PDA

View Full Version : manfeild internationla suzuki series on this weekend

jellywrestler
13th December 2019, 10:46
two days of racing, live streamed on www.ctaslive.co.nz and then the Cemetery circuit boxing day for the final round
great racing

Kickaha
13th December 2019, 16:53
Both the Team 83 and Fuelflow racing sidecars dropped rods today, not sure on Fuelflow racing but Team 83 have sourced a motor they hope will work and if not have been offered another sidecar to ride

ellipsis
14th December 2019, 11:42
Is ctas live streaming today, nothing showing so far

Reckless
14th December 2019, 16:47
Is ctas live streaming today, nothing showing so far

I cant find anything either and today's racing will be over. Not what you call "on demand" LOL

bmwilly
14th December 2019, 18:25
I cant find anything either and today's racing will be over. Not what you call "on demand" LOL

I watched it fine on CTAS this afternoon .

ellipsis
14th December 2019, 19:28
I got it too. Coverage started about 2pm.

I only got to see a few races, the garden guilt got me...highlight of the lot was the fight for third in sidecar race 1...

Speedway tomorrow for me...a bit of practice at Ellesmere Speedway before Bike Night at Ruapuna next saturday...it'll be on recall or replay or demand or something for tomorrows round...

Ctas are fantastic.:first:

Kickaha
15th December 2019, 08:47
Coverage normally only starts at qualifying or racing not at practice, watched it all yesterday with no problems

jellywrestler
16th December 2019, 19:30

never said it was on demand, it's live streamed and on line via you tube shortly after the event

ellipsis
16th December 2019, 19:43
...Ctas is a fantastic thing...growing itself every season it seems...a lot of dedication put in for our benefit for fuck all return, I'd say...fukn heroes

jellywrestler
17th December 2019, 05:27
https://www.youtube.com/user/gacoll00mx/playlists

the 'on demand' is there, over 5000 videos available.