PDA

View Full Version : roadworks around Hunua

750Y
8th February 2004, 07:52
There is a fair bit of metal getting thrown around hunua at present. couple patches south of Hunua on the main road & looks like more to come soon.
Also road subsidence works & loose chip on the Ararimu road route from the motorway. no major but just a heads up.
later

Coldkiwi
8th February 2004, 10:16
yeah.. I wish I'd seen that post yesterday! zzed and I found out the hard way. At least the contractors had removed the worst of the loose metal when they finished.

Zed
8th February 2004, 12:41
yeah.. I wish I'd seen that post yesterday! zzed and I found out the hard way. At least the contractors had removed the worst of the loose metal when they finished.
Lol, I wonder when they're going to fill that huge pothole at the top of the hill that you "bounced" through on the way back CK?? :doobey: BTW- thanks for warning me about it beforehand ((grin))

Zed

Coldkiwi
9th February 2004, 12:49
yeah... shame I couldn't spot the bastard in time myself! Its the one about 1km up the hill from the Hotel du Vin turn off for anyone who knows the area. Big sodding chasm at least a meter wide and probably the best part of 200mm deep.
At least my bike is still under warranty so maybe I can beg suzuki for new ones if those roads root them too badly.

Firefight
9th February 2004, 15:17
At least my bike is still under warranty so maybe I can beg suzuki for new ones if those roads root them too badly.

Yeah right ! :wacko: I'd like to see that happen :not:

Hey CK, did you figure out what your flashing X is all about yet ??

Firefight :wacko:

Hitcher
9th February 2004, 16:21
Hey CK, did you figure out what your flashing X is all about yet ??
There's a big gap in the fruit delivery between five gold stars and a flashing X

Coldkiwi
10th February 2004, 11:51
now I'm REALLY confused about it!