PDA

View Full Version : Bearded or a wannabe?

Silage
10th October 2005, 19:48
After seeing some pics of our fine gargre here, I got to wondering just how many of our fine collection of bikers are (at the moment) wearing facial disguise.

In the interests of ALL ( genders ), this is anonymous.

Holy Roller
10th October 2005, 19:53
No disguise, just all that goodness finding its way out.

onearmedbandit
10th October 2005, 19:58
Been there done that with the goatee thing, never done the beard thing though. Shaving everyday for this boy.

marty
10th October 2005, 20:14
running a less than #1 atm - the 2-day growth look. easier to look after with my rh index finger being cut off last week

Storm
10th October 2005, 20:16
HR -Yeah, look at your avatar- you shaggy old gold prospector you :bleh:

Storm
10th October 2005, 20:17
running a less than #1 atm - the 2-day growth look. easier to look after with my rh index finger being cut off last week

Ouch! Howd that happen mate?

James Deuce
10th October 2005, 20:19

What the hell did you do? You've been sticking your finger in the whirring roundy thing at the front of the aircraft, to see if it's working, haven't you marty?

Bummer, but if it's any consolation a mate of mine did that in the rear sprocket of his CBR600 and IT GREW BACK. Freakin' lizard.

Virago
10th October 2005, 20:19
Haven't we just done this?

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=16932&highlight=facial+hair

James Deuce
10th October 2005, 20:22

Yeah, but it's cool, cos I've "fullerised" mine. Not Buckmeisterfullerene you silly physics knobs, just I've let it grow a little you see.

Silage
10th October 2005, 20:26

Eeeek, sorry guys, didn't see that and did a search on beard. Oh well, others might have missed that too.
:dodge: :dodge:

Hitcher
10th October 2005, 20:33
Yeah, but it's cool, cos I've "fullerised" mine. Not Buckmeisterfullerene you silly physics knobs, just I've let it grow a little you see.
Go and do your deuterium, you allotrope.

marty
10th October 2005, 20:45
What the hell did you do? You've been sticking your finger in the whirring roundy thing at the front of the aircraft, to see if it's working, haven't you marty?

Bummer, but if it's any consolation a mate of mine did that in the rear sprocket of his CBR600 and IT GREW BACK. Freakin' lizard.

it's was in a whirry thing in the BACK of the engine actually - on a freon compressor pulley.

it's fuckin sore now. tip sown back on, but it's gone black like frostbite. i've got a photo somwhere.

marty
10th October 2005, 20:55
here's one.

DemonWolf
10th October 2005, 21:07
here's one.

jebus thats gotta hurt.. hope ya heal up real quick like....

erik
10th October 2005, 21:11
Jeeze, that looks sore.
What's the prognosis?

marty
10th October 2005, 21:16
just have to wait - it's gone black, with a bit of an infection where the nail was. won't really know if it's taken for about 8 weeks. had to cut the finger off a glove so i can still ride!

Jackrat
10th October 2005, 21:20
here's one.

Yikes,I did the same thing with my middle finger on a different type of whiry thing.An yeah mate I feel for ya'.
It did bloody hurt.
The black bit will fall off an leave good stuff under it. :calm:
Can only give 2/3 of a bird with that hand now.

Back Fire
10th October 2005, 23:18
WOOHOO!!! can't beat the T :headbang:

James Deuce
11th October 2005, 06:27
Owwww Marty.

Don't go all Ranulph Fiennes on us, OK?

hXc
11th October 2005, 07:08
I need a razor...Apparently :doobey:

vifferman
11th October 2005, 07:16

More than once.
There are cycles in threads on this forum (and most); some, like tyre/fuel/bike gear threads, repeat frequently, while others come around every 6 months, year or so.
How come there isn't a category for "weird facial topiary" a la Dave Navarro (aka Mr Kewl-Tryhard)?