PDA

View Full Version : Where were we???

caseye
20th January 2020, 16:25
Well here s a clue.

What a wonderful place it still is.
last time we were here was at least 4 or 5 years ago.
Last weekend was the best riding weather I've experienced for many years, Ratbag and I stopped here for a well deserved cuppa and brunch on the way back from Palmy Norf.
Ratbag's Boulevard literally ran out of gas on the forecourt of the Gull station at the southern end of town.
Enough clues, come you KBérs give it a crack and load one up of your own.
;)

Trade_nancy
20th January 2020, 16:31
Well here s a clue.

What a wonderful place it still is.
last time we were here was at least 4 or 5 years ago.
Last weekend was the best riding weather I've experienced for many years, Ratbag and I stopped here for a well deserved cuppa and brunch on the way back from Palmy Norf.
Ratbag's Boulevard literally ran out of gas on the forecourt of the Gull station at the southern end of town.
Enough clues, come you KBérs give it a crack and load one up of your own.
;)

Diehappy..

kb_SF1
20th January 2020, 17:32
Matamata by the hobit place

Laava
20th January 2020, 18:31
Brown Sugar cafe in Taihape

Gremlin
20th January 2020, 18:33
Obviously I don't stop enough... not a clue :blink:

Stylo
20th January 2020, 18:49
What ? Give me a clue please...

Swoop
20th January 2020, 19:05
You've had a clue... it's north of Palmy.

:whistle:

Bonez
20th January 2020, 19:07
Nothing exists north of Palmy. It's just a big black hole.

eldog
20th January 2020, 19:20
I'm with Laava on this one.

Plenty of things north of Palmy, just not much worth looking at in the central city of AKL:whistle:

The question is were do we go from here?:eek5:

caseye
20th January 2020, 19:40
I'm with Laava on this one.

Plenty of things north of Palmy, just not much worth looking at in the central city of AKL:whistle:

The question is were do we go from here?:eek5:

KB's most travelled Man ol Eldog, you and Laava came a long second to Trade_nancy, who got it straight away.
Come on Grem, it's the olny place worth stopping at for food in Diehappy!, course the RSA is also a great stop over.

Next, come on Trade_nancy, post us up a place, don't have to have a picture, a description or close location might suffice.

:second:

Gremlin
20th January 2020, 19:42
Come on Grem, it's the olny place worth stopping at for food in Diehappy!, course the RSA is also a great stop over.

I only stop there when my bike doesn't have enough range :lol:
There was actually a KB Gathering in the town one year, still don't recognise...