PDA

View Full Version : Mobil 1 Racing 2T

SlowHand
18th October 2005, 15:22
It's a 2stoke oil, I can get it at trade prices - anyone had any experiences? Its synthetic, and that's all I know. Or will I get oil is oil comments

ZorsT
18th October 2005, 15:26
Its the best 2-stroke oil that castrol makes, costs $20 a litre from Mobil Richmond.

If I were you, I'd be getting it.

nsrpaul
18th October 2005, 15:38
for those in nelson , go to thwaites diesil nad you can get castrol r2 for less than $20 a l

Motu
18th October 2005, 15:52
It's in the top tier of 2 stroke oils,only difference is brand preference,price and availability....only thing you'll get better is that Maxis castor blend.

But I think it is premix,is your bike premix or does it have a pump? Injector pump oils are thinner than premix usualy....better check that out.

SlowHand
18th October 2005, 16:44
Its the best 2-stroke oil that castrol makes, costs $20 a litre from Mobil Richmond.

If I were you, I'd be getting it.

I can get slightly better :psst: :whistle:

Do castrol do mobil too do they? It can be for injector Motu as far as I know, and Mobil site reccomends it for rg250s, its not the same bike, but they didnt have the 150. :crybaby: no respect :calm:

WINJA
18th October 2005, 17:20
It's a 2stoke oil, I can get it at trade prices - anyone had any experiences? Its synthetic, and that's all I know. Or will I get oil is oil comments
THAT STUFFS FINE , ITS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS , GET IT IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT