PDA

View Full Version : T Max 500 for sale

sidecar bob
13th November 2019, 16:31
I have to face that now I've got an Aprilia SRV850 scoot that the T Max isn't going to get much use anymore & needs to find a new home.
Both tyres replaced recently, oil & filter changed & variator serviced.
Brake callipers serviced & fork oil changed under 1000km ago.
These are a very capable scooter, open road, motorway & touring is no problem, super smooth & easy to ride with twist & go automatic transmission.
$3000
PM if interested.

Mr. Peanut
13th November 2019, 18:59
I kinda like it, what sort of fuel economy is it getting?

sidecar bob
13th November 2019, 19:06
I honestly have no idea, it seemed around what I expected. i did find it used more if ridden with a "whiskey throttle" though.

sidecar bob
16th November 2019, 11:56
Some lucky person could own this bike this weekend for somewhere near the asking price.
Here's a clip demonstrating the happiness that scooters can bring.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dn7FtPVvoA
:scooter::scooter::scooter:

sidecar bob
14th May 2020, 16:57
I rediscovered this bike in the shed today.
Still for sale.

HenryDorsetCase
14th May 2020, 20:24
Some lucky person could own this bike this weekend for somewhere near the asking price.
Here's a clip demonstrating the happiness that scooters can bring.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dn7FtPVvoA
:scooter::scooter::scooter:

I was gonna buy it except I clicked that link then I had to stab myself in the ears with a pencil, and claw my eyes out. Maybe after I get out of the hosptitala.ldl

r
]
]5,
o]6gmium

sidecar bob
14th May 2020, 20:27
I was gonna buy it except I clicked that link then I had to stab myself in the ears with a pencil, and claw my eyes out. Maybe after I get out of the hosptitala.ldl

r
]
]5,
o]6gmium

That's what happens when mentally retarded Dutch folk become scooter enthusiasts.

Burnie
15th May 2020, 08:56
despite the only recognizable lyrics being "Scooter, scooter, scooter, scooter, scooter", now that friggin tune is stuck in my head.

thanks for that :shit::shit:

sidecar bob
15th May 2020, 09:05
despite the only recognizable lyrics being "Scooter, scooter, scooter, scooter, scooter", now that friggin tune is stuck in my head.

thanks for that :shit::shit:

The general gist of the "lyrics" are that they quite like it.:2thumbsup