PDA

View Full Version : So, one week today

Juan
11th October 2005, 10:30
we arrive in NZ, wot's the weather going to be like?

Shorts and T-shirts or thermals????

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

Qkchk
11th October 2005, 10:36
At the moment is sunny and fine in Auckland.... Fine, fine, fine, forcasted for the weekend YES!!! :2thumbsup: check here; www.metservice.co.nz :sunny:

Juan
11th October 2005, 10:43
Cheers, will keep looking till Thursday when we leave for the GP.... did I mention we are off to the Philip Island Moto GP???? :cool:

Sparky Bills
11th October 2005, 10:56
Ummm..
Well.......

Im sure the sun is up. Its just behind some pretty nasty rain clouds at the moment in Welly.

Where bouts you going in nz?
Weekends meant to clear up.
YAY!! IM WORKING!!!!! :argh:

vifferman
11th October 2005, 11:05
Where are you arriving at? In? By?

If it was like last Saturday in D'Auckland, it will be 17 seasons in one hour - complete and utter climatic mentalness. Wear your summer clothes, with winter clothes and waterproofs over the top. And hurricane-proof umbrella, with lightning rod thingo. :confused:
Just ask Mac from Stonehenge (member "b4time") who arrived from San Francisco on Saturday morning...

Phurrball
11th October 2005, 11:22

If it was like last Saturday in D'Auckland, it will be 17 seasons in one hour - complete and utter climatic mentalness. Wear your summer clothes, with winter clothes and waterproofs over the top. And hurricane-proof umbrella, with lightning rod thingo. :confused:
Just ask Mac from Stonehenge (member "b4time") who arrived from San Francisco on Saturday morning...

I second that!

Qkchk - are you in the same Auckland I'm in? I'm sitting 15 floors up and watching the grey clouds, and the odd wave of rain heading this way from Westie country. That said - there are small patches of blue sky...there may yet be hope for a dry ride home...

(Oh, Qkchk - was that you that rang up Newstalk? A woman Hayabusa rider rang in and I caught it when parking a client's car...)

Paul in NZ
11th October 2005, 11:49
I'd wear some short thermals...

Back Fire
11th October 2005, 14:21
your going to love the weather... :devil2:

sels1
11th October 2005, 14:29
we arrive in NZ, wot's the weather going to be like?

Shorts and T-shirts or thermals????

Both of course

Gremlin
11th October 2005, 15:42
Plan for all types of weather, that way you'll be prepared. Don't be surprised to be wearing sunnies underneath an umbrella.

It was NOT sunny this morning. Tristan and I went for a ride. It was wet and bloody slippery. He had a couple of moments, and I had my whole bloody bike suddenly shift sideways at 110... fun times.

Juan
12th October 2005, 05:57

In from Melboure to Auckland on tuesday, staying with the wonderfull woman you know as Slim :niceone: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :devil2:

Just packing now..... need a bigger case :argh: for all the wet gear :whistle:

One and a half days work to go :niceone: :drinkup: :drinkup:

RiderInBlack
12th October 2005, 06:13
B&B Up here if you need some. Have a good fight (oops, flight).

Juan
12th October 2005, 06:48
B&B Up here if you need some. Have a good fight.

Cheers, might just take you up on that if we have time :spudwave: :niceone: :drinkup:

Sniper
12th October 2005, 06:59
Don't listen to anyone when they talk about the weather. It changes too often to be right :)

Juan
12th October 2005, 07:31
Don't listen to anyone when they talk about the weather. It changes too often to be right :)

Just like at home then :whistle:

MissSniper
12th October 2005, 12:15
Juan, excuse Sniper, he was dropped on his head while he was younger. The weather is quite unpredictable but when its great it is GREAT! If you are down our way, please feel free to pop in for a coffe or beer or whisky (Yes Sniper, he can have some!)

LB
12th October 2005, 17:52
Juan: Looking fwd to catching up at Phillip Island......

Oscar
12th October 2005, 17:55

Hiya Lynda, see you there...you'll be hanging around the Ducati stand, no doubt?

mikey
12th October 2005, 18:08
if i let you ride my bike around when your here can i come ovcer an ride yours?

Jackrat
12th October 2005, 19:26
The NZ MET service can't forecast beyond a week an get it right.
The real deal say Summer starts next week and it's going to be a scorcher.
They also say that the East Cape is going to get hammered by another cyclone next year,like Bolla but even worse this time,so if you want to go there,do it this year.

Juan
13th October 2005, 04:15

Will prob be the couple asleep at the side of the track :niceone: Half a day to work..... 8pm flight out of UK on thurs.... arrive 5.30 am SAT :crybaby:

Still pro plus and Vodka should help!!!! :drinkup:

Looking forward to metting you.....