PDA

View Full Version : Stolen bike

Navy Boy
22nd January 2018, 10:34
Morning All

I returned to Auckland Airport this morning only to find my beloved Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport (Registration B9FMQ) not where I left it.

It's a fetching red and white and there are very few of these bikes around so please keep an eye out for it.

A carppy way to start the week if I'm honest. I still feel sick just thinking about it.

Keep safe out there people... :weep:

jellywrestler
22nd January 2018, 10:55
Morning All

I returned to Auckland Airport this morning only to find my beloved Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport (Registration B9FMQ) not where I left it.

It's a fetching red and white and there are very few of these bikes around so please keep an eye out for it.

A carppy way to start the week if I'm honest. I still feel sick just thinking about it.

Keep safe out there people... :weep:

bugger, it seems only the bikes without engine of frame numbers get stolen, these are a lot harder to alter than two bolts to remove a number plate.

Paulo
22nd January 2018, 11:09
not sure if you do facebook but there's a very active Moto Guzzi riders NZ group that spans the country , be well worth mentioning it there.

gutted for you.

Voltaire
22nd January 2018, 11:14
not sure if you do facebook but there's a very active Moto Guzzi riders NZ group that spans the country , be well worth mentioning it there.

gutted for you.

My mates Norton was stolen in Tauranga and his Daughter posted it all over FB and within hours they tracked it down.

I expect the perps got a small fine.

Blackbird
22nd January 2018, 11:52
Oh bugger :( Sorry to hear that Lee and all the best for a quick resolution.