November 2017, 19:56
And it's not like they are posting pictures of boobs or anything.

JimO
15th November 2017, 20:01
And it's not like they are posting pictures of boobs or anything. or vagine........

Madness
15th November 2017, 20:04
or vagine........

https://i.giphy.com/media/s0bDSaIKg152U/giphy.webp

EJK
16th November 2017, 08:46
srsly, how fucken shit is the software that we daily have 3 cunts signing up and posting horseshit? never mind us cunts already here posting horseshit!
and where the fuck is the mod??

I know right??

onearmedbandit
16th November 2017, 12:02
Don't forget the spam tool. Select the first post in 1 thread and it will do the rest.

If by that you mean 'mark as spam and ban' then yup been doing that since ages ago. If there's an easier function (although that already is very easy) I'm all ears.

F5 Dave
8th January 2018, 13:22
Geez these kunts won't let up, seems strange after all these years its got bad sort of recently. We need a more aggressive spam tool that can track them and give them syphilis through the internet. A I know that sounds harsh but. . ,
Another forum has a skill question about bikes which seems to stop the scattergun approach.

Mike.Gayner
8th January 2018, 13:33
Seriously it's getting ridiculous - is there any account verification/spam mitigation on this site?

SpankMe
8th January 2018, 15:17
If by that you mean 'mark as spam and ban' then yup been doing that since ages ago. If there's an easier function (although that already is very easy) I'm all ears.

Use the "Spam-O-Matic..." under moderation tools on the bottom right.

I have changed the settings to put new users posts into moderation for the first 7 days or if someone gives them some positive rep before then. So if a mod can give them some rep when you release their post, their posts will no loner go into moderation.

F5 Dave
8th January 2018, 15:51
So that's a 'no' on the syphilis? Pity, cheers anyway.

onearmedbandit
8th January 2018, 16:59

I have changed the settings to put new users posts into moderation for the first 7 days or if someone gives them some positive rep before then. So if a mod can give them some rep when you release their post, their posts will no loner go into moderation.

Cheers, will do.

Gremlin
9th January 2018, 06:36

Its working well, 7 spammers and 17 threads removed this morning via Spam-O

Kickaha
9th January 2018, 17:59
That's it. Fuck KB, I am leaving.............

He said he's leaving, doesn't he automatically get the arse for a week?

EJK
9th January 2018, 18:12
Cassina has been posting again. I don't think Spam-o is working very well.

caspernz
9th January 2018, 18:22
Cassina has been posting again. I don't think Spam-o is working very well.

Oh c'mon now, her musings make others seem much more normal. So because of that reason alone, I enjoy reading her posts. It only drives me to drink some of the time...:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Moi
9th January 2018, 18:25
Oh c'mon now, her musings make others seem much more normal. So because of that reason alone, I enjoy reading her posts. It only drives me to drink some of the time...:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Only on days of the week that have a "d" in their spelling...

Woodman
9th January 2018, 18:50
He said he's leaving, doesn't he automatically get the arse for a week?

Last time it was three months. Obviously my posts are just far too valuable.

Murray
9th January 2018, 20:00
Gaylord - its Jacindas partner, Hes an internet troller, get rid of him

caspernz
9th January 2018, 20:10
Only on days of the week that have a "d" in their spelling...

That must mean I have to renew my vows at my local AA centre...:drinkup::woohoo:

Moi
9th January 2018, 20:39
That must mean I have to renew my vows at my local AA centre...:drinkup::woohoo:

You let your vows lapse? How careless of you...

caspernz
9th January 2018, 20:42
You let your vows lapse? How careless of you...

You think reading all of cassina's posts from the last 4 weeks will be sufficient punishment? :eek::laugh::eek::shit::facepalm::innocent::shutup ::sunny::wings::apumpin:

Moi
9th January 2018, 21:21
You think reading all of cassina's posts from the last 4 weeks will be sufficient punishment? :eek::laugh::eek::shit::facepalm::innocent::shutup ::sunny::wings::apumpin:

What? You lost your marbles as well?

Considering the crime, I'd have thought you should double your consumption and that reading would get in the way of doing that...

Akzle
10th January 2018, 11:36

let them loose into the fray with pre-rep..... seems an unfair advantage <_<

also, what the fuck is up with the advanced search function.
double quotes don't work; "these short words were ignored because they're common"; neither boolean nor +/- operands seem to work....