PDA

View Full Version : COVID-19 humour

Naki Rat
27th March 2020, 11:00
Found this little gem. Very clever and humourous way to get the message across.

https://youtu.be/deYEoY6D-uI
Buggar. Another version blocked. If you want to enjoy this video just search YouTube for "Coronavirus Rhapsody" as it seems the copyright people are playing 'wack-a-mole' with new posts.

george formby
27th March 2020, 15:33
Luckily I heard that this morning, clever. And a bit eek.

Posted by a Kiwi on ADV. Gave me a good chuckle.

mashman
27th March 2020, 15:53

mashman
27th March 2020, 15:55
On the plus side. On April 5th, the clocks go back an hour so we're all going to get an extra hour at home.

Bonez
27th March 2020, 16:14
On the plus side. On April 5th, the clocks go back an hour so we're all going to get an extra hour at home.Thank fuck we got ride of two deceitful bitches, a brain dead 14yo and her 34yo psycho mother two weeks before this whole thing got underway.:Oi: Living with them would have been a total nightmare for the rest of the household.:brick:

sidecar bob
27th March 2020, 16:50
Thank fuck we got ride of two deceitful bitches, a brain dead 14yo and her 34yo psycho mother two weeks before this whole thing got underway.:Oi: Living with them would have been a total nightmare for the rest of the household.:brick:

I'm very fortunate to be locked In with just my cheerful & chatty wife, who delights in cooking delicious meals, and doing other fun stuff.

98tls
27th March 2020, 17:13
https://i.imgur.com/A6YcLuHh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sNJVS8Dh.jpg

mashman
27th March 2020, 18:32

Naki Rat
27th March 2020, 22:10
https://youtu.be/ojrtwXqqc6g

Naki Rat
29th March 2020, 09:10
Another take on the isolation theme

https://youtu.be/e0-2XxgHIXk

mashman
30th March 2020, 06:52
A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
very, closely:
"Are - my - test - results - back?"

dangerous
30th March 2020, 16:56
https://www.facebook.com/BayRockFilms/videos/936155906787770/?t=9&v=936155906787770

or hows this boys..https://www.facebook.com/restaurante.casamiguel.1/videos/2081927585286434/?t=0

Grumph
30th March 2020, 19:23
Can't see what some have posted so i hope it's not a repost.

JATZ
31st March 2020, 12:01
https://i.imgur.com/ua3lzMg.jpg

george formby
1st April 2020, 08:32
Life saver..

https://youtu.be/mWgfbvNhY7M

Naki Rat
2nd April 2020, 12:15
https://i.redd.it/k91z3t1yt3q41.jpg

Naki Rat
9th April 2020, 14:36
https://youtu.be/ZkffnHnaPAU

sidecar bob
12th April 2020, 11:32
I thought this was the most appropriate thread for this.
So far four people in NZ have died of this terrible plague that has required all but the most essential services to be shut down & will cause the ruin of many small & large business, & threatens the freedom & sanity of many individuals.
We know that at least one of those people was In their '90's & another was 70 something, with other serious health problems.
We also know that over 1000 people have fully recovered from this terrible virus, which means that it has a less than .04% mortality rate, & a lot better than that in healthy people. That rate would be unlikely to change, regardless of lockdown, as its based on people already infected.
We also know that four people out of a population of four million plus, means that across all age & health demographics, you currently have less than a one in a million chance of dying from it.
This year in NZ around 35,000 people will die from all causes combined.
Food for thought?

nerrrd
12th April 2020, 11:52
I thought this was the most appropriate thread for this...

I don't get it.

sidecar bob
12th April 2020, 11:55
I don't get it.

Well it's a bit of a joke that the entire country is shut down because of it isint it.
I suspect more people in NZ will die of suicide & stress related illness as a direct result of this debacle, than the plague itself.

mashman
12th April 2020, 12:12
Well it's a bit of a joke that the entire country is shut down because of it isint it.

Nope. What it shows, in comparison to countries that didn't lockdown quickly enough, is that the shutdown has probably saved a fair few thousand lives.. but by all means carry on smoking whatever it is you're smoking that makes you see the world in such fucked up terms. It's up there with, yeah we may well be destroying the environment we rely on for life in order to make an economy run, but it's the best we can do. Seriously, I could do with a break from sanity for a while, what are you smoking?

I suspect more people in NZ will die of suicide & stress related illness as a direct result of this debacle, than the plague itself.

You're right, because people were already doing that very thing when the economy was rockstar. People are killing themselves because they cannot afford to live. give them the resources they need and they wouldn't kill themselves. It's an exceptionally well evidenced thing called Structural Violence.

sidecar bob
12th April 2020, 12:14
Nope. What it shows, in comparison to countries that didn't lockdown quickly enough, is that the shutdown has probably saved a fair few thousand lives.. but by all means carry on smoking whatever it is you're smoking that makes you see the world in such fucked up terms. It's up there with, yeah we may well be destroying the environment we rely on for life in order to make an economy run, but it's the best we can do. Seriously, I could do with a break from sanity for a while, what are you smoking?

"Probably a fair few thousand", based on a vague guess I'm assuming.
You haven't disputed any of the facts I posted, just made a generalized derogatory wave In my direction.
Absolute worst case scenario if every person in NZ was infected based on current survival stats is 1600 deaths.
A number of them would have died of too many birthdays as a root cause.
But hey, I know mass hysteria is the current mindset, & going against the trend with some facts will go down like a cup of cold sick to some.

mashman
12th April 2020, 12:18
You haven't disputed any of the facts I posted, just made a generalized derogatory wave In my direction.

"Nope. What it shows, in comparison to countries that didn't lockdown quickly enough, is that the shutdown has probably saved a fair few thousand lives"

WTF are you smoking, please please please send to...........

A fair few thousand, based on a vague guess I'm assuming.
Absolute worst case scenario if every person in NZ was infected based on current stats is 1600 deaths.

Yes, but the NZ rates you're basing that on are lockdown rates, not open transmission rates. The death rates in other countries are open transmission rates, not lockdown rates.

sidecar bob
12th April 2020, 12:28
Yes, but the NZ rates you're basing that on are lockdown rates, not open transmission rates. The death rates in other countries are open transmission rates, not lockdown rates.

But I'm only counting people infected, the death rate is .04% across all people infected, regardless.
If the number of people infected rises, how does the plague suddenly become more deadly?

mashman
12th April 2020, 12:28
I assume you're finished pleasuring yourself with the edit function?

But hey, I know mass hysteria is the current mindset, & going against the trend with some facts will go down like a cup of cold sick to some.

Mass hysteria? Please point out somewhere in the world that has descended into mass hysteria? People are queuing more politely then when the sales are on. So no, the only hysteria is in your tiny mind.

mashman
12th April 2020, 12:31
But I'm only counting people infected, the death rate is .04% across all people infected, regardless.
If the number of people infected rises, how does the plague suddenly become more deadly?

And once upon a time, there was only 1 human being on the entire planet that had the virus.

sidecar bob
12th April 2020, 12:31
I assume you're finished pleasuring yourself with the edit function?

Mass hysteria? Please point out somewhere in the world that has descended into mass hysteria? People are queuing more politely then when the sales are on. So no, the only hysteria is in your tiny mind.

Well I've stated some figures that are absolute mathematical fact, & your mind won't let you absorb them as fact.
It's like they somehow fry your brain of rational process, due to your overwhelming desire to believe an alternative scenario.
It seems like a form of hysteria.

mashman
12th April 2020, 12:33
Well I've stated some figures that are absolute mathematical fact, & your hysteria won't let you absorb them as fact.
It's like they somehow fry your brain of rational process.

Oh I absorbed them ok. And they were almost the funniest thing in the thread.

nerrrd
12th April 2020, 12:35

Not the funny kind though, so maybe one of those other threads.

MaxPenguin
12th April 2020, 12:36
I thought this was the most appropriate thread for this.
So far four people in NZ have died of this terrible plague that has required all but the most essential services to be shut down & will cause the ruin of many small & large business, & threatens the freedom & sanity of many individuals.
We know that at least one of those people was In their '90's & another was 70 something, with other serious health problems.
We also know that over 1000 people have fully recovered from this terrible virus, which means that it has a less than .04% mortality rate, & a lot better than that in healthy people. That rate would be unlikely to change, regardless of lockdown, as its based on people already infected.
We also know that four people out of a population of four million plus, means that across all age & health demographics, you currently have less than a one in a million chance of dying from it.
This year in NZ around 35,000 people will die from all causes combined.
Food for thought?

Correct figures, everyone knows this shit, it's not rocket surgery. Now tell us what would have happened if we didn't lock down?

sidecar bob
12th April 2020, 12:42
Correct figures, everyone knows this shit, it's not rocket surgery. Now tell us what would have happened if we didn't lock down?

About the same number of women that die of of breast cancer every year may have died from it if you use the mashman "probably" method.

Gearup
12th April 2020, 12:45
Now tell us what would have happened if we didn't lock down?

Yep, this is the important part.

mashman
12th April 2020, 12:50
About the same number of women that die of of breast cancer every year may have died from it if you use the mashman "probably" method.

I would have used the factual 3.4% mortality rate :killingme

MaxPenguin
12th April 2020, 12:53
Yep, this is the important part.

It is the best decision, a fucking hard one, but the best one for the long term. Think of it like an investment.

James Deuce
12th April 2020, 12:57
This thread used to be good.

Gearup
12th April 2020, 13:07
It is the best decision, a fucking hard one, but the best one for the long term. Think of it like an investment.

Certainly agree with that.

Gearup
12th April 2020, 13:10
This thread used to be good.

Getting it back on topic: I read that Donald Trump thinks antibiotics are used to treat viruses...

James Deuce
12th April 2020, 13:14
Getting it back on topic: I read that Donald Trump thinks antibiotics are used to treat viruses...

So does most of the world's population. Say something funny.

caspernz
12th April 2020, 13:19

The numbers reported from China are believable. Now that's gotta be joke #1 in all this :cool:

Gearup
12th April 2020, 13:24

Yeah, but they're not President of the "greatest country in the world". Trump is funny.

James Deuce
12th April 2020, 13:51
Yeah, but they're not President of the "greatest country in the world". Trump is funny.

Two other world leaders with the two most populous countries in the world behind them would also agree with the Donald on that point, and in one particular case many other points. Trump is not funny. You should never poke fun at elderly people with dementia.

Gearup
12th April 2020, 14:36
Two other world leaders with the two most populous countries in the world behind them would also agree with the Donald on that point, and in one particular case many other points. Trump is not funny. You should never poke fun at elderly people with dementia.

Got any data?

James Deuce
12th April 2020, 14:48
Got any data?

Nah. Say something funny. (Anecdotally, you can't get an Indian or Chinese person out of a Drs surgery without them if they have a cold)

India has an Govt advertising campaign using a rat to try and stop people demanding antibiotics as an anti-viral. Under 5s in China get flucloxicilin as a matter of course if they have a cold. Just a couple of examples. Plus Modi is a fucking idiot of the highest calibre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVIXUhZ2AWs

Then went and proved he can't cope with a satirical news show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sxUVVxIo80

Has a lot in common with Trump's narcissistic, populist profile, don't you think?

Grumph
12th April 2020, 15:42

Trump is reported as saying "People are dying now who have never died before"

Gearup
12th April 2020, 15:42
Nah. Say something funny. (Anecdotally, you can't get an Indian or Chinese person out of a Drs surgery without them if they have a cold)

India has an Govt advertising campaign using a rat to try and stop people demanding antibiotics as an anti-viral. Under 5s in China get flucloxicilin as a matter of course if they have a cold. Just a couple of examples. Plus Modi is a fucking idiot of the highest calibre.
Then went and proved he can't cope with a satirical news show.
Has a lot in common with Trump's narcissistic, populist profile, don't you think?

My understanding is antibiotics are used to treat any bacterial infections that can come about due to a virus attacking the body and are prescribed accordingly.

Both Modi and Trump are a distinct worry.

John Oliver however, is brilliant.

Gearup
12th April 2020, 16:08
Got an email titled "Knock Knock"...turned out to be Mormons working from home.

Berries
13th April 2020, 13:07
Can't embed a Goodies video.

mashman
13th April 2020, 19:00

actungbaby
13th April 2020, 21:28
I get what your saying.put.people.
In there 50.s are dieing.
I assume the same thing.read this article on stuff it change your.mind.
Medical staff have said ,there never.
Witnessed people getting so sick.
So fast .they took 3 d scan this guy's
Lungs .7 days went from mild systoms to life support then death.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

actungbaby
13th April 2020, 21:35
And once upon a time, there was only 1 human being on the entire planet that had the virus.https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/120982932/how-the-coronavirus-kills-the-story-of-keith-redding

Please read this I did.tough read
Thank you everyone .I found.
It very much source of refreshing,
Conversation who knew lol .
I think are small community got alot.
Of heart so thanks [emoji3590]

actungbaby
13th April 2020, 21:38
This thread used to be good.It was amazing felt good, I cant say the
Same thing after the news sites.
On postive note going be okay.
Am off to do my tiny part tommrow.
In knowledge am part this family.

Naki Rat
14th April 2020, 10:20
One of the video gems coming out of Sam Neill's twitter channel
https://twitter.com/i/status/1246264911111409664

slofox
19th April 2020, 14:09
Found this today...

The Martian Sociologist

One day a Martian sociologist landed on earth He had come to study humanity as a “non-participant observer” after decades of distant observation.

When he arrived, he noted that the humans were acting rather irregularly – compared with their earlier, albeit more distant, records. A little research revealed that there was some kind of illness doing the rounds of the human population and had panicked the shit out of them. They had practically dismantled their entire social structure to try to control this evil contagion.

Now back on Mars, this sociologist had a farm. So he looked at the planet Earth with a farmer’s eye. He came to several conclusions, as follows:

1. There were a helluva lot more humans on this farm than the farm could actually support at any decent level. Many of the herd had very poor conditions to deal with and many died as a result of insufficient resources.
2. The humans had this weird thing about keeping every human on the planet alive for as long as they possibly could regardless of quality of life. They seemed to think the human life was “sacred”. They would terminate the life of their cat if it was suffering but would not allow the same mercy for their own mother. Back on Mars, he would have sent heaps of this stock to the works.
3. The farm was deteriorating as a result of poor management practices of the human stock and the capacity it had to support the ever burgeoning demands of the greedy livestock.
4. He decided that the best thing he could do to help the farm was to go back to Mars, wait until the disease had killed off a decent percentage of the excess stock and return to complete his studies sometime in the future, hoping that he might find a more healthy livestock on a more healthy farm.

Katman
19th April 2020, 18:27
Did I just hear the news correctly?

In America, WWE wrestling has been deemed to be an 'essential service'.

If that doesn't show people just how fucked America is, nothing will.

MaxPenguin
19th April 2020, 19:38
Did I just hear the news correctly?

In America, WWE wrestling has been deemed to be an 'essential service'.

If that doesn't show people just how fucked America is, nothing will.

In a strange coincidence, Vince McMahon has just been given a job by trump as an economic advisor specifically to advise on how to get the economy back on track after covid 19.

Naki Rat
19th April 2020, 20:35
In a strange coincidence, Vince McMahon has just been given a job by trump as an economic advisor specifically to advise on how to get the economy back on track after covid 19.What coincidence. Like anything to do with the Trump presidency it just a matter of following the money.

98tls
19th April 2020, 21:22
What coincidence. Like anything to do with the Trump presidency it just a matter of following the money.

All the money in the world wont help, hes gutted a bats doing a better job of fucking America then he can.
https://i.imgur.com/rjgLag9h.jpg

Swoop
21st April 2020, 13:30
Americans, do you remember in "jaws" when the Mayor was so concerned about the economy, he told everyone it was safe to get back in the water?

Swoop
22nd April 2020, 16:00
I really don't understand just how has this epidemic has got so out of hand.

You'd have thought all the prayers, homeopathic remedies, reiki, special diets and healing crystals would have had it sorted by now.

pritch
24th April 2020, 14:53

pritch
24th April 2020, 21:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoNTk2yDtA

husaberg
25th April 2020, 15:13

Swoop
25th April 2020, 15:52
A virus: It's ironic that the religious are refusing to believe in something that is, Invisible...

jim.cox
25th April 2020, 18:21
Knowing how old some of you guys are, this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgT2TxfCmIY topical message may both amuse and perhaps bring to mind a memory or two...

caspernz
25th April 2020, 18:57
Knowing how old some of you guys are, this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgT2TxfCmIY topical message may both amuse and perhaps bring to mind a memory or two...

Yes I can admit to having played that game, but I don't feel old :innocent:

slofox
26th April 2020, 09:43

Age is in the mind they say and fortunately I have lost my mind so I don't feel old at all...except in the morning maybe. :yes:

Swoop
26th April 2020, 13:33
Men and women are dying from the Coronavirus in greater numbers than all the other genders combined.

dangerous
26th April 2020, 13:47
Men and women are dying from the Coronavirus in greater numbers than all the other genders combined.

Other genders... There are only 2 man... Well there's them sorts born with both they have a fancy name like formaldehide or some shit like that...

F5 Dave
26th April 2020, 17:39
Actually man look onto it. I was blown away watching some program on Netflix about intersex people.

I'm not talking about gay people who some say want to play another gender.

They (intersex) are amongst us but it is totally hidden through shame imposed on them by Christian belief that you can only have two set genital types and best operate as children to correct the issue and raise them as boy or girl.

Its fucking shameful that it has been so hidden by 'correct thinking" society- read : - want to hide Gods contradiction.

Apparently there are more intersex people of varying degrees than red heads. How do you feel about that statistic,?

Have a look at it. Geez it would be a tough road. But that's the hand some are handed.

98tls
26th April 2020, 18:23
Actually man look onto it. I was blown away watching some program on Netflix about intersex people.

Apparently there are more intersex people of varying degrees than red heads. How do you feel about that statistic,?
Well if yapping to a red head and they said "i got shagged last night" though not that interested a simple reply would follow,the other raises to many questions.

dangerous
26th April 2020, 18:26
Apparently there are more intersex people of varying degrees than red heads.

FUCK you... bring my kind into this, we either have a cunt or a cock, if its covered in a superior shade than hitlers kind then we win... and WTF (WHAT THE FUCK) is a bloody intersex... that aint no gender...

... do they come in ranga?

Well if yapping to a red head and they said "i got shagged last night" though not that interested a simple reply would follow,the other raises to many questions.

ARSE HOLEEEEEEeeeee

onearmedbandit
26th April 2020, 19:08

I'm not talking about gay people who some say want to play another gender.

They (intersex) are amongst us but it is totally hidden through shame imposed on them by Christian belief that you can only have two set genital types and best operate as children to correct the issue and raise them as boy or girl.

Its fucking shameful that it has been so hidden by 'correct thinking" society- read : - want to hide Gods contradiction.

Have a look at it. Geez it would be a tough road. But that's the hand some are handed.

Christian belief?

F5 Dave
27th April 2020, 09:33
Well, those pricks are usually behind shame and oppression, but read any religious sect, just the western world where I live is infected by that brand.

Swoop
27th April 2020, 20:58
Other genders... There are only 2 man...

It was a piss-take over the "alphabet genders" that cropped up before the Wuhan flu' arrived. LGBGTSTDQRWTF crowd.

Anyway, today's joke for the KB massif:

On the plus side, technically, every piece of advice that Donald Trump issues raises the average IQ in the US. It's not the scientists and engineers drinking bleach.

Educational reform at it's finest.

husaberg
1st May 2020, 18:23

Laava
2nd May 2020, 14:41
https://youtu.be/aWl7kQZHZE0

husaberg
2nd May 2020, 15:39
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/783/737/487.pnghttps://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/17-5e6f83dfb5376__700.jpg
https://d22ir9aoo7cbf6.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2020/03/Best-funny-Coronavirus-memes-2020-Honeycombers-Bali-8.jpg

george formby
7th May 2020, 10:31
You wouldn't believe it....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coronavirus-trump-mask-factory-live-let-die-mask-visit-n95-a9501506.html

Berries
7th May 2020, 13:14
In much the same vein - How contact tracing works (https://www.theonion.com/how-contact-tracing-works-1843288785)

pritch
8th May 2020, 10:03
In much the same vein - How contact tracing works (https://www.theonion.com/how-contact-tracing-works-1843288785)

Satirical publications such as The Onion must be finding life difficult. 'Real life' in the US is even more weird than most of their material.

Swoop
8th May 2020, 14:58
"Our message during quarantine is clear," said the leader of the labour party.
We all need to come together while staying away from each other.

slofox
8th May 2020, 16:24
Satirical publications such as The Onion must be finding life difficult. 'Real life' in the US is even more weird than most of their material.

Been like that since the clown's election...

Swoop
10th May 2020, 20:05
Keeping some areas in lockdown but not others, is like having a "peeing section" in the swimming pool.

F5 Dave
10th May 2020, 21:31
I dunno. Let's open the economy. Invite in tourists. Let's everyone get rich. Cant see the long term problem with that

Lets make new Zealand great again.

A few people will get a sniffle but we're not Italy. We won't get those sorts of deaths. They are all filthy wogs.

We are good Christian soldiers of English decent. I mean apart from the black people who god doesnt like and those semi coloured folk.

God of nations at thy feet. Suck my penis you little cunt. :love:

spanner spinner
11th May 2020, 22:48
Found this little gem. Very clever and humourous way to get the message across.

https://youtu.be/deYEoY6D-uI
Buggar. Another version blocked. If you want to enjoy this video just search YouTube for "Coronavirus Rhapsody" as it seems the copyright people are playing 'wack-a-mole' with new posts.

try this link, well worth watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eo9M4-BrJA

husaberg
12th May 2020, 18:22
https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5e753a1b2a573300068fe9e9/960x0.jpg

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/AA47/production/_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5e753e582a573300068fea36/960x0.jpg?fit=scale

https://cdn0.tnwcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2020/03/image_from_ios-796x616.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/PRC_136966015.jpg

pritch
12th May 2020, 19:03
A few people will get a sniffle but we're not Italy. We won't get those sorts of deaths.

As bizarre as it may seem, that was pretty much exactly Boris Johnson's pandemic policy. Cutely it isn't referred to as racism, the Poms call it 'British exceptionalism.'

Of course deaths in the UK have now surpassed those of Italy and Britain is second only to the US.

ellipsis
13th May 2020, 10:07

https://youtu.be/3juaQvrlsZw

Swoop
24th May 2020, 15:09
Just seen an advert for a Briscoe's sale. Normality resumes.
Pandemic is over folks.......

Naki Rat
17th July 2020, 13:16
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdD4s1aXsAIg4ga?format=jpg&name=900x900

Naki Rat
20th August 2020, 13:09
https://witchdoctor.co.nz/index.php/2020/08/a-diy-guide-to-covidiocy/ :lol:

usa-vtwin
28th January 2022, 15:55
The changing narrative

usa-vtwin
28th January 2022, 15:57

FJRider
28th January 2022, 16:21

New Zealand Cases :15,991

Deaths :52

Australian Cases :2.39M

Deaths :3,390

United States of America Cases :73.4M

Deaths :878K

Great Britain Cases :16.1M

Deaths :155K

The results from four countries ... which country would you think the best place to be is ... ??

R650R
28th January 2022, 18:19
New Zealand Cases :15,991

Deaths :52

Australian Cases :2.39M

Deaths :3,390

United States of America Cases :73.4M

Deaths :878K

Great Britain Cases :16.1M

Deaths :155K

The results from four countries ... which country would you think the best place to be is ... ??

America cause some freedom before death would be nice... Your numbers say about 1/4 of the population have had it but less than 1% dead. Currently 50% of the people on this forum will get a cancer of some kind. The death rate for cancer is orders of magnitude higher than covid....
Yet we still selling refined sugar, alcohol, chemical laden “skincare” products and let workers do long hours/shift work which is proven to reduce lifespan....

The moment of truth is upon us now we have 500,000 people unvaccinated vs the unstoppable omicron train which spreads so fast it renders contact tracing redundant. We will soon see just how “accurate” the scientists modelling is....

pete376403
29th January 2022, 07:32
America cause some freedom before death would be nice...

Seriously - what "freedoms" have you , personally, lost as a result of the pandemic. What is it that you can no longer do and how does this compare with the benefit of the fact that you are still alive?

TheDemonLord
29th January 2022, 14:40
Seriously - what "freedoms" have you , personally, lost as a result of the pandemic. What is it that you can no longer do and how does this compare with the benefit of the fact that you are still alive?

Go to numerous places without having to show my papers.

As for your second question - a Gilded cage is still a cage, I'd rather manage my own risks, than have some 'benevolent' overlord dictate to me what I can and can't do 'for my safety'.

R650R
29th January 2022, 16:29

You have got to be joking... or suffering from Stockholm’s syndrome...

I’ve lost lot less than others as I’m not overly social so the buggered nightlife/rock concerts/cafe brunches/weddings/funerals stuff hasnt impacted me....

I’m s spur of the moment person though so it sucks having to “carry/present” my papers EVERYTIME you go somewhere lest you be denied entry.
The whole mask bullshit, I’m quite fond of oxygen and unrestricted breathing
The fucked supply chain meaning getting hold of anything for a functioning life is a mission
You can’t plan a decent domestic holiday lest you get trapped in an outbreak zone and all the costs and drama that will entail.
Being bombarded by constant govt propoganda across all media channels as if existing commercial advertising wasn’t bad enough.

The worst thing is in about ten years time we will have a generation that grew up traumatised with PTSD from all this that will be mega Karen’s harassing us soon to be elderly. We won’t be able to cough/sneeze or scratch our crusty balls in public without being verbally if not physically assaulted such will be the angst.

I can’t just go and have a random conversation with a stranger at some random place while on a ride in case they are a branch covidian....

husaberg
29th January 2022, 16:58
You have got to be joking... or suffering from Stockholm’s syndrome...

I’ve lost lot less than others as I’m not overly social so the buggered nightlife/rock concerts/cafe brunches/weddings/funerals stuff hasnt impacted me....

I’m s spur of the moment person though so it sucks having to “carry/present” my papers EVERYTIME you go somewhere lest you be denied entry.
The whole mask bullshit, I’m quite fond of oxygen and unrestricted breathing
The fucked supply chain meaning getting hold of anything for a functioning life is a mission
You can’t plan a decent domestic holiday lest you get trapped in an outbreak zone and all the costs and drama that will entail.
Being bombarded by constant govt propoganda across all media channels as if existing commercial advertising wasn’t bad enough.

The worst thing is in about ten years time we will have a generation that grew up traumatised with PTSD from all this that will be mega Karen’s harassing us soon to be elderly. We won’t be able to cough/sneeze or scratch our crusty balls in public without being verbally if not physically assaulted such will be the angst.

I can’t just go and have a random conversation with a stranger at some random place while on a ride in case they are a branch covidian....

You poor baby, it sounds like you have been very hard done b.y, it almost sounds like you were simply inconvenienced in order to protect vulnerable members of the public. So they might not be allowed not to die. You poor thing. How dare anyone put lives ahead of your convience
Ps If you don't like NZ why dont you go to America or Russia. You are starting to sound less like a troll and more like a winey little baby.

America cause some freedom before death would be nice... Your numbers say about 1/4 of the population have had it but less than 1% dead. Currently 50% of the people on this forum will get a cancer of some kind. The death rate for cancer is orders of magnitude higher than covid.... This how muddled your thinking is, its lacking critical thinking or credibility these cancer deaths are in addition to Covid deaths, if we could vaccinate for more major cancers we would, like we already do for cervical cancer.

Yet we still selling refined sugar, alcohol, chemical-laden “skincare” products and let workers do long hours/shift work which is proven to reduce lifespan.... Yet if they were, you would be crying "my freedoms" exactly as you wee in the post above.
Do you even see how pathetically hypocritical this sort of posting is? or is it just your intent to troll?

The moment of truth is upon us now we have 500,000 people unvaccinated vs the unstoppable omicron train which spreads so fast it renders contact tracing redundant. We will soon see just how “accurate” the scientists modelling is....
I can make an assumption, that is based on all the evidence from your other predictions, that even if they are only 5% correct, they will be 96% more correct than any of your past predictions were.
What is funny is you actually believe you know more than scientists and health professionals yet you are clearly lacking both the education the experience or the skills to be credible.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6ac474452fd4b502a3d273f781e56ae8-lq

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fd7b285625541478678470dd0183b050-lq
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ba9d41b31123102445708cbb6a9b3cec[/IMG[IMG]https://images.prismic.io/wellcomecollection/a1e83dd579b4c4b6f5b37b18c490e7b94d5bc286_17-statisticscard.jpg?auto=compress,format

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a27XbXO_460s.jpghttps://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-4938a3ea00ef0ef18670995f14ac3a05https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7a8489a56251dbf372a3c3dd93552a7d-lq
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8445352406b5170754cb001575accaeb-lq

FJRider
29th January 2022, 20:08
Go to numerous places without having to show my papers.

How many times have you been asked for ID to prove the person named on the Covid Pass is you .. ??

As for your second question - a Gilded cage is still a cage, I'd rather manage my own risks, than have some 'benevolent' overlord dictate to me what I can and can't do 'for my safety'.

It's still a "Jungle" out there ... and it'll only take one person WITH a version of covid ... to turn your life upside down.

Good luck with your freedoms that you have ... but it could get a lot worse for you.

It will only take that one person to turn your life upside down. Then you'll know what a loss of freedom really feels like.

FJRider
29th January 2022, 20:39
I would have used the factual 3.4% mortality rate :killingme

Two years later and 52 are dead due to the Covid virus.

I think your estimates were a little out.

TheDemonLord
30th January 2022, 06:52
How many times have you been asked for ID to prove the person named on the Covid Pass is you .. ??

What Covid Pass?

And more to the point, the Covid Pass (If I had it, which I do not) IS the papers. I may as well be asked to prove my Aryan ancestry.

It's still a "Jungle" out there ... and it'll only take one person WITH a version of covid ... to turn your life upside down.

Ah yes, a couple of weeks of sniffles. Good job I've got plenty of Sick Leave.

FJRider
30th January 2022, 07:27
What Covid Pass?

And more to the point, the Covid Pass (If I had it, which I do not) IS the papers. I may as well be asked to prove my Aryan ancestry.

Ah yes, a couple of weeks of sniffles. Good job I've got plenty of Sick Leave.

I can understand your dilemma ... being asked for something you can't produce.

Bugger eh .. !!!

I see that happening often.

Almost feel sorry for them.

And I have over a month of sick leave owing ... with 30 days paid leave too ... and more of both due next month.

Life is tough down here too .. now which cafe will I lunch at today .. ??? Decisions ... decisions ... :whistle:

FJRider
30th January 2022, 07:36
Currently 50% of the people on this forum will get a cancer of some kind. The death rate for cancer is orders of magnitude higher than covid....

Something to consider ... more motorcyclists die on the road each and every year ... than have died from ANY Covid virus.

mashman
30th January 2022, 07:50
Two years later and 52 are dead due to the Covid virus.

I think your estimates were a little out.

They weren't my estimates, they were the official figures of the day. The official figures that justified locking down... and the raft of actions that followed the presentation of said official figures to present day. That rate is surely the reason why ya'll went and got vaccinated after all innit? Satire in a great many ways... but still not my estimates, nor did I get jabbed on the basis of those numbers and then continue to shout the odds in some way or another that I should, just coz ;)

YellowDog
30th January 2022, 08:21
I know more than 30 people who have had the Omicron version of Covid-19.

I don't know what your great leader has told you hovever Omicron is very weak and more like a light cold lasting 3-5 days.

There are now Covid drugs to cope with seriously ill people so I don't why you silly fellows are vaccinating 5-12 year olds with a 'Chocolate Tea-Pot' vaccine that won't stop anyone catching or spreading the virus. R U boys sure this ain't totally 'kin stupid?

Keep up at the back. Just focus on the weak & vulnerable or those needing help.

FJRider
30th January 2022, 08:26
They weren't my estimates, they were the official figures of the day. The official figures that justified locking down... and the raft of actions that followed the presentation of said official figures to present day. Th IN those areas.at rate is surely the reason why ya'll went and got vaccinated after all innit? Satire in a great many ways... but still not my estimates, nor did I get jabbed on the basis of those numbers and then continue to shout the odds in some way or another that I should, just coz ;)

It seemed pretty clear at the time that the actual death rate to be expected (in NZ) was unknown. But was based around reported death rates in areas covid was present. I certainly didn't see myself in the group "Most At Risk" ... but I saw the jabs (when they were available) as a way of reducing the risk. Not so much removing any risk ... as the vaccines were new.

In the Army overseas ... jabs for various things were common ... depending on areas where we were going ... and what was prevalent in those areas. Some areas had a few real nasty ones. I have no fear of jabs now. Or did then really.

In life we can't remove the risk of death (by any cause) ... but we can lower the odds of it happening.

That is a personal and free choice by any individual to do so (or not).

mashman
30th January 2022, 09:11
It seemed pretty clear at the time that the actual death rate to be expected (in NZ) was unknown. But was based around reported death rates in areas covid was present. I certainly didn't see myself in the group "Most At Risk" ... but I saw the jabs (when they were available) as a way of reducing the risk. Not so much removing any risk ... as the vaccines were new.

In the Army overseas ... jabs for various things were common ... depending on areas where we were going ... and what was prevalent in those areas. Some areas had a few real nasty ones. I have no fear of jabs now. Or did then really.

We're trained to accept vaccination as a solution for various reasons, hence so many got vaccinated/jabbed on the say so of those they looked to as their authorities on the matter.

In life we can't remove the risk of death (by any cause) ... but we can lower the odds of it happening.

That is a personal and free choice by any individual to do so (or not).

Very true, and that's the reasoning that some have used to not run the risk of injury by vaccine and to take their chances with Rona the Virus.

TheDemonLord
30th January 2022, 09:52
I can understand your dilemma ... being asked for something you can't produce.

Bugger eh .. !!!

I see that happening often.

Almost feel sorry for them.

And I have over a month of sick leave owing ... with 30 days paid leave too ... and more of both due next month.

Life is tough down here too .. now which cafe will I lunch at today .. ??? Decisions ... decisions ... :whistle:

One that does a bitching BLT is the obvious choice. Thankfully, my regular haunts know me and don't ask me.

FJRider
30th January 2022, 10:00
One that does a bitching BLT is the obvious choice. Thankfully, my regular haunts know me and don't ask me.

There has been a few places down this way ... shut down for a "Bit" for not checking peoples "Papers" ...

Good luck in that regard ...

R650R
2nd August 2022, 11:00
Poor bugger got setup here forclatest news update lol

https://youtu.be/5HwhYiPTYu8

mashman
22nd January 2023, 18:32
The only thing the covid jab ever stopped was a heart.

F5 Dave
22nd January 2023, 20:56
Incel posts disinformation and a plea for help.

Poor mashed. Pasty white sad inefectual man. Let's start a give a little page.

Aww, poor mashy. Too stupid to survive on his own.

mashman
23rd January 2023, 07:32
Incel posts disinformation and a plea for help.

Poor mashed. Pasty white sad inefectual man. Let's start a give a little page.

Aww, poor mashy. Too stupid to survive on his own.

Thank you Father Ted.