PDA

View Full Version : unsubscribe me

bondagebunny
8th February 2004, 10:40
there appears to be no way out of this site - can i be unsubscribed please

Jackrat
8th February 2004, 12:03
We need the numbers,So ya' don't get away.
Just unsubscribe to the threads you've entered and you will never hear from anyone on this site again.
Thanks for adding to our membership numbers,now sod off :bye: :shake:

Hitcher
8th February 2004, 12:50

Go on, admit it. You're drawn to this site like a fly to a bowl of cat food. You can't leave because you're too paranoid to stop wondering what we'll all say about you when you're gone... Tee hee...

Zed
8th February 2004, 12:58
I recommend you stay BBunny! It makes it more enjoyable when there's trolls like us around. :eek:

Zed

MikeL
8th February 2004, 13:35

I don't recall anyone else ever asking that.
Funny, that.

Lou Girardin
8th February 2004, 13:40

You're trapped. You can check out, but you can never leave. Doomed for the rest of eternity!
Mwaahahahahahahahah.
Lou

merv
8th February 2004, 18:52

I thought you got off on bondage - the ultimate thrill when there is no way out from it. Enjoy sucker!!! Just like you're handcuffed to the bed sucking on your scooter to get it going.

wkid_one
8th February 2004, 19:27
May I ask why the fuck there are two of these threads asking the same thing - craving attention or what???

Sheese........

bondagebunny
9th February 2004, 03:09
answered the first one - thats why I tried again.

your rite jack you won this round through my apathy - you will have won totally when you have the site all to yourself - it wont be long.
just keep abuseing people with a different opinion to yours.

What?
9th February 2004, 07:27
Problem is, there seems to be quite a group of us here who do see eye-to-eye with Jack.

marty
9th February 2004, 07:35
at least zed had the intelligence to run a poll before he decided whether he was going to leave or not.....

wkid_one
9th February 2004, 07:48

your rite jack you won this round through my apathy - you will have won totally when you have the site all to yourself - it wont be long.
Just a question - if we all refrained from posting opinions - what would this site look like?

BB - I have been watching your threads - and in actual fact you are the one who appears to be posting worthless posts for example

TRy Mafia insurance (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=25018#post25018)

some one hits you - they go around and whack them

I wear (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=25003#post25003)

my undies, and goggles - what more do u need

with a (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=25001#post25001)

blowtorch - it gets cold here in Translvania :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

Try contributing positively - you may be surprised.

As for JR - you yourself admit you like winding people up - yet when wound up by JR YOU respond perfectly on cue......those that giveth should learn how to taketh me thinks

Get over yourself and either fuck off or stay - either way I couldn't give a fat rats F*&(hole

Jackrat
9th February 2004, 08:07

Well serious this time BB,when I joined the site I got off side with quite a few people an also spat the dummy.At the end of the day I just decided,Hell I'm not always to be agreed with,Some times I will still say things that are out of line,People tell me,I pull my head in and we carry on.There are a lot of good people on this site,If you lighten up you will see that yourself.
I now never knock anothers choise of bike or life style,politics ect.This don't mean I won't ask a few irittating Questions at times or make the odd smart ass comment but I think more about how I do it.
The choise is yours,No body is asking for you to change your opinions,just try being a bit diplomatic.I like HDs mate but I don't get out of shape over some of the comments made about the things on this site,I even take the odd cheap shot at The odd HD rider that does get on his high horse Myself.
Hey what ever,The best revenge is to live a good life.
Cheers.

wkid_one
9th February 2004, 12:30
Well serious this time BB,when I joined the site I got off side with quite a few people an also spat the dummy.
Who hasn't

This don't mean I won't ask a few irittating Questions at times or make the odd smart ass comment
Who doesn't

BB is a little sensitive is all - give him another few days and his moment may have passed (I think it may be a cyclical thing)

wkid_one
9th February 2004, 12:31
zed had the intelligence
Oxymoron??

Come it was too easy.....and I am just kidding :msn-wink::msn-wink: