PDA

View Full Version : Stuff gets it wrong again....

FatMax
10th September 2018, 13:08
What a load of shit! Bikers in Blue organised an Auckland/Wellington/Christchurch ride in 2012 and 2013. Then the new wanky organisers took over and restricted it to their clicky little facebook biker group that had Auckland riders only.

So no, yesterdays event was NOT the first Christchurch event, Pete and the team down there need to be respected for what they did as well as the events Stoney organised in Wellington.

Just makes me thankful that I no longer have anything to do with those particular individuals who put emphasis on their status updates rather than real friendships.

Oh and for those that did go, well done for supporting the cause. Ride On..!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/106945006/Canterburys-first-Bikers-in-Blue-event-a-success

Hawk
10th September 2018, 14:07
Hi Max

Did you read the comments below the article. I even sent the current ChCh organisers pictures of the previous Bikers in BLue.
Still a good Cause. I wish them all the best.

russd7
10th September 2018, 19:24
the second invercargill ride was well patronized but is run every second year due to the scooter run being run every two years, good day out and visited by the vampire, better go see doc about the results i guess

Berries
10th September 2018, 21:01
Then the new wanky organisers took over and restricted it to their clicky little facebook biker group that had Auckland riders only.

Just makes me thankful that I no longer have anything to do with those particular individuals who put emphasis on their status updates rather than real friendships.
Must be about time to let it go.

granstar
10th September 2018, 21:45
the second invercargill ride was well patronized but is run every second year due to the scooter run being run every two years, good day out and visited by the vampire, better go see doc about the results i guess

Oh shit...……... it is just a blood test?...then I didn't need to bend over-touch my boots? :motu::moon::confused: I feel so dumb.

If I could upload pics ( for some reason can't) I could show you my 919 post, that's a blue bike (but you've seen it anyways).

FatMax
11th September 2018, 12:42
Must be about time to let it go.

Nah, I'm only just getting warmed up here

Paul in NZ
11th September 2018, 15:42
Ironically I didn't go on the ride as I was recovering from a prostate biopsy...

pritch
14th September 2018, 21:48
Ironically I didn't go on the ride as I was recovering from a prostate biopsy...

:eek: Been there, done that. Not a nice day out. :doctor:

Jamestheone85
15th September 2018, 00:56
Oh shit...……... it is just a blood test?...then I didn't need to bend over-touch my boots? :motu::moon::confused: I feel so dumb.

If I could upload pics ( for some reason can't) I could show you my 919 post, that's a blue bike (but you've seen it anyways).

Made me laugh so hard :drinkup: