PDA

View Full Version : Could this happen in NZ?

Bonez
5th February 2020, 19:45
https://advrider.com/uk-officials-shut-down-fraudulent-rider-training/

Berries
5th February 2020, 20:09
You going for a record today?

pete376403
5th February 2020, 20:19
Not exactly but its not too long ago that a tester (or testers) at AA were issuing licence for cash so yes it could happen here
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/114237829/auckland-driver-licence-bribe-scheme-ringleader-sentenced-to-prison?rm=m

Bonez
6th February 2020, 05:48
You going for a record today?At least I'm posting content sweetheart. This place is as dead as rotten Cod otherwise.

JimO
6th February 2020, 06:04
you will find the offenders are immigrants bringing their corrupt practices from the old country

Conquiztador
6th February 2020, 08:47
you will find the offenders are immigrants bringing their corrupt practices from the old country

Careful with your statements!! I have it from good sources that they will enrich our economy and culture. They will create new jobs. They will provide a badly needed qualified work force...

Bonez
6th February 2020, 08:52
Careful with your statements!! I have it from good sources that they will enrich our economy and culture. They will create new jobs. They will provide a badly needed qualified work force...Lets hope all those drivers who got their licences by this corruption get taken to task as well.

rastuscat
14th February 2020, 09:06
Lets hope all those drivers who got their licences by this corruption get taken to task as well.

As long as they were part of the scam, I agree. Might be hard to prove.

pete376403
14th February 2020, 14:23
Young (17yo) intern is going for his full licence today. He is doing the test in Masterton as 'everybody' knows that Masterton is easier for licence testng than Lower Hutt. Doesn't say much for the standard of testing at VTNZ.

Bonez
14th February 2020, 15:13
If the tester has had a bad day the youg'n might be in for a shock. He could also be refering to the amount of traffic you have to deal with in the Hutt compared to Masterton.

rastuscat
14th February 2020, 15:37
Rangiora has a long waiting list. The Palms doesnt. Might say something. Its more about the traffic density in the city.

Bonez
14th February 2020, 15:50
Being a Friday wouldn't help either. When I was living down that way I use to nock off work at 2:30 to miss most of the out bound traffic over the Haywalds.

FJRider
14th February 2020, 16:52
... When I was living down that way I use to nock off work at 2:30 to miss most of the out bound traffic over the Haywalds.

I used to live in Wellington. I don't miss it at all ... :shifty: