PDA

View Full Version : A light hearted question regarding my Worm drive:

crack
28th February 2018, 20:22
Im having an issue with the drive train holding together:

The QX15 reactor is chewing through fuel rods at a hell of a rate:

The worm drive in the slipper clutch drive ring keeps burning out.

At warp factor 5, all imagery disappears and Im riding blind:

When the turbo to the reactor engages at +3600PSI, the thing wont stay on the ground:

MY questions are?.

Does anyone know of a more efficient brand of fuel rods other than those supplied with the QX 15?

How can I stop the worm drive from burning out?

How can I retain imagery at velocities above Warp factor 5?

Who makes a waste gate that will blow at around 3500Psi?

:bs::bs:

FJRider
28th February 2018, 20:48
MY questions are?.

Does anyone know of a more efficient brand of fuel rods other than those supplied with the QX 15?

How can I stop the worm drive from burning out?

How can I retain imagery at velocities above Warp factor 5?

Who makes a waste gate that will blow at around 3500Psi?

The QX 15 was superseded by the RZ 125. The same rods are used.

Your lubricant pressure system needs upgrading. You obviously have the older version.

The change to those upgrades I stated will keep it stable to Warp factor 7. 440 cu/i V8 rods needed to go faster.

Supercheap Auto.

HenryDorsetCase
28th February 2018, 21:07
I was fairly sure that the worm drive had been superseded by the mycelial network spore hub drive which allowed instantaneous travel anywhere. You just need to shoot your navigator full of, er, glowy things.

Akzle
28th February 2018, 21:21
engorge the flux capacitator.

crack
28th February 2018, 22:23
Crikey Dick!

Look I am ever so so great full, the response has surpassed my expectations:

I am totally gobsmacked at the level of Boffinary practice on KB:

I shall try these as advised and report back:

Shit Warp factor 7, now you talking, Fookin "A" man!

PS: I did remove the sliding overhead sump, and I did replace the chrome grease nipples with new Pink Chrome nipples made in Japan, they stay a constant 96.6 degrees.

mulletman
1st March 2018, 00:17
Im having an issue with the drive train holding together:

The QX15 reactor is chewing through fuel rods at a hell of a rate:

MY question is ?.

Dilithium Crystals get ya minions mining :laugh:

crack
1st March 2018, 07:11
Dilithium Crystals get ya minions mining :laugh:

can get me some ciconian Ion rods, they allow the reactor to run at a constant 110% at 15,000.000.000 BTU's.

Still working on the worm and the Turbo?

Honest Andy
1st March 2018, 13:07
Noooo! you can't increase the temp/pressure ratio until you've balanced the hypoid exchange moleculafyer!
And why is everyone ignoring the spacial vacuum matrix????
My mate Steve (a fully qualified bogun examplifier) is a dab hand at equalising temporal hexathanes in almost anything and you should definately see him if you're ever near Lexa 12 (he's just off to the left of the energy constant) before you do anything with the neutron flow OR the gas irradiator.

In the meantime if you just concentrate on those pink nipples you should be fine, although keep them well lubricated or excess heat may develop

FJRider
1st March 2018, 14:04
In the meantime if you just concentrate on those pink nipples you should be fine, although keep them well lubricated or excess heat may develop

Too much (or excessive) play with pink nipples will lead to excess liquidity in some areas. If this occurs ... larger (or thicker) rods may need to be inserted.

ellipsis
1st March 2018, 14:37
Too much (or excessive) play with pink nipples will lead to excess liquidity in some areas. If this occurs ... larger (or thicker) rods may need to be inserted.

...I think they may need more than 96.9 degrees of separation before insertion though...it's worth checking...

FJRider
1st March 2018, 15:02
...I think they may need more than 96.9 degrees of separation before insertion though...it's worth checking...

Two or more rods being inserted at the same time can be done ... but this usually increases pulse rate in the worm drive to dangerous levels. Some excessive engine is often noted at this time. Blocking of the air intake may reduce this (Extra engine tie-downs may be required).

crack
1st March 2018, 19:40
So much more info!

Yes the Hypoid exchange, HOW could I oversee this, Fuck! Where did you study this shit to be so factual in your advisory!

crack
1st March 2018, 19:43

Nippon nipples! I have always tried to stay in touch with the Chrome plated pink nipples, I have found them to be extremely great value for money! it is the HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI that keeps me going.

crack
1st March 2018, 19:46

How do I get them above 96.6 Degrees of separation before insertion?

What process would you recommend?

crack
1st March 2018, 19:54
Noooo! you can't increase the temp/pressure ratio until you've balanced the hypoid exchange moleculafyer!
And why is everyone ignoring the spacial vacuum matrix????
My mate Steve (a fully qualified bogun examplifier) is a dab hand at equalising temporal hexathanes in almost anything and you should definately see him if you're ever near Lexa 12 (he's just off to the left of the energy constant) before you do anything with the neutron flow OR the gas irradiator.

I never thought of such, Fuck it, how come you know this shit? yes when I feed the algorithm into the yogleflogen 2016 systematic s program for algorithm de-cyphoring, it proves the increase in temperature/pressure ratio:

When I key in the spacial vacuum matrix, it shows a negative value, this should not be so! I cant figure it out?

crack
1st March 2018, 19:58
Two or more rods being inserted at the same time can be done ... but this usually increases pulse rate in the worm drive to dangerous levels. Some excessive engine is often noted at this time. Blocking of the air intake may reduce this (Extra engine tie-downs may be required).

At the same time:

It is possible i guess:

Of course its Dependent upon the void space, and the flexibility of the membranes?

The oil is known to be sometimes toxic to the membrane?

Is there a membrane neutralizer?

And how to control the pulse rate in the worm drive?

AllanB
1st March 2018, 20:18
I have read on KB that CRC will free up a seized worm drive.

ellipsis
1st March 2018, 20:47
How do I get them above 96.6 Degrees of separation before insertion?

What process would you recommend?

...very cold heat fed directly to the bottom third of the rod until it reacts in an unstable manner, then the rod should be quickly inverted and inserted slowly but firmly in the quazoidal groove...although I have tried this a few times without much success, I believe I'm on the cusp of something great...I'll just have to keep sucking it to see...this is not really my field, just a hobby...good luck with your worm...

Honest Andy
1st March 2018, 21:56
I'm not at all sure that nippon nipples will be any help if you have worms.
The worm drive acts as an exhaust accelerator because of the worm-specific castings.

You really need to see Steve
Steve could help

Or Sharon, who has first hand knowledge of the particular requirements of the

hang on, someone's at the door

Oh hi Shazza! Come in

Who? No I wasn't talking to anyone...

Oooo jeez Shaz, does Steve know you're here...?

Oh. OK. I guess that's fine then...

Cor who taught you that?

[DISCONNECTED]

crack
2nd March 2018, 07:02
I have read on KB that CRC will free up a seized worm drive.

CRC on their Worm Drive! I would think WD40 would be less Toxic?

Laava
2nd March 2018, 16:32
Surprised you didn't google up the remedy? Chrysler sussed this nonsense out years ago...
https://youtu.be/MXW0bx_Ooq4

ellipsis
2nd March 2018, 20:24
Surprised you didn't google up the remedy? Chrysler sussed this nonsense out years ago...

...cool...a picture paints a thousand words...

crack
3rd March 2018, 17:25
So so much info, I need to purchase one, it offers so much possibility:

What a piece of engineering genius:

Boffinery at its best, and its not pommy either:

Trust the yanks!

Q: I can not understand its operational principal without a worm drive!

Can anyone offer me an explanation?

Also, how does the flux capacitor distribute the load?:blank::blank:

crack
3rd March 2018, 17:28

Thank you, I am so so grateful, this is so bloody enlightening, what a source of valuable info, I was worried I was in a void of darkness with no way out, this has given me positivity and enlightenment, and hope::yes::yes:

FJRider
3rd March 2018, 18:13
At the same time:

It is possible i guess:

Of course its Dependent upon the void space, and the flexibility of the membranes?

The oil is known to be sometimes toxic to the membrane?

Is there a membrane neutralizer?

And how to control the pulse rate in the worm drive?

The membranes are more flexible than you may think. Just like riding a motorcycle for the first time on the open road. You WILL survive it ... most likely enjoy it as well ...

For your own health and safety ... use the non toxic varieties if there is a possibility of ingestion. Your health is our concern.

Membrane neutralizers are for pussies. You need to feel rather than guess how far the rods are in. Overhead cameras and mirrors can assist in this regard.

Carbon nano-tubes, give Kyrgyzstani manufactured pneumatic servovalves, which have the ability to accurately control velocity & force of the pulse.