PDA

View Full Version : Empty trailer Hamilton - Wellington

Euro2018
17th June 2019, 17:41
Bought another bike today, don't for goodness sake anyone tell my wife.

Anyway, taking an empty trailer from Hamilton to Wellington, Sat, Jul 6th, coming back the next day.

If you need something carted from Hamilton to Wellington, please get in touch.

Euro2018
18th June 2019, 21:37
Might not have time to make this trip, is anyone bringing an empty trailer or ute north from Wellington by any chance ?

Happy to part with beer or cash

sidecar bob
19th June 2019, 06:12
Give Adele at Biketranz a call.
I'm getting one brought up from Christchurch next week by them & they're cheaper than fly-ride or take my own van two ways myself, like half the price once you add in accom etc.
Much as I'd like to meet the seller & enjoy riding it for the first half hour, there's no comparison.
Is it another ST1100 by chance?

Euro2018
23rd June 2019, 18:09
It's another ST1100, but this has been crashed. Judging by the photos, it slid down the road on both sides. The seat is in good nick and is a nice aftermarket Rider seat.
The plastics are trashed, but it's half the mileage of my bike.

Euro2018
28th June 2019, 21:35
Give Adele at Biketranz a call.
I'm getting one brought up from Christchurch next week by them & they're cheaper than fly-ride or take my own van two ways myself, like half the price once you add in accom etc.
Much as I'd like to meet the seller & enjoy riding it for the first half hour, there's no comparison.
Is it another ST1100 by chance?

They quoted $390, so I'll probably drive down

sidecar bob
29th June 2019, 09:34
They quoted $390, so I'll probably drive down

Mines $550 Christchurch to Tauranga.
It's a two Dayer & two ferry crossings for me, so I couldn't get near that doing it myself.

rustys
2nd July 2019, 19:02
Give this guy a call, I believe he is coming to Welly this week with van 021677817 Aaron Carr. Aaron Ride Conveyor. His prices are very reasonable.