PDA

View Full Version : A fictional pandemic scenario?

Katman
26th March 2020, 09:38
Check out the date on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

mashman
26th March 2020, 09:49
Check out the date on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

I didn't watch the video... what does it cover? I read something a few minutes ago stating that the virus is a cover for bailing out those who need bailouts, because bailing out the stockmarket repeatedly does not equate to economic recovery they've found lol. Essentially we're seeing a debt jubilee by stealth.

Bonez
26th March 2020, 09:59
Anyone old enough to remember the Brit tv series surviver?

Katman
26th March 2020, 10:06
I didn't watch the video... what does it cover?

A 'supposedly' fictional pandemic scenario.

mashman
26th March 2020, 10:45
A 'supposedly' fictional pandemic scenario.

Ah, a bit like the plane crashing into the twin towers that no one had ever considered despite the fact that such a scenario was shown on TV a few years before?

Katman
26th March 2020, 10:57
Ah, a bit like the plane crashing into the twin towers that no one had ever considered despite the fact that such a scenario was shown on TV a few years before?

Yes, that's the first thought that sprung to mind.

(And despite the war game exercise that was going on at the same time in which the same scenario was being considered).

Katman
26th March 2020, 11:35
And let's not forget the exercise being carried out on 7/7 that examined the 'fictional' idea of explosives being placed on the London Underground.

mashman
26th March 2020, 11:44
And let's not forget the exercise being carried out on 7/7 that examined the 'fictional' idea of explosives being placed on the London Underground.

Indeed. And the question marks over the Boston Bombing being allowed to happen... at the same time as "disaster" training was taking place in the immediate area. And who can forget the blatant lies spread that gave the green light for the invasion of Iraq... then Syria, and.............

I guess the kids'll find out once the documents have been declassified in about 75 years.

Katman
26th March 2020, 11:47
I guess the kids'll find out once the documents have been declassified in about 75 years.

And even then the fucking idiots will claim that the events were just unexplained coincidences.

mashman
26th March 2020, 12:30
And even then the fucking idiots will claim that the events were just unexplained coincidences.

:killingme Gold. If it continues, I doubt we'll last that long to find out to be honest. Tell you what though, even though it'd be an, oh ferfecksake moment of pretty epic proportions where they don't come in peace, it'd still be pretty cool to see a spaceship.

Katman
26th March 2020, 13:23
I mean, ffs they even call the virus Coronavirus in the 'fictional' simulation.

Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to not start asking serious questions about the true origins of the current crisis?

slofox
26th March 2020, 13:30
It's a plot I say - a plot - A PLOT - A PLOT!

Actually I have been saying to people that if they wanted to write a novel (fictional?) about bringing down the system they should just report what is happening right now.

Kickaha
26th March 2020, 13:40

Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to not start asking serious questions about the true origins of the current crisis?

Do you realise just how common the corona virus in various forms is ?

Katman
26th March 2020, 13:42
Do you realise just how common the corona virus in various forms is ?

And the current virus is a coronavirus as opposed to any other sort of virus.

What was the point you were trying to make?

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 13:45

I'm guessing that if you were to simulate an easy to spread natural contagion you'd be safe to use a coronavirus as an example.

Katman
26th March 2020, 13:48
And if you really think coronaviruses are so common amongst other forms of viruses, have a read....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_virus_species

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 13:55
And if you really think coronaviruses are so common amongst other forms of viruses, have a read....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_virus_species

Without reading the facts behind all those I can't comment on their transmission rates etc so the number of viruses means little.

mashman
26th March 2020, 13:56

heh... that may well be the intent given the timing between suggestion and outbreak, but there are 7 or 9 (can't remember off the top of my head) "variations" of animal borne coronavirus that they've found, so it's likely that the naming is more by "accident" than anything else. The timing though, and the state of the economy, would lead me to think that it was released for economic purposes. Like yourself, happy for it to be a complete coincidence, but there is a track record there that's hard to ignore.

Katman
26th March 2020, 13:58
….so it's likely that the naming is more by "accident" than anything else.

Unless they already knew what sort of virus we'd be dealing with.

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 14:09

If that was the case were they just trying to fool us by leaving a smoking gun for everyone to find?

Katman
26th March 2020, 14:18
If that was the case were they just trying to fool us by leaving a smoking gun for everyone to find?

I think you underestimate just how fucking stupid the average person is.

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 14:22

Certainly not I’ll have you know. But even so it still seems rather sloppy to make the trail so easy to spot, if that were the case.

mashman
26th March 2020, 14:27

Totally within the realms of possibility by a pretty decent margin I reckon, but meh.

mashman
26th March 2020, 14:35
Certainly not I’ll have you know. But even so it still seems rather sloppy to make the trail so easy to spot, if that were the case.

Some reasoning goes as follows: "they" have to announce their intentions before they can become manifest, literally, boldly, full of love praying to God level intention. As such, they do not hide what they do. Some people have devoted their entire lives following "them" in their various guises, and a recurring theme is public announcement. The music industry is rife with all sorts of symbolism and cults, as is the movie industry... all to extents that truly defy belief. Not so hard when there's no one to stop one as one holds all of the seats in all of the houses in all of the world... and so on and so forth.

Katman
26th March 2020, 14:35

It's called hiding something in plain view.

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 14:39
It's called hiding something in plain view.

Yes of course, but that does not mean that it applies to any given situation.

Katman
26th March 2020, 14:44
Yes of course, but that does not mean that it applies to any given situation.

But there is always the potential that it could be applied to any given situation.

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 14:50
But there is always the potential that it could be applied to any given situation.

Totally. Neither perspective negates the other as a possibility.

In this situation running the scenario with a completely different type of virus would have hardly raised any alarm bells if their agenda was to release a caronavirus soon after. IMO.

Katman
26th March 2020, 15:00
In this situation running the scenario with a completely different type of virus would have hardly raised any alarm bells if their agenda was to release a caronavirus soon after. IMO.

Fair enough.

But the naming of the virus isn't the main issue here.

Just my opinion.

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 15:09

Fair enough.

But the naming of the virus isn't the main issue here.

Just my opinion.

Granted it's not, rather the timing. But it was a point you raised.

As Gareth pointed out elsewhere Bill Gates talked of a caronavirus threat 5yrs ago and pleaded that we spend more money and resources on fighting this possibility. It makes sense then if action was taken there would be more attention diverted to this, including running scenarios to model the possible effects. At fear of being called a fucking idiot maybe this is just a coincidence. That is plausible.

Katman
26th March 2020, 15:25
At fear of being called a fucking idiot maybe this is just a coincidence. That is plausible.

And as I've pointed out, there seems to be incredible coincidences in so many of these monumental occurrences we're experiencing.

onearmedbandit
26th March 2020, 15:32
And as I've pointed out, there seems to be incredible coincidences in so many of these monumental occurrences we're experiencing.

Which once again doesn't mean that every event is organised in advance. Proof could come out that the others you mentioned were planned but that still wouldn't mean this one is the same.

I just want to point out that I'm not against the idea that some governments and others in positions of wealth and power have manipulated and create events with nefarious intent. And this one could be the same. However I'd need pretty damning evidence to accept it.

Katman
26th March 2020, 15:36
I just want to point out that I'm not against the idea that some governments and others in positions of wealth and power have manipulated and create events with nefarious intent. And this one could be the same. However I'd need pretty damning evidence to accept it.

And that's all I've ever called for in people.

To keep an open mind and not be ashamed to question things.

Euro2018
26th March 2020, 17:13

yes.
Rewatched it a few years ago, also the 2008 remake.

Kickaha
26th March 2020, 17:33

Given that SARs was also a coronavirus and in the not to distant past I wouldn't be surprised that was why they chose to use it

And if you really think coronaviruses are so common amongst other forms of viruses, have a read..

I didn't say anything about "amongst other forms of viruses" I just said it was "common"

KB has shown over and over again just how fucking stupid people can be

Katman
26th March 2020, 17:42
KB has shown over and over again just how fucking stupid people can be

Afuckingmen.

TheDemonLord
26th March 2020, 19:55
Although I suspect I know the answer - did you ever play the online game Pandemic 2? It was released in 2008.

It's a silly flash game, where the goal is to infect the entire population of the Globe.

The reason I bring it up, is because there are certain 'game mechanics' that have real-world equivalences, such as how long someone can be a carrier before symptoms start showing - which seems to be a major difference between this evolution of Coronavirus and SARS.

When pandemics are hypothesized, often varients of Influenza or other highly mutable, transmittable (which includes Coronavirus) diseases are used.

Just a thought.

Naki Rat
27th March 2020, 10:03
Unless they already knew what sort of virus we'd be dealing with.The possibility of "patient zero" being identified on November 17th may mean that he had been contracted the virus 7-14 days prior to that (article lacks detail in this respect) puts this right on top of the release date of the YouTube video. A bit sus?
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074991/coronavirus-chinas-first-confirmed-covid-19-case-traced-back

Katman
27th March 2020, 10:09
A bit sus?

Convenient at the very least.

Gearup
27th March 2020, 11:04
And that's all I've ever called for in people.

To keep an open mind and not be ashamed to question things.

That's certainly fair.

Katman
27th March 2020, 11:37
That's certainly fair.

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Unfortunately, raising questions seems to scare a large number of people on here.

Clearly it risks bursting their little safety bubbles.

Gearup
27th March 2020, 11:58

Unfortunately, raising questions seems to scare a large number of people on here.

It depends what it's used for I suppose. Some people may see it as stirring, others may be scared etc.

onearmedbandit
27th March 2020, 12:15

I teach my children to challenge what they are taught, what they read and hear. I want them asking questions.

Naki Rat
27th March 2020, 12:35
I teach my children to challenge what they are taught, what they read and hear. I want them asking questions.Definitely a good skill to impart to the younger generation considering the attitude of so many now to just accept all they read, hear and see online, much of which is utter bollocks.

nerrrd
27th March 2020, 12:35

Anything is possible. But coincidence surely isn't evidence? Show me some convincing evidence and I'll consider my bubble burst.

Proving something beyond a reasonable doubt is never easy, just look at the 'justice' system.

jellywrestler
27th March 2020, 13:00

As Gareth pointed out elsewhere Bill Gates talked of a caronavirus threat 5yrs ago .

it was on the simpsons too, it's not rocket science

Katman
27th March 2020, 14:03
Show me some convincing evidence and I'll consider my bubble burst.

Why do you need someone to show you stuff?

Do you lack an inquiring mind?

nerrrd
27th March 2020, 14:48
Why do you need someone to show you stuff?

Do you lack an inquiring mind?

Errr let me rephrase that...if I was to come across some convincing evidence I would be convinced?

I do generally like to think about things a bit.

Katman
27th March 2020, 14:55
I do generally like to think about things a bit.

You could start by asking yourself just how believable the 'coincidences' that occurred during the four major events mentioned so far in this thread, are.

That's four major 'coincidences' in four major world events.

And I'm sure we can think of a few many more.

Naki Rat
27th March 2020, 15:08

As Gareth pointed out elsewhere Bill Gates talked of a caronavirus threat 5yrs ago and pleaded that we spend more money and resources on fighting this possibility. It makes sense then if action was taken there would be more attention diverted to this, including running scenarios to model the possible effects. At fear of being called a fucking idiot maybe this is just a coincidence. That is plausible.Never mind Bill Gates' prediction, Laurie Garrett warned of the likelihood of a global pandemic much like COVID-19 is demonstrating itself to be in her 1995 book 'The Coming Plague'.

Mass global travel, concentrated population centres (cities), compromised diets and under resourced health systems all play their part in tipping the balance in favour of the microbes.
https://www.bookdepository.com/Coming-Plague-Laurie-Garrett/9780140250916

Gearup
27th March 2020, 15:30
Never mind Bill Gates' prediction, Laurie Garrett warned of the likelihood of a global pandemic much like COVID-19 is demonstrating itself to be in her 1995 book 'The Coming Plague'.

Mass global travel, concentrated population centres (cities), compromised diets and under resourced health systems all play their part in tipping the balance in favour of the microbes.
https://www.bookdepository.com/Coming-Plague-Laurie-Garrett/9780140250916

I've got a copy on my desk as I write and was re-reading Chapter 6 (The American Bicentennial) earlier today. Highly recommend it.

Katman
31st March 2020, 10:12
And in the meantime they get to roll out the 5G network unhindered by any protest action.

sidecar bob
31st March 2020, 10:32
And in the meantime they get to roll out the 5G network unhindered by any protest action.

Yeah, because protestors have never been known to use the internet.
Edit, what's with the "fuck off retard" red rep for Katman? Speaking the truth & not buying your poorly considered, in fact completely stupid, worthless post about idiots being idiots?
These fuckin double standard braindead protestors should have a think before they go protesting with their cellphones in hand, sending pics of people modifying networks to the latest technology so they can spread their messages of fear more readily.
I think I know who the fucking retards are.
They are happy to use all the other G's, why not 5 suddenly?
Or is protesting progress the kind of cool thing to do?

Katman
31st March 2020, 12:19
They are happy to use all the other G's, why not 5 suddenly?
Or is protesting progress the kind of cool thing to do?

You should look a little deeper into the subject of 5G.

Here, I'll start you off.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326141#Radiofrequency-waves-possibly-carcinogenic-to-humans

sidecar bob
31st March 2020, 12:45

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326141#Radiofrequency-waves-possibly-carcinogenic-to-humans

Heres a historic protest you may be able to relate too.
Have a think about it.
https://racingnelliebly.com/weirdscience/1865-red-flag-speed-limit-4-mph/

Katman
31st March 2020, 14:03
Heres a historic protest you may be able to relate too.
Have a think about it.
https://racingnelliebly.com/weirdscience/1865-red-flag-speed-limit-4-mph/

Do you even give a fuck about the exponentially rising rate of cancers in our society?

sidecar bob
31st March 2020, 14:24
Do you even give a fuck about the exponentially rising rate of cancers in our society?

Yep, my mum died from it when I was a kid long before the first cell tower was ever erected.
Probably from all that leaded fuel that was being burnt.

onearmedbandit
31st March 2020, 14:26

Sorry first to admit I should look it up myself, and this is a genuine question. Does this have anything to do with increased detection methods and more widespread testing?

Katman
31st March 2020, 14:40
Yep, my mum died from it when I was a kid long before the first cell tower was ever erected.
Probably from all that leaded fuel that was being burnt.

I'm sure there are a great many things today that are causing cancer.

The chemical contamination of our food supply is most probably another.

Kickaha
31st March 2020, 14:56

I have, so far there is nothing definite about it being harmful anywhere, they all talk about probably or maybe

Katman
31st March 2020, 14:59
I have, so far there is nothing definite about it being harmful anywhere, they all talk about probably or maybe

And you're reassured?

Pedrostt500
31st March 2020, 15:58
Here are two of my left field scenarios.
1 : Is a cynical plot at World wide Population Control, using a virus to weed out the weak, Globally.
2 : is a plot to plunge the World into Economic turmoil, where at some point in the future, Nations that sit on certain resources, like the ability to grow lots of cheap food, are plunged into a terminal recession, making them easy for a larger nation that is poor on natural resources, for various reasons, to invade smaller Nations to Greedily striping them of anything that can be removed, then leaving them as a husk of their former selves.

As the header to the thread states these are purely Fictional Scenarios.

sidecar bob
31st March 2020, 16:05
And you're reassured?

Possibly more reassured that cars are a greater causes of death across all causes than telephones.

pritch
31st March 2020, 16:29
this is a genuine question. Does this have anything to do with increased detection methods and more widespread testing?

There may be another cause contributing to the statistics? Briefly, for years doctors have been checking the heart health of patients according to the latest instructions from the Health Dept. Many patients have dutifully been complying with the subsequent recommendations. Additionally there have been public education programmes. Accordingly the cardiac health of the country should presumably have improved over the years, along with average life expectancy.

Humans have a use by date of sorts, nobody is going to live forever and we still have to die of something. Since less people are expiring due to premature cardiac arrest, the rate of cancer deaths as a percentage is likely to rise.

That and all the carcinogens we ingest or inhale etc etc.

onearmedbandit
31st March 2020, 16:59
There may be another cause contributing to the statistics? Briefly, for years doctors have been checking the heart health of patients according to the latest instructions from the Health Dept. Many patients have dutifully been complying with the subsequent recommendations. Additionally there have been public education programmes. Accordingly the cardiac health of the country should presumably have improved over the years, along with average life expectancy.

Humans have a use by date of sorts, nobody is going to live forever and we still have to die of something. Since less people are expiring due to premature cardiac arrest, the rate of cancer deaths as a percentage is likely to rise.

Totally agree with all that.

Katman
31st March 2020, 17:11
Totally agree with all that.

So do I.

Especially the last sentence.

FJRider
31st March 2020, 17:57

I dont see much in statistics ... of deaths due to stupidity.

I'm sure there's a few ... surely .. <_<

FJRider
31st March 2020, 18:00
Possibly more reassured that cars are a greater causes of death across all causes than telephones.

NOT the cause. Just operator error.

FJRider
31st March 2020, 18:12
Here are two of my left field scenarios.
1 : Is a cynical plot at World wide Population Control, using a virus to weed out the weak, Globally.
2 : is a plot to plunge the World into Economic turmoil, where at some point in the future, Nations that sit on certain resources, like the ability to grow lots of cheap food, are plunged into a terminal recession, making them easy for a larger nation that is poor on natural resources, for various reasons, to invade smaller Nations to Greedily striping them of anything that can be removed, then leaving them as a husk of their former selves.

As the header to the thread states these are purely Fictional Scenarios.

1: Tell that to these (living alone) on welfare payments getting paid extra for every kid they produce .. :blank:

2: Don't wory ... the one's with all their billions of $$$$$$ still have it. They've got your back ... :chase:

mashman
31st March 2020, 21:59
Japan lifts evacuation order for town hit by Fukushima disaster (https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/mar/04/japan-lifts-evacuation-order-futaba-town-fukushima-disaster)

Radioactivity on the move 2020: Recontamination and weather-related effects in Fukushima (https://www.greenpeace.org/international/press-release/29250/radioactivity-on-the-move-2020/)

Japan’s 3/11 Recovery Stalled by Fukushima Decommissioning Delays (https://thediplomat.com/2020/03/japans-3-11-recovery-stalled-by-fukushima-decommissioning-delays/)

:)

mashman
2nd April 2020, 09:22
This is a very interesting short read.

"I have explained that when I was called in back in 1985 as an expert to justify creating the G5 and manipulating the dollar, I wrote to the President to object. I was told to be a “good boy” and just produce studies; the government would tell me the conclusion they wanted." (https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-health-forecasts-are-politically-motivated/)

pritch
4th April 2020, 09:04
Among the red hat retards in the US of A there is a new theory gaining support: the current pandemic is caused by 5G, the corona virus story is just a cover up. As ridiculous as that undoubtedly is, there are those that will swallow it hook line and sinker. There are such on KB.

Edit: So this stupidity is spreading.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/03/broadband-engineers-threatened-due-to-5g-coronavirus-conspiracies

Katman
4th April 2020, 09:21
Among the red hat retards in the US of A there is a new theory gaining support: the current pandemic is caused by 5G, the corona virus story is just a cover up.

I think you'll find the theory is that they may be linked - not that the current pandemic is 'caused' by 5G.

mashman
4th April 2020, 09:53
Among the red hat retards in the US of A there is a new theory gaining support: the current pandemic is caused by 5G, the corona virus story is just a cover up. As ridiculous as that undoubtedly is, there are those that will swallow it hook line and sinker. There are such on KB.

Edit: So this stupidity is spreading.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/03/broadband-engineers-threatened-due-to-5g-coronavirus-conspiracies

Nah, the 5G problem existed before coronavirus. This is where IS POSSIBLE bleeds into, IS FACT... and that is where some media dwell. A spiritual being, as well as many scientists, understand that a part of the human makeup in the susceptibility of the human body when it comes to energy/frequency/vibration. Surely you've witnessed the effects of calming music (could be thrash metal) on your state of being? Seen the resonance experiments using sand on plates? Read Emoto's observations? Maybe Einstein's and Bohr's thoughts around observation changing outcome?

The "anti-5G" crowd are also backed by an ever increasing body of evidence coming from academia that we really are messing with something that's concerning enough to raise ones head up to say something about it.

I think it's feasible, but unlikely to be used is such a way because the social change that accompanies a population knowing that such a thing exists and is in the hands of whoever writes the laws is kind of frightening.

Either way, I see 5G as yet another fucked up attempt at creating something for no particular reason other than floating the economy: All of this drama over something that simply brings us faster internet? Who would sanction such hysteria let alone take such health risks?

Stupidity is doing it just coz it'll propel industry to create more jobs on a dying planet. NOW that, is stupidity.

MaxPenguin
4th April 2020, 10:17
Nah, the 5G problem existed before coronavirus. This is where IS POSSIBLE bleeds into, IS FACT... and that is where some media dwell. A spiritual being, as well as many scientists, understand that a part of the human makeup in the susceptibility of the human body when it comes to energy/frequency/vibration. Surely you've witnessed the effects of calming music (could be thrash metal) on your state of being? Seen the resonance experiments using sand on plates? Read Emoto's observations? Maybe Einstein's and Bohr's thoughts around observation changing outcome?

The "anti-5G" crowd are also backed by an ever increasing body of evidence coming from academia that we really are messing with something that's concerning enough to raise ones head up to say something about it.

I think it's feasible, but unlikely to be used is such a way because the social change that accompanies a population knowing that such a thing exists and is in the hands of whoever writes the laws is kind of frightening.

Either way, I see 5G as yet another fucked up attempt at creating something for no particular reason other than floating the economy: All of this drama over something that simply brings us faster internet? Who would sanction such hysteria let alone take such health risks?

Stupidity is doing it just coz it'll propel industry to create more jobs on a dying planet. NOW that, is stupidity.

Won't 5g enable the moneyfree utopia of a robot population to do all the work for no pay so we can all sit at home smoking weed and masturbating?
Sorta like We are doing now.

Katman
4th April 2020, 10:18
Won't 5g enable the moneyfree utopia of a robot population to do all the work for no pay so we can all sit at home smoking weed and masturbating?

At what 'cost'?

MaxPenguin
4th April 2020, 10:32
At what 'cost'?

A few brain cells and many boxes of tissues.

mashman
4th April 2020, 10:45
Sorta like We are doing now.

Some cultures had that before technology existed. Technology is not required... exceptionally useful without question, but lots of it inherently pointless. And I'd be keen to see how internet speeds changed where the non-essential business traffic has stopped (contention etc...) and security has been removed because we have nothing to hide.

What's so special about 5G? What do we really need it for? Seriously, I'm yet to hear anything that we REALLY need it for... other than it's fast because we ram more energy into it to have it operate in a different frequency range. Seems like a total waste of hysteria and resource.

Kickaha
4th April 2020, 15:01
I think you'll find the theory is that they may be linked - not that the current pandemic is 'caused' by 5G.

Apparently 5G activates the virus

Katman
4th April 2020, 15:11
Apparently 5G activates the virus

Sounds about as convincing as 'someone ate a bat'.

nerrrd
4th April 2020, 16:06
Ecuador must have a pretty wicked 5g network then.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/120818001/uncollected-bodies-lie-for-days-in-the-streets-of-ecuador-the-emerging-epicenter-of-the-coronavirus-in-latin-america

R650R
4th April 2020, 18:06
What's so special about 5G? What do we really need it for? Seriously, I'm yet to hear anything that we REALLY need it for... other than it's fast because we ram more energy into it to have it operate in a different frequency range. Seems like a total waste of hysteria and resource.

5G is for tracking slaves and dissidents and to enable driverless cars/transport systems. Same as why we are going to plastic wheelie bins for trash instead of bags.

mashman
4th April 2020, 20:08
5G is for tracking slaves and dissidents and to enable driverless cars/transport systems. Same as why we are going to plastic wheelie bins for trash instead of bags.

Minority report eh. So it's all a part of the plan that the plastic bin bags we put inside the plastic bins, full of rubbish that come out of plastic bins, is the rational for 5G? Sounds efficient enough to me. Doesn't exactly sell the need for driverless cars/transport systems, especially when the rubbish in this instance will be human beings. We have people who can drive and vehicles that can be driven. I get it, but it's kind of reinventing the wheel and will likely result in considerable job losses. Or will it be non-essential jobs for everyone ;)

MaxPenguin
4th April 2020, 22:00
Minority report eh. So it's all a part of the plan that the plastic bin bags we put inside the plastic bins, full of rubbish that come out of plastic bins, is the rational for 5G? Sounds efficient enough to me. Doesn't exactly sell the need for driverless cars/transport systems, especially when the rubbish in this instance will be human beings. We have people who can drive and vehicles that can be driven. I get it, but it's kind of reinventing the wheel and will likely result in considerable job losses. Or will it be non-essential jobs for everyone ;)

Why I think eion musk is a two faced prick.

mashman
5th April 2020, 08:22
Why I think eion musk is a two faced prick.

I can understand that. The flip side being that he may be frustrated by budget constraint knowing that his only way to pay for the good shit, for which he already has resource, is to produce feckloads of shiney sparkly stuff for us to buy, so that he can then afford to unleash some good shit. We No buy. He no have investment. This comes under the heading of "When it is the fault of no One, it's just what the financial economy requires". Two faced pricks are a dime a dozen under such a category. Bet if ya let the fuckers off the leash they'd balk at the idea of producing mass individual transportation.

Oakie
1st May 2020, 20:08

Yes! That was good. Could never happen though ...

Katman
7th May 2020, 10:42
Food for thought.

https://youtu.be/dcIc5PEu4MA