PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton Swap Meet?

Lone _Rider
8th February 2004, 15:11
Hey all im a new member was wondering if any one knows when the Hamilton swap meet is? Was meant to be this month some time i think any help would be much appreciated thanks. :rockon:

LB
8th February 2004, 18:22
Hey all im a new member was wondering if any one knows when the Hamilton swap meet is? Was meant to be this month some time i think any help would be much appreciated thanks. :rockon:
Hi Lone-Rider. It's Sunday 4th April, at the Claudelands Events Centre in Hamilton. Doors open at 7am. Motorcycle related items only requested. contact for enquiries: w.classic@xtra.co.nz or (07) 827 4317, Ian (the Secretary of the Waikato Classic M/Cycle Club)

Lynda

Lone _Rider
8th February 2004, 20:11
Hi Lone-Rider. It's Sunday 4th April, at the Claudelands Events Centre in Hamilton. Doors open at 7am. Motorcycle related items only requested. contact for enquiries: w.classic@xtra.co.nz or (07) 827 4317, Ian (the Secretary of the Waikato Classic M/Cycle Club)

Lynda

Hey there Lynda thank you very kindly for that :) Have been trying to find out for a while now , Thanks again much appreciated .

What?
9th February 2004, 07:47
There is another one in August/September. Watch the events calendar.

Eddieb
12th February 2004, 16:18
I know this is a shot in the dark request that needs the goods to be labeled but...

If anyone is going and sees any parts for old 250/350cc ducatis could they get a name and number of the seller for me?

I need a few bits to make mine original, seat, tank, taillights, rear footpegs mainly.

LB
12th February 2004, 18:41
I know this is a shot in the dark request that needs the goods to be labeled but...

If anyone is going and sees any parts for old 250/350cc ducatis could they get a name and number of the seller for me?

I need a few bits to make mine original, seat, tank, taillights, rear footpegs mainly.
Eddie:
I know someone who's got an old 250 Duc (not sure of the year or model sorry) - I'm pretty sure it's up for sale - do you want me to make some enquiries for you?