PDA

View Full Version : PowerBand Podcast - A motorcycling podcast made by kiwi riders, for kiwi riders.

RAYDEO
6th March 2019, 11:52
HI all.

Just thought I would share the link to Powerband Podcast.

A great listen, episodes generally last from 45 minute to an hour.

We cover dirt, road, adventure, news, reviews on bikes and gear. and a whole lot more. very entertaining.

we're on our 2nd season now, so if you havnt listened, get in to it.

our newest epsisode (S02E06) comes out tomorrow. its a whole lot of fun, honestly, we loved recording it.

we out a new epside out every week. love to have your input!

Stitcher, iTunes, Podbean, Spotify, and anywhere else you get your podcasts.

powerbandpodcast.podbean.com

Buddha#81
6th March 2019, 12:58
been listening this season and its a good light hearted banter.........

F5 Dave
6th March 2019, 19:10
Ok we'll try it.

F5 Dave
9th March 2019, 07:27
Ok I'm out.

Almost pushed through a whole episode, but. . .

Also for something with Powerband in the name, the soundbite is the noise of a ditchpump achieving 3000rpm.

RAYDEO
14th March 2019, 09:29
Ok I'm out.

Almost pushed through a whole episode, but. . .

Also for something with Powerband in the name, the soundbite is the noise of a ditchpump achieving 3000rpm.

Haha thanks for the feedback, We know it wont be everyone's cup of tea. though I'm interested in your comment about the "Ditchpump achieving 3000rpm"

I assmue youre talking about the bike sfx used in the intro?

F5 Dave
14th March 2019, 19:49
Well, I really wanted to like it and fair call have a go.

So has one of you really not owned a bike for 2 years?

But yes the sfx bike sounded like your grandads Hardley being ridden by your grandmother . Slowly.

RAYDEO
14th March 2019, 20:21
Well, I really wanted to like it and fair call have a go.

So has one of you really not owned a bike for 2 years?

But yes the sfx bike sounded like your grandads Hardley being ridden by your grandmother . Slowly.

The sfx are an MT07 with Akara exhaust.

I have owned many bikes over the last few years and ride every day, My co-host Matt hasn't up till recently owned a bike for a number of years as he is a motorcycle journalist, so rode whatever he was given.

He now owns a CRF250L Rally.

If you don't like our early episodes that's fair enough, it took us a while to find our feet, try some of our latter stuff, season 2 EP06 is really good for simple entertainment value.

Hoonicorn
23rd March 2019, 20:10
I've listened to a few - motomuck is pink because it was the colouring he had handy at the time :P

This is just my opinion, for what it's worth. I would prefer a shorter runtime, around 30 minutes, an hour is just too long imho.