PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Disciple
11th October 2005, 12:27
Hello everyone... wanted to intro myself.

Names Josh, live in CHCH, ride a KX 250, haven't riden for very long, want to learn more and more all the time. I love trails, but bought the KX 250 to get into a bit of MX as well... I want to learn to jump and all the fun stuff the MX guys do etc.

These boards look very good.. lots of good info here.. hoping to get to know the community a bit more to follow...

cya for now :niceone:

**R1**
11th October 2005, 13:01
Hello everyone... wanted to intro myself.

Names Josh, live in CHCH, ride a KX 250, haven't riden for very long, want to learn more and more all the time. I love trails, but bought the KX 250 to get into a bit of MX as well... I want to learn to jump and all the fun stuff the MX guys do etc.

These boards look very good.. lots of good info here.. hoping to get to know the community a bit more to follow...

cya for now :niceone:Hey, nice bike:niceone:
Me and a few mates go trail riding a bit if ya keen?

whats with ya sig line? you a religo nutta??

Qkchk
11th October 2005, 13:36
Welcome to the site!

There are two things you will learn here:

1. People talk alot of shit
2. People talk alot about who goes the fastest and who does the best stoppies/wheelies etc...

Oh, hang on they are both the same!

Seriously, these guys (and gals) are a great bunch and you will learn alot... make sure you attend the parties and rides - they are soooooo worth the fun!!

DemonWolf
11th October 2005, 13:39
welcome to the site =)

SpeedyGirl
11th October 2005, 13:45
To the mad house...... pull up a chair the waters fine :spudwave:

Indiana_Jones
11th October 2005, 14:00
stay, play with the boys :D

-Indy

Back Fire
11th October 2005, 15:04
welcome welcome

Rashika
11th October 2005, 15:13
Cool, another Chch rider....welcome to the chch KBers! :rockon:

Hitcher
11th October 2005, 15:13
Welcome to our gargre. Brother Zed will be having a quiet word with you presently...

SDU
11th October 2005, 15:16
welcome to the nut house. Hope you enjoy it. :wavey:

Will look out for ya at the waimak/on a trailride if I manage to get off work to get out there.
The fun starts right away & the jumping stuff happens naturally (small stuff first) as your riding progresses. relax & have a blast.

Cheers
SDU

Scorpygirl
11th October 2005, 17:18
Welcome to the gargre Disciple. I hope you enjoy your trailbike riding. :wavey:

**R1**
11th October 2005, 17:59
Welcome to the site!

There are two things you will learn here:

1. People talk alot of shit
2. People talk alot about who goes the fastest and who does the best stoppies/wheelies etc...

Oh, hang on they are both the same!

Seriously, these guys (and gals) are a great bunch and you will learn alot... make sure you attend the parties and rides - they are soooooo worth the fun!!No they don't!!! and just for the record I do the best stoppies

Storm
11th October 2005, 19:25
Welcome to the site mate:D

Sniper
12th October 2005, 06:55
Welcome to the site mate, beware of Aaron.

Oi Aaron, did you get my PM I sent?

hXc
12th October 2005, 07:07
Welcome to the garge.

Beware of Aaron and any other arseholes you find. And say arse, not ass. Otherwise Hitcher will be on to you quick smart.

Hope you enjoy your time and keep riding. The jumps come naturally after you build your confidence up enough. Unless your like me, and just do them anyway:D:D

thehollowmen
12th October 2005, 07:21
Welcome to the madhouse

I'm moving up to chch at the start of next year.. You'll have to show me your l33t trailriding skills so I can try and follow on the DL

**R1**
12th October 2005, 08:26
Welcome to the garge.

Beware of Aaron and any other arseholes you find. And say arse, not ass. Otherwise Hitcher will be on to you quick smart.

Hope you enjoy your time and keep riding. The jumps come naturally after you build your confidence up enough. Unless your like me, and just do them anyway:D:Dhey calm down their lil fella, he will find out for himself I'm sure.. you still pissed about me hating fat hairy chicks? and I think ASSHOLE sounds way better than arsehole.

TonyB
12th October 2005, 08:31
Welcome to the site Josh

Sniper
12th October 2005, 08:58
Welcome to the site Josh

How do you know his name?? See Tony stalks you.

Disciple
12th October 2005, 09:49
Thanks for the response guys and gals...

Hey, nice bike:niceone:
Me and a few mates go trail riding a bit if ya keen?

whats with ya sig line? you a religo nutta??

I would be keen for a ride... always looking for some good riding buddies. Something I have always lacked was some good riding partners. Specially those who wouldn't mind showing and critiqing some stuff.

As for my sig line... not a nutta, just a christian.

As for my bike... sweet-as

Like I said though I am still fairly new... had a 5 year break from riding, and always had a trail bike, so the KX is fairly new to me, but sweet ride it is.

TonyB
12th October 2005, 09:52
How do you know his name?? See Tony stalks you.
I see and know all.

Or I just read his name in first post. I take it reading and comprehension was not your strong point at skewl Sniper :bleh:

**R1**
12th October 2005, 10:02
Thanks for the response guys and gals...

I would be keen for a ride... always looking for some good riding buddies. Something I have always lacked was some good riding partners. Specially those who wouldn't mind showing and critiqing some stuff.

As for my sig line... not a nutta, just a christian.

As for my bike... sweet-as

Like I said though I am still fairly new... had a 5 year break from riding, and always had a trail bike, so the KX is fairly new to me, but sweet ride it is.Sweet I will PM you my cell number, Im more into trail riding than motox, thats why i bought the kdx rater than a kx, but since buying it, it's become more kx than kdx anyway... we normaly head out to Wiapara, or the Willows, and if its just a quick ride we head out to the good old Wiamak, there is around 10 of us that ride together, some of the rides we have managed to get 15 of so, makes for good fun, I hope becouse of your faith you dont take exception to a bunch of foul mouthed, pot smoking dirtbikers??. we are all a pretty good bunch really..

zadok
12th October 2005, 10:07
Welcome to K.B, Josh. Lot's of Ch Ch K.B's, so you should feel right at home.

Sniper
12th October 2005, 10:08
Or I just read his name in first post. I take it reading and comprehension was not your strong point at skewl Sniper :bleh:

Skewl, I nevert went two skewl, AI was da smartest in skewl

Rashika
12th October 2005, 10:59
Skewl, I nevert went two skewl, AI was da smartest in skewl
yeah...i thought there was something funny about ya Sniper!
Have they not developed school way down in the south of africa yet??? that could explain a LOT! :dodge:

Disciple
12th October 2005, 18:10
I hope becouse of your faith you dont take exception to a bunch of foul mouthed, pot smoking dirtbikers??. we are all a pretty good bunch really..

I am a machinist by trade... you'd be hard pressed to be rougher than that lot. :niceone: :drinkup:

I think a ride would be in order in the next few weeks or so really. I tend to go around 9am-ish till I run out of stocks (usually 4pm-ish). I love riding trails or bush.. I actually find motox tracks boring after an hour or so anyways..

Jabez
14th October 2005, 11:31
Welcome Disciple......:)

inlinefour
3rd November 2005, 11:15
welcome to the site, enjoy, please leave it as you found it and watch out for the trolls