PDA

View Full Version : WTB: FCR39 MX Carb

Gubb
5th August 2018, 16:43
Looking for a Keihin FCR 39 MX Carb for the DRZ SM. If you happen to have a DRZ400E being wrecked, I might be after a few other parts while i'm at it.

DeltaSierra
17th September 2018, 19:11
Hey mate I just stumbled across this thread, are you still looking for an FCR? I happen to have an FCR39 MX out of an EXC 450 that I got with the intention of putting in a DRZ motard, but before I could find one worth buying I made the mistake of test riding a 690 Duke... So I no longer need it. Whoops...
Anyway I fully rebuilt it with all new o-rings and gaskets thoughout, accelerator pump diaphragm, new float needle and seat, extended mixture adjustment screw, replaced all the screws with less-strippable allen bolts, got new silicon hoses etc., rejetted it (160 main/200 air/EMN needle which is recommended for sea level with open exhaust, but I have a selection of different jets that I can throw in), and fitted a CNC machined airbox adapter and manifold boot to suit. It's a straight slot in and ride away replacement for the stock Mikuni. Looking for $800, if you're interested I can post some pictures.