PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R - Track Bike

Luckylegs
16th December 2017, 18:08
Go on - you know you want to... I bought with the intention of lighting up group 3 this summer but competing priorities mean this thing will just sit in the garage so might as well as go to someone to use while i just stick to the track nzta provide

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1495292556

...And, should you feel the need to chuck me in optimistic sellers, just be aware its priced to allow for the obligatory offers of at least half its listed for

Anyway, knock yourselves out.

Luckylegs
18th December 2017, 15:23
C'mon bitches!!! - im old and i need new golf clubs. Buy the bike. I know bags o' chips are cheap at the moment, ive just eaten 2 bags of $1 buck burger rings and cheezels

In otherwords - BUMP

Luckylegs
26th December 2017, 17:09
Price Lowered - 4k9 on TM now... - Grab whats left of the loose change down the back of the sofa and bring me offers

:-)

del-solider
2nd January 2018, 08:08
Used to own this a few years ago now. Was such a great bike, super reliable and fun bike.
Someone is going to end up with a great bike especially at this price!

Good luck with the sale mate.

Luckylegs
28th January 2018, 08:26
Ho-hum - down to 4500 now ladies and gentlemen.

Luckylegs
28th January 2018, 08:27
Used to own this a few years ago now. Was such a great bike, super reliable and fun bike.
Someone is going to end up with a great bike especially at this price!

Good luck with the sale mate.

Cheers - yeh im super bummed i wont get to ride it, although... at this rate i might still have it next summer in which case... yee hah