PDA

View Full Version : back riding

FROSTY
4th December 2019, 14:28
after a little while without a bike we are finally back riding. Nothing spectacular or even exciting but both bikes are putting huge grins on our faces.
The PC 800 has the added bonus of looking just enough like a cop bike for the cage drivers to notice us.-And yep Pic one was just posed/. Bikie gal wears attgatt

caseye
4th December 2019, 14:58
Good news that is Frosty, better keep those pillion rests screwed on, looks like you've got a resident back seater!
:shit:

jellywrestler
4th December 2019, 15:45
after a little while without a bike we are finally back riding. Nothing spectacular or even exciting but both bikes are putting huge grins on our faces.
The PC 800 has the added bonus of looking just enough like a cop bike for the cage drivers to notice us.-And yep Pic one was just posed/. Bikie gal wears attgatt

didn't know they made Vespas that big

FROSTY
5th December 2019, 10:24
Good news that is Frosty, better keep those pillion rests screwed on, looks like you've got a resident back seater!
:shit:
Yep --Now my problem is sorting armrests or something like that. Little darling is so relaxed she falls asleep

pritch
5th December 2019, 11:25
Welcome back. Those PC800s were an interesting arrangement, not for the GSXR brigade, but for people interested in going further at a more relaxed pace they look a good option. That "boot" was a unique arrangement.

rastuscat
5th December 2019, 12:46
Welcome back. Those PC800s were an interesting arrangement, not for the GSXR brigade, but for people interested in going further at a more relaxed pace they look a good option. That "boot" was a unique arrangement.

The PC stands for Pacific Coast. It's intended for the tourer, and the rear luggage space is well matched to that lifestyle. Finish work on a Friday, head up the Cabrillo Highway to the relaxing place of your choice.

It's a look that not everyone loves. But those who do get a great bike.

Navy Boy
5th December 2019, 14:34

Good for you mate. There's nothing quite like it - Being away from biking for a while just serves to intensify the feeling of enjoyment/satisfaction one gets from it. :2thumbsup

FROSTY
5th December 2019, 17:43
Yep--for me it looks like a fattie but its just a little 800cc V tin under the plastics. What it means for me is that all the errands I was forced to do in a Cage I can d with this bike. Heck -2 front car shocks ve stuffed in boot

jellywrestler
5th December 2019, 19:41
It's a look that not everyone loves. But those who do get a great bike. the guy who designed the Janola Bottle has a poster pinned to his ceiling above the bed, and a large box of kleenex beside his bed.

Coldrider
5th December 2019, 21:58
the guy who designed the Janola Bottle has a poster pinned to his ceiling above the bed, and a large box of kleenex beside his bed.they are known as the flyin condom, for those excitable.

Bonez
10th December 2019, 18:34
Good on ya Frosty. Must be something in the water https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/187338-Back-on-the-road-76-CB550F-Supper-S-port

Bonez
10th December 2019, 18:41
Good for you mate. There's nothing quite like it - Being away from biking for a while just serves to intensify the feeling of enjoyment/satisfaction one gets from it. :2thumbsupBetter than sex or mastibating in the shower......

The Pastor
12th December 2019, 10:13
Feels good to be back on two wheels after being cage bound for so long.

actungbaby
24th December 2019, 23:46
Your right there just be able enjoy the exp again great .like the look the bike. I got the nss 250 .bit if laugh comfortable .wife goes on the bike .

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

tri boy
4th January 2020, 07:32
Nice one Frosty.
Chatted to a couple at Te Puia springs who were riding one.
Stickers on the bike luggage included: Russia, Tokyo, New York, Canada, Hollywood, Thailand, Scotland etc.
Well travelled, and good Kiwi folk.
Says a lot about the bikes rideability.

Gertjangeertjes89
5th January 2020, 01:15
the guy who designed the Janola Bottle has a poster pinned to his ceiling above the bed, and a large box of kleenex beside his bed.

Hahaha as offensive as it might be for everybody who owns one, this is hilarious:lol:

wraith
7th January 2020, 08:06
Good for you mate. There's nothing quite like it - Being away from biking for a while just serves to intensify the feeling of enjoyment/satisfaction one gets from it. :2thumbsup

Too true. I've been without a bike for a few years and recently got myself a VFR . Such a rush getting back on 2 wheels again.

Big Dog
7th January 2020, 11:04
Good on you frosty.
Neat bikes to ride... If you're under 6'.
I liked the one I rode, except the knees fairing thing.