PDA

View Full Version : Alpinestars AST-1 Waterproof Jacket

ryanhorton1973
14th December 2017, 13:55
Hi. Up for sale is my Alpinestars AST-1 WP Jacket. Size is small and for all the info on the jacket please follow this link :

https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/clearance-motorcycle-clothing/alpinestars-ast-1-wp-jacket

This link has all the sizing and all the info you should need about the jacket and mine is the same colour as this.
I purchased this new from the UK (cost in excess of $350 NZD with shipping!). I have worn it once and now have found a leather jacket to replace this so it is surplus to requirements. The financial controller was not happy about me buying the leather jacket so need this gone. It is as new with no marks, tears or road rash. As stated it has been used for about half an hour on my bike. Great all season jacket as it is waterproof and has a removable thermal lining. I am 5'7" tall and weigh 68kg and it fits me fine with room for the optional spine protector. You are welcome to try it on for size (I live in Tuakau near Pukekohe but I can leave it in my works vehicle if you want to meet up in somewhere if it helps out). Priced to sell at $180.