PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

judgeshock
12th October 2005, 07:28
Hi all my name is Aaron Caldwell and im getting back into riding after a substaintial time off riding, i have owned a rg250, fz750 and a triumph bonneville 79. I have just purchases The lovely VTR100 advertised on this site.
Hopefully will get to a few a rallies and see you there

DemonWolf
12th October 2005, 07:31
Greetings, and welcome to the site.. Lots of useful info.. and uh... other stuff as well. =)

TonyB
12th October 2005, 07:38
Hi Aaron. God you didn't buy Dangerous' VTR did you? Hope you've got deep pockets for all the work that needs doing....

Kidding! Its a great bike in excellent nick. And it's very clean. Very very clean. Try not to get it dirty or Dangerous might cry :crybaby:

Anyway, welcome to the site Aaron. Be warned- it can be addictive. There really should be a health department warning on each page...

zadok
12th October 2005, 10:22
Welcome to K.B Aaron. Another Southerner!

**R1**
12th October 2005, 10:38
Hey Aaron(cool name by the way) I hope you can wheelie that thing better than Dangerous could, he gave up trying and riding and bought a Guzzi.

judgeshock
12th October 2005, 10:47
Thanks, its great to be back onto a bike. Perfect time of year and some good riding is predicted.
:cool:

Wheelies dont know, need to get use to riding again. Im sure the trip back to Timaru on saturday will cure that, mind you for those that know its pretty straight and boring. :eek5:

SDU
12th October 2005, 16:39
Thanks, its great to be back onto a bike. Perfect time of year and some good riding is predicted.
:cool:

Wheelies dont know, need to get use to riding again. Im sure the trip back to Timaru on saturday will cure that, mind you for those that know its pretty straight and boring. :eek5:

Not if you go via the coast.:devil2:
Welcome back to the real world & Congrats on your new (Highly polished) bike. :niceone:
Cheers
SDU

Coyote
12th October 2005, 17:15
Wilkommen to the site :niceone:

dangerous
12th October 2005, 18:20
Hi all my name is Aaron I have just purchases The lovely VTR100 advertised on this site.
Hopefully will get to a few a rallies and see you there
Hey man, Congrads on the bike and welcome to KB
I loved the Storm aye but a chance came up to get a bike I couldent pass up on so I went for it.

If you do the rally thing then ya know doubt to see a few of us KBers about, keep an eye on the meetings and events forum.... next biggie is the Magpie Madness ya keenon that... actually theres the Guzzi Rally and the Nelson Rally this/next month, damn no excuse now, I have some moneys dont I Aaron :niceone:

PS: mate do you want my old avatar pic, and one for your profile?

HDTboy
12th October 2005, 18:23
You know what Timaru spells backwards?

judgeshock
13th October 2005, 06:41
Cheers man your old avatar would be great, yeah i will see some people around no doubt. Just dont cry if the bikes not as clean as when you owned it :sunny:

Sniper
13th October 2005, 09:44
Welcome mate, ride safe ok.

Rashika
13th October 2005, 14:30
Cheers man your old avatar would be great, yeah i will see some people around no doubt. Just dont cry if the bikes not as clean as when you owned it :sunny:
hmmm well dont complain if you come home and find your bike has been moved and cleaned.
it will just be that Dangerous has snuck down to timaru and cleaned it for ya ...he has a tendency to try and clean ANYTHING if it is looking dirty... and i think he will get withdrawl symptoms pretty damn soon if he doesn't have something to clean....
:spudwave: D! my car just about needs it again! :whistle:
So we'll see ya at the Magpie madness in Nov at Winchester then? Just pop up to chch and do the round trip first :niceone:

judgeshock
13th October 2005, 14:45
Yeah i will need to make it a decent ride if going to the magpie just been discussing that not so long ago with someone.

Maybe i will leave the bike dirty and see what happens. :devil2:

Rashika
13th October 2005, 16:02

oh man...I can just see it now...Dangerous with the rag and polish, cleaning his old and new bikes at Magpie madness :killingme

Dafe
13th October 2005, 16:32
Welcome to KB dude, Enjoy the way of life!

Kickaha
13th October 2005, 16:41

Do us a favour and keep it clean or we'll have to listen to Dangerous raving about how "that bastard that bought my bike doesn't give it the love and attention it deserves" and I don't wont to see a grown man cry :laugh:

dangerous
13th October 2005, 17:33
(a) Yeah i will need to make it a decent ride if going to the magpie just been discussing that not so long ago with someone.

(b) Maybe i will leave the bike dirty and see what happens. :devil2:

a) well we will be comming from Geraldine way.... so why not meet us there you come over from Fairly
b) put it this way, it wont be me crying.... Ill hit ya :apumpin:

Cheers man your old avatar would be great
no worries... heres the one I used but I'll shrink ya a pic with out some noddy riding it and email ya.

Gremlin
13th October 2005, 17:35
no worries... heres the one I used but I'll shrink ya a better pic.
Ahh.. was this the bike that was one lady owner, never been abused etc.

Glad to see its never been on the track :killingme

nah, that was a gorgeous looking bike

Jabez
14th October 2005, 11:35
welcome....:)

Paul in NZ
14th October 2005, 11:46
Welcome and what a good choice of come back bike... I ridden a couple and was impressed..

Why not flick over to Otematata during the Labour Weekend Guzzi rally?

Cheers

judgeshock
14th October 2005, 12:30
Thanks dude,you got some details of the rally etc
cheers

Rashika
14th October 2005, 12:33
Thanks dude,you got some details of the rally etc
cheers
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=17218&highlight=otematata
this thread has the info

Me and the D guy will be going ...hopefully :niceone:

Paul in NZ
14th October 2005, 12:50
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=17218&highlight=otematata
this thread has the info

Me and the D guy will be going ...hopefully :niceone:

Whats this 'hopefully' stuff...

judgeshock
14th October 2005, 12:56
Cheers man could be an option :niceone:

Rashika
14th October 2005, 13:22
Whats this 'hopefully' stuff...
weeeeeellll....you know D, he can be a bit of an indecisive chap :dodge:

think it is definately a goer now that the old bike has sold tho :niceone:

Paul in NZ
14th October 2005, 14:32
Gordon bleedin bennet... New flash as Guzz and the rallys just down the road and it's a maybe?

If we can ride our old box of bolts with an engine that sounds like 2 cheese graters fornicating in an empty rubbish tin on the stage of the Timaru soundshell coupled to a gearbox that whines more than Fran Dreschler while sitting on a suspension system that only fred flintstone would be impressed by then I'm sure he could make the effort to glide down on this wonder scoot... Or is rain (shock horror) as factor?

Good grief...

Tell him to Harden UP.. It's a feckin MANS bike son... (it says so on the side)

Rashika
14th October 2005, 14:44
Gordon bleedin bennet... New flash as Guzz and the rallys just down the road and it's a maybe?

If we can ride our old box of bolts with an engine that sounds like 2 cheese graters fornicating in an empty rubbish tin on the stage of the Timaru soundshell coupled to a gearbox that whines more than Fran Dreschler while sitting on a suspension system that only fred flintstone would be impressed by then I'm sure he could make the effort to glide down on this wonder scoot... Or is rain (shock horror) as factor?

Good grief...

:killingme :cool: I luv it :niceone:
......damn I cant wait to me you! :whistle:

judgeshock
14th October 2005, 14:50
Maybe if i was retired i would have all the time in the world to :whocares:
:calm:

Paul in NZ
14th October 2005, 15:21
Maybe if i was retired i would have all the time in the world to :whocares:
:calm:

?????????

Who's retired? I put a new rear tyre on the Guzzler but the front ones not..

Paul in NZ
14th October 2005, 15:23
:killingme :cool: I luv it :niceone:
......damn I cant wait to me you! :whistle:

I'm looking forwards to meeting you guys too though sadly you will find us kinda 'ordinary'... After all you have to adopt your Welliewood 9-5 cammo when you get a haircut and a real job..

Kickaha
14th October 2005, 18:04

I just spotted the problem right there, he's just a boy he probably couldn't handle it:bleh:

dangerous
14th October 2005, 18:36

Good grief...

All right, all right........ ok, Ill be there ok

I just spotted the problem right there, he's just a boy he probably couldn't handle it:bleh:
you can simply just get fucked....... god damn rogers of this world

ps: come for the spin theres an award for best non Guzz bike LMFAO

dangerous
16th October 2005, 20:22
The lovely VTR100 advertised on this site.
Soooooooooo........... mate hows it going, tell us what ya think. :niceone:

judgeshock
17th October 2005, 06:21
Shes a beautiful machine it really purrs on the open road thats for sure. Had one wee scare heading through some twistys but nothing to serious.
The bike certainly draws alot of attention, i stopped at Geraldine yesterday with a mate and the looks at the bike were huge.
Thanks for all your advice on the bike, was good to speak to you. :niceone:

Rashika
17th October 2005, 07:47
Shes a beautiful machine it really purrs on the open road thats for sure. Had one wee scare heading through some twistys but nothing to serious.
The bike certainly draws alot of attention, i stopped at Geraldine yesterday with a mate and the looks at the bike were huge.
Thanks for all your advice on the bike, was good to speak to you. :niceone:
Glad you are liking it!
Nice to meet you the other day at EW...its funny I had forgotten the sound of the VTR till you started it up, bloody loud in comparision with Dangerous's new bike, hopefully the new pipes will fix that a bit.
have fun on it and hope to see you at some of the Rallys coming up :spudwave:

inlinefour
3rd November 2005, 11:11
welcome to the site, enjoy, please leave it as you found it and watch out for the trolls, nice bike line up btw :niceone: