PDA

View Full Version : WTB GSXR1100L & GSX1100EF parts

Intruder VS
26th January 2018, 18:09
Looking out for top nose cone Fairing, screen and riders seat to suit 1990 GSXR1100 and an even longer shot but worth a try is I’m starting down the road of restoring a 85 GSX1100EF so putting out the feelers to see if anyone has any parts for one hidden away and forgotten about in the back of the shed that could be put to good use.
Cheers

geoffm
1st February 2018, 16:22
Looking out for top nose cone Fairing, screen and riders seat to suit 1990 GSXR1100 and an even longer shot but worth a try is I’m starting down the road of restoring a 85 GSX1100EF so putting out the feelers to see if anyone has any parts for one hidden away and forgotten about in the back of the shed that could be put to good use.
Cheers

I have a headlight from a GSXR750 if it the same and any use.

sidecar bob
1st February 2018, 16:25
Cheers

Have you tried Bryce in Wellington yet? The bike he ended up with had that.
I gave it to Drew off here & he traded it to buckets & bits, maybe start with a P.M to him.

jellywrestler
1st February 2018, 21:58
Have you tried Bryce in Wellington yet? The bike he ended up with had that.
I gave it to Drew off here & he traded it to buckets & bits, maybe start with a P.M to him.

not so sure he visits kb much anymore and will probably delete any private messages, try him through his web site

Intruder VS
2nd February 2018, 08:58
not so sure he visits kb much anymore and will probably delete any private messages, try him through his web site

I tracked down Bryce’s number and called him but told me all bike parts are gone now and didn’t seem to happy about being called about it so gave up on that lead.

I’ve also tried just about every wrecker but nothing, oh and I’ve found a seat, screen etc for the GSXR now bit any leads on EF stuff would be appreciated still.

sidecar bob
2nd February 2018, 09:03
I tracked down Bryce’s number and called him but told me all bike parts are gone now and didn’t seem to happy about being called about it so gave up on that lead.

I’ve also tried just about every wrecker but nothing, oh and I’ve found a seat, screen etc for the GSXR now bit any leads on EF stuff would be appreciated still.

Yeah, I think he may be all peopled out. The bike industry would be a paticularly tough one I'd imagine. I got like that dealing with the public, I'm coming right now.

Grumph
2nd February 2018, 12:04
Yeah, I think he may be all peopled out. The bike industry would be a paticularly tough one I'd imagine. I got like that dealing with the public, I'm coming right now.

You may wish to rephrase that....

I have a bare 1135 frame here, no arm. Doesn't turn me on at all.

mulletman
14th February 2018, 14:22
Any use to you ?

Intruder VS
16th February 2018, 15:59
You may wish to rephrase that....

I have a bare 1135 frame here, no arm. Doesn't turn me on at all.

Not really in need of a frame but cheers and will keep it in the back of my mind.

Any use to you ?

All sorted for GSXR parts now thanks but still interested in EF parts.
Cheers