PDA

View Full Version : how does one unsubscribe from this site

bondagebunny
8th February 2004, 00:33
does one unsubscribe from this site.

I made it to the most disreputable list, for winding people up - but of course I had to explain that I was winding people up first.

now I feel the Groucho Marx saying applys " I dont want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

If the site managers would be good enuff to explain how I cancel my membership I would be much pleased.

Thank you I heve enjoyed my brief one eyed stay.

kasper
8th February 2004, 00:58
Why you leaving?

I thought it was interesting having you around.

also the lists are only when people actually vote on you with the little box on the top right of each post

bondagebunny
8th February 2004, 08:40
but when one has to explain that one is winding up people before they know it then they take themselves far to seriously.

Life is a larf - and riding comes first - only ever droped in because I wanted to see what it was all about after I was told about site - and how it worked.

Now I know - it is a sounding board for a bout 15 people - some of whom admit to not riding, not really the sort of place I want to be - so moving on.

I had fun if no one else did.

Jackrat
8th February 2004, 08:50
LOL,You didn't have to tell me you were a Troll fell'a,You might remember It was me that pointed it out to you.Have ya' worked it out yet.
But if you want to split,go ahead I'm sure nobody will miss you.
You may be remembered as the limp dick that couldn't handle the heat I suppose.BTW does this mean I win,You lose :laugh:
And another thing you don't get out that easy,,,,It keeps the site membership up you see. :laugh: again.
Damn your fun to play with.

bondagebunny
8th February 2004, 10:36
LOL,You didn't have to tell me you were a Troll fell'a,You might remember It was me that pointed it out to you.Have ya' worked it out yet.
But if you want to split,go ahead I'm sure nobody will miss you.
You may be remembered as the limp dick that couldn't handle the heat I suppose.BTW does this mean I win,You lose :laugh:
And another thing you don't get out that easy,,,,It keeps the site membership up you see. :laugh: again.
Damn your fun to play with.

it doesnt mean anything other than im going riding - i know you have to stay home because your old piece of junk aint reliable enuff to ride more than a hundred yard. so you go on being a virtual biker while i go riding.

bondagebunny
8th February 2004, 10:38
spanky and the gang to tell me how to get out of here. Apparently no one else knows how to either

James Deuce
8th February 2004, 10:54
Methinks: :baby:

wkid_one
8th February 2004, 11:37
LOL - I seemed to have missed all this whilst away - sounds entertaining tho.

Pity you have to leave - but c'est la vie

I do have a solution to unsubscribing...............just don't type www.kiwibiker.co.nz (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz) in your browser and you will never come back here.....just a thought as you seem to be making a big song and dance about it - but are full of hot air. The internet is a pretty selective tool - you need to go to the site...therefore just don't come here - problem solved

Jackrat
8th February 2004, 11:54
LOL - I seemed to have missed all this whilst away - sounds entertaining tho.

Pity you have to leave - but c'est la vie

I do have a solution to unsubscribing...............just don't type www.kiwibiker.co.nz (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz) in your browser and you will never come back here.....just a thought as you seem to be making a big song and dance about it - but are full of hot air. The internet is a pretty selective tool - you need to go to the site...therefore just don't come here - problem solved

Ahhhhhh,Gidday Wkid,I was wondering where you had got to.
Just to bring you up to date,This guy has made a complete prat of himself and is now doing his best(Which ain't very good)To save a bit of face.
So far he has only fallen on it even harder.I have been having lots of fun at his exspence for the last few days but he ain't very smart so I will call it quits for now an just watch for a while.You wait, for all his crap he will be back shortly,He still hasn't worked out he's being played. :laugh:

moko
8th February 2004, 12:09
Methinks: :baby:

Just looked at your signature Jim,did you know the Pajero is sold as the Shogun in Europe because Pajero is Spanish slang for wanker?Bit of honesty from the boys at Mitsubishi is to be applauded.

Jackrat
8th February 2004, 13:19
Just looked at your signature Jim,did you know the Pajero is sold as the Shogun in Europe because Pajero is Spanish slang for wanker?Bit of honesty from the boys at Mitsubishi is to be applauded.

I heard they didn't sell well in south America for the same reason.
Hard case that one!! :D

merv
8th February 2004, 18:19
im going riding .... so you go on being a virtual biker while i go riding.

Yeah right - on your suck or blow drier scooter or whatever it is. Have fun doing what you do best (is that Pajeroing?) - will it do more than 50km/hr or does it only dry hair?

dangerous
8th February 2004, 18:59
Ahhhhhh,Gidday Wkid,I was wondering where you had got to.
Just to bring you up to date,This guy has made a complete prat of himself and is now doing his best(Which ain't very good)To save a bit of face.
So far he has only fallen on it even harder.I have been having lots of fun at his exspence for the last few days but he ain't very smart so I will call it quits for now an just watch for a while.You wait, for all his crap he will be back shortly,He still hasn't worked out he's being played. :laugh:

well if ya cant take the heat then rada rada rada.........BUT hes not the only prat now is he, it takes one to no one :msn-wink:

dangerous
8th February 2004, 19:01
Ohh crap I'm a troll and dident even know it......maybe theres a little bit in all of us :beer:

Jackrat
8th February 2004, 19:13
well if ya cant take the heat then rada rada rada.........BUT hes not the only prat now is he, it takes one to no one :msn-wink:

Your on to it,Took a while but. :o :laugh: :doh:

Big Dog
9th February 2004, 15:32
I have been having lots of fun at his exspence for the last few days but he ain't very smart so I will call it quits for now an just watch for a while.You wait, for all his crap he will be back shortly,He still hasn't worked out he's being played. :laugh:
Ah but a battle of the wits is neither fair nor fun when the other combatant is unarmed :Punk:

James Deuce
9th February 2004, 15:45

Yes - I fair split me sides when I heard that one!

Motu
9th February 2004, 16:13
I have 2 Pajero's now,it's so satisfying to own a vehicle with your own name on it.

bondagebunny
10th February 2004, 03:00
the fuck are you calling a prat you tosser, if you said it in person you would get a smack.

Even sending emails to the site organisers has no effect on becoming unsubscribed. I wonder if becoming totally offensive will do it - altho i dont see why it should - the other tossers here get away with it.

Motu
10th February 2004, 07:24
You sure are an attention whore - I presume you are getting an email everytime someone posts on a thead you were on....you can delete this function...or hey - just stop posting and let the threads die.

Jackrat
10th February 2004, 08:02
the fuck are you calling a prat you tosser, if you said it in person you would get a smack.

Even sending emails to the site organisers has no effect on becoming unsubscribed. I wonder if becoming totally offensive will do it - altho i dont see why it should - the other tossers here get away with it.

Well you made your own bed,We/I just don't mind tucking it in for you.
And when it comes to abuse,,,Man I haven't even started yet.
Mate your out of your depth,All your doing is providing us with entertainment.
As to your threat of violence,,Always the last resort of the intellectuality weak.Get ya' hand off it mate,Ohhhhhh I'm soooooo scared,see ya' can tell by looking at me,I'm really shaking in my boots.
No shit I am Really,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :moon: