PDA

View Full Version : Clutch problem

Kochang lino
22nd November 2018, 07:15
Yo guys my bike hyosung gt250r comet model my bike is moving forward even i pull in the clutch. I adjusted the clutch lever play also adjusted the clutch cable still its not working. Pliz help me out guys.

jasonu
22nd November 2018, 18:10
Yo guys my bike hyosung gt250r comet model my bike is moving forward even i pull in the clutch. I adjusted the clutch lever play also adjusted the clutch cable still its not working. Pliz help me out guys.

Check the blinker fluid.

sidecar bob
22nd November 2018, 18:15
It's please, fuckin PLEASE for fucks sake.:(

GazzaH
22nd November 2018, 18:31
PLEASE adjust the blinker fluid levels, with the bike on level ground. Thank you.

pritch
22nd November 2018, 18:44
So many comedians.

OP, click on the "Forum" link near the top of the page and scroll down until you get to the "Engine - Clutch - Transmission" heading. Hopefully if you post a question there (in English) it will receive a more sympathetic response. Although there's not too many on KB who should be criticising someone else's English.

Moi
22nd November 2018, 18:49
http://korider.com/index.php?topic=7825.0

sidecar bob
22nd November 2018, 18:56
So many comedians.

OP, click on the "Forum" link near the top of the page and scroll down until you get to the "Engine - Clutch - Transmission" heading. Hopefully if you post a question there (in English) it will receive a more sympathetic response. Although there's not too many on KB who should be criticising someone else's English.

I'm not trying to be a comedian, but if he can't even spell please then why bother?
It wasn't a spelling mistake, it was millennial laziness.

Laava
22nd November 2018, 19:09
Historically these guys who ask these generic problem questions on here are going to be spammers. He will never respond again on this thread, despite all the wonderful help...I haven't quite worked out what his angle is yet.
Hey, Kochang lino, have you got any cleanup software for sale? Or maybe a huge fortune you need help with,levering out of the country?