PDA

View Full Version : Quasi leathers name poll

Quasievil
14th October 2005, 13:16
The Shortlist of names, thought we could have a quick Poll. Im really liking AaRDVARK myself thats cool

QUASIMOTO

AaRDVARK

G.I.M.P

GATOR

T REX

WETA

MOJO

Sniper
14th October 2005, 13:18
I knew Aardvark would get a mention.

Quasievil
14th October 2005, 13:21
I knew Aardvark would get a mention.

thats cause its our favourite one.

By the way which ever one wins the originator of the idea will get either a free back protector or a free pair of gloves, assuming I can use it in that you let me of course :whistle:

Sniper
14th October 2005, 13:24
Thats cool. I like them all, but Aarvark has a better meaning.

Waylander
14th October 2005, 13:24
Dammit how come Bigglesworth Leathers isn't up there? lol

MSTRS
14th October 2005, 13:28
The Shortlist of names, thought we could have a quick Poll. Im really liking AaRDVARK myself thats cool

QUASIMOTO

Quasimoto is cool. Not sure bout Aardvark - they are furry & eat ants. Better to go for AAArmadillo. They got a protective shell - and if you spell it like that, you will be right at the front of the phone book.

Colapop
14th October 2005, 13:31
Quasimoto has got the hump I like!!

ktee
14th October 2005, 13:31
I put forward another vote for LEATHER LIPS.

Your Logo could be ..... "Feel the soft touch of my Lips on your Body"

Just a suggestion ... Quasi doesn't do it for me.

Leather Skinz would also be cool.

NOTE how I put leather first in the name?

Good luck deciding.

Quasievil
14th October 2005, 13:39
just so you all know the leather do not yet have a hump, its something I got them working on though

Colapop
14th October 2005, 13:39
Quasi - you'll hafta make sure you can actually use the voted brand... a quick check here'll give you an idea of availability.

www.domaindirect.com/index.html

dss3
14th October 2005, 13:51
Go the gimp... c'mon!

dawnrazor
14th October 2005, 13:55
I still prefer DEAD COW, brand

dss3
14th October 2005, 13:57
You can't actually see who has voted for what can you Quasi? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Sniper
14th October 2005, 14:00
I prefer that you can't see who voted.

Colapop
14th October 2005, 14:06
You don't need to see who wants what, everyone gets only one vote. SO the majority rules - it's that democracy thing isn't it?

Waylander
14th October 2005, 14:10
You don't need to see who wants what, everyone gets only one vote. SO the majority rules - it's that democracy thing isn't it?
Unless you happen to have multiple accounts. Shame I can't remember the passwords for the other ones.

Colapop
14th October 2005, 14:16
Unless you happen to have multiple accounts.

Are schizophrenics allowed multiple accounts? Or is it a problem with alziemers?
:bleh:
no older people insult of course....

enigma51
14th October 2005, 14:16
I think aardvark is already a brand name in SA I can be wrong but its a off road thing that a guy invented in South West and exported to SA or something like that :whocares:

Sniper
14th October 2005, 14:18
Enigma is right. Still, its not a patetened (sp) name in NZ

Quasievil
14th October 2005, 14:48

kind of, I reserve the right to manipulate the results :headbang:

Colapop
14th October 2005, 14:54
kind of, I reserve the right to manipulate the results :headbang:

So it's alot like the NZ govt? Wasn't there a referendum at some stage that has subsequently been ignored?
I've gotta say I actually quite like a little manipulation.... :Oops: did that come out loud?

Sniper
14th October 2005, 14:58
Its Quasi's leathers, whatever he chooses he can't really blame on us...... :whistle:

:psst: Aardvark

Quasievil
14th October 2005, 15:04
Its Quasi's leathers, whatever he chooses he can't really blame on us...... :whistle:

:psst: Aardvark

I will pick myself off the floor now :lol:

Colapop
14th October 2005, 15:04
Blame?? Is something bad gonna happen? I certainly hope not, whatever he chooses Quasimoto he's the one gotta be happy with it.

Quasievil
14th October 2005, 15:15
Blame?? Is something bad gonna happen? I certainly hope not, whatever he chooses Quasimoto he's the one gotta be happy with it.

Cool, like the styling there mate, whats thew picture though cant really tell can you email me it
msu@xtra.co.nz

cheers

Waylander
14th October 2005, 15:21
Quasimoto playing an arcade game for that pic.

Quasievil
14th October 2005, 15:25

Oh yeah DOH..... needs to be Quasi on a bike or something

Racey Rider
14th October 2005, 15:31

Yer,, that'll sell them well!

" Leather gear for Wan'a'be's "

Colapop
14th October 2005, 15:37
It's a pre-existing logo - surprisingly enough for an Arcade game manufacturer. :blip:
Just done a quick google and there it was. As far as Qasimoto logos go (go an go an go... sorry got lost in the go's) There are tons of Quasimodo pics, logos etc that can easily be married with others to form a new unique logo.

Just sounds to me like Quasimoto's a clear winner.... (Shall I hold out for free stuff - everyone wants something for nothing)

Beemer
14th October 2005, 16:07
I think Mr Jackson (and I don't mean the gloved one!) would have something to say if you tried using WETA! Considering how leathers make most guys walk, Quasimoto would be quite apt!

speights_bud
14th October 2005, 21:43
QUASIMOTO, what can I say, put your name to a product and it'll be a success. Examples such as George Forman grill, Michael Hill Jeweller… It's all in the name.... beware choose carefully....

SPORK
14th October 2005, 21:53
Quasimoto is the win.

But prease make sure you use that awesome gothicish Big Dave logo. Far out I love it.

sefer
14th October 2005, 22:16
I like QUASIMOTO, I'd just be worried if people took it as literal.. :)

inlinefour
15th October 2005, 04:43

QUASIMOTO

AaRDVARK

G.I.M.P

GATOR

T REX

WETA

MOJO

Must have been a reason why you posted it first on the list? Although it was not the first option on the poll, it was the better one, me thinks...

crazylittleshit
15th October 2005, 11:56
SLIKSKINZ :headbang:

betti
15th October 2005, 12:03
fiveskinz?

I'll get my coat......

SPman
6th November 2005, 14:41
no older people insult of course....
Why not! ...nothing wrong with insulting old people - shit - they'll insult you right back!

SlowHand
6th November 2005, 20:39
Why not! ...nothing wrong with insulting old people - shit - they'll insult you right back!

YOUR the oldie arent ya Mr. Spman?
How old are you anyway? As old as this thread? :whistle:

Colapop
7th November 2005, 07:31
Yeah, before talking about turnips, the war, a penny you once had, myrtle's bunions, a penny you once had, turnips, the war....