PDA

View Full Version : Great Sunday Ride

Firefight
8th February 2004, 19:25
Myself and three other KBers, Motoracer Paco, sAslex, went for a bit of a ride, from Autobahn Papakura, Drury, ols GSR, Bombay, Harrisville, Tuakau, 22,Glen Murray,Naike(sorry Andrew no old Jokes) found a bit of rain, clear again by Ngaruwaahia, for quick coffee, then down to Whatawhata, up to Ragalan, checked the beach for young ladies, quick photo session, then MR and I decided to swap bikes, for the ride back to Whatawhata, then on to Hamilton, Gordonton, Morrinsville, more gas, down to Tahuna,, Hoe-O-Tainui (lyndas old haunt)back to SHW 1 at Ohinewai, quick blat up to Rangiriri, over the bridge, and sneak up the neat back road to Glen Murray, back to Whangarata, up Ridge road, to top of bombays, and a quick chat b4 going our own ways.. thanks for another great ride guys. :sunny: :done:

firefight. :spudwave:

Motoracer
8th February 2004, 20:40
Oh man, that was a beutiful day. Every thing was simply awesome! Thanx for the company guys (Alex, Paco, Dave). Specially thanx to Dave for leading us through to one of the best roads I have done so far and also I have to say your R6 really made my weekend man. That thing is Fuc*ing beautiful!! I have attached some pics down bellow taken with my crappy camera. I didn't bother getting any pics of the babes on the beach cause I don't have a zoom on the camera, plus their boyfriends were looking at me funny :confused:

Andrew
8th February 2004, 22:03
Gee you kept this one quiet from me Dave, feeling a tad guilty are you?

Hey Paco glad you finally got to get out on a KB ride and finally meet some of these awesome riding buddies I was telling you about. :msn-wink:

SAslex, sorry I didn't get to yarn with you much on the Waitangi day ride, I'm sure we'll work out a ride for us electrical engineers! Hey don't tell Dave, but that makes two physics boys!! :eek:

Daves bike is truely awesome to ride, and so comfortable for a 600 sportsbike. So is this going to be your next investment MR?

Glad you guys had fun on the ride, and a good end to a 3 day weekend!

Lord Pac
9th February 2004, 07:08
Dave- excellent route and great riding company!

Thanks Dave/Sudeep/Alex it was an awesome day!

Andrew- time to get your bike sorted- still a few more beaut riding days left!
Have a good one peeps! ;)

Motoracer
9th February 2004, 10:22
So is this going to be your next investment MR?

Yea I wish! But if I had the money, I might just test out the 02 - 03 R1 and see what I want. Or the ZX6R or the ZX10. mmmmhhhh now you got me dreaming lol. I'll see what happens next anyway.

P.S. I hope we can catch up on a ride next week or something, see ya

angle
9th February 2004, 13:56
Firefight, I was just wondering, the R6 in you avatar, is it black?

Motoracer
9th February 2004, 14:04
Firefight, I was just wondering, the R6 in you avatar, is it black?

Since he isn't around right now, I'll do the honers. That pic was of his old 2003 R6 with the black and red flames colour scheme. Since he hated the paint job so much, he decided to go and swap it for his new 2004 R6. That is the one you saw on friday in beautiful blue/white yamaha colours. :2thumbsup

Damn! I forgot to take a proper pic of your bike for the avitar. It'll have to be next time I guess.

Firefight
9th February 2004, 14:59
Since he isn't around right now, I'll do the honers. That pic was of his old 2003 R6 with the black and red flames colour scheme. Since he hated the paint job so much, he decided to go and swap it for his new 2004 R6. That is the one you saw on friday in beautiful blue/white yamaha colours. :2thumbsup

Damn! I forgot to take a proper pic of your bike for the avitar. It'll have to be next time I guess.

No Hurry MR, because even if I get the photo, I won,t know how to stick it up there, and then I'll have to start pestering people again, yeah just like last time and the time B4 yady yady yady... God (Opps sorry) I meant Gosh, I hate computers

firefight :crazy:

Firefight
9th February 2004, 15:05
[QUOTE=Andrew]Gee you kept this one quiet from me Dave, feeling a tad guilty are you?

Not sure why you might say that Physics Boy, You told me your Bike was unrideable ..

firefight :Pokey: