PDA

View Full Version : Good morning NZ......

Juan
19th October 2005, 09:28
Well we are here, having trouble keeping my hand over my beer glass as we are upside down, but other than that having a ball so far :banana: :cool:

What a weekend that was at the GP :eek5: met up with Slim and here man in the campsite, drunk far too much, slept not enough and genreally had a great time..... Sorry we missed you all in Cowes, we were late getting there due to a combination of no sleep since Wed night and meeting other Manxies at the circuit.....

Now just chilling for a day or two, then we will sort out what we going to do....

Devil
19th October 2005, 09:30
Welcome foreigner!

Postie
19th October 2005, 09:37
Well we are here

..................where :spudwhat:

Mooch
19th October 2005, 09:47
Have an awesome stay in NZ and hopefully the spring weather treats you well.
Kiwibikers , we have a top dude here from the Isle of Man , check out his earlier pics on kiwis at the isle of man. Make the effort and show him a good time guys and girls , show him what the kiwi biker spirit is about. , but don't let him ride your fazers. Cheers , Mooch

Juan
19th October 2005, 09:53
Have an awesome stay in NZ and hopefully the spring weather treats you well.
Kiwibikers , we have a top dude here from the Isle of Man , check out his earlier pics on kiwis at the isle of man. Make the effort and show him a good time guys and girls , show him what the kiwi biker spirit is about. , but don't let him ride your fazers. Cheers , Mooch

LOL.... cheers.... the foot has been ok... just abit sore after walking all round the Philip Island track....

The one thing that stood out during our Sat night vist to Cowes was how quiet it was, think you guys would like the TT atmosphere.... much more shall we say....vibrant... or to put it another way..... LOUD :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :devil2:

Mooch
19th October 2005, 09:59
I thought those Aussie were over rated , Did they have the dyno shootout on the main street this year in Cowes ?. It was always fun to watch the odd bike go bang.

Juan
19th October 2005, 10:24
I thought those Aussie were over rated , Did they have the dyno shootout on the main street this year in Cowes ?. It was always fun to watch the odd bike go bang.

Not while we were there, big, and I mean BIG horses walking around with BIG coppers on them just stopping fun where ever it threatened to break out...

Didn't spoil the weekend at all tho.... :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

inlinefour
19th October 2005, 10:27
Sounds like a good time being had :doobey:

crashe
19th October 2005, 10:39
Kia ora and welcome to Aotearoa (New Zealand)

Have a great stay in our country....

Where are you at the mo...Town?

How long are you here for?

Maybe if you get to stay in AK we can organise a night out or something...
I'm sure the KBers in other areas will organise something in their towns as well.

Juan
19th October 2005, 10:50
Kia ora and welcome to Aotearoa (New Zealand)

Have a great stay in our country....

Where are you at the mo...Town?

How long are you here for?

Maybe if you get to stay in AK we can organise a night out or something...
I'm sure the KBers in other areas will organise something in their towns as well.

Why thank you very much...

We staying with Slim in Te Puke...

not leaving till 11th of Nov :niceone: :drinkup:

Will be up to jump off the Sky tower and then fly to Queenstown to do more daft stuff, so might stay the night before we go to Queenstown.... would like a night out if we manage to get there... cheers :drinkup:

judgeshock
19th October 2005, 10:50
Welcome ride safe and enjoy your visit, why not come to the south island and enjoy some great riding areas. :spudwave:

Juan
19th October 2005, 11:04
Welcome ride safe and enjoy your visit, why not come to the south island and enjoy some great riding areas. :spudwave:

Queenstown prob next weekend, but no bikes to ride :crybaby:

will be doing the Shotover boats etc :niceone:

judgeshock
19th October 2005, 11:31
Have fun down that way its a pretty stunning area and you will enjoy it heaps. Shame about the bike thing though :niceone: :drinkup:

Storm
19th October 2005, 12:27
Have fun eyeballing our little bit of dirt and be sure to take lotsa photos :D

Mooch
19th October 2005, 20:53
While your in Queenstown Take the day / afternoon flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound , do the short boat crusie and fly back. I can honsently say that it's the one of the best senic flights in the World and shouldn't be missed. Flying through the snow capped mountains is picture perfect and Milford Sound in the rain is breathtaking. When we did they flight we went on standby , so the fare was considrably reduced.

http://www.milfordflights.co.nz/flights.asp#tours
http://www.queenstownair.co.nz/milfordsound.html

RiderInBlack
19th October 2005, 21:24
Yep, Milford Sounds is a must ride. Just watch out riding Homer Tunnel in the morning. Steep, lots of mist, fuck poor lighting (if any), wet, with a 15Km corner as you exit the Sounds side that you cann't see very well in the mist. Nearly had me last trip. Should have had my contacts in, sunnies off and the fog city vizzer on:doh: Boat trip was worth it though, even if it meant giving the fish my glasses's sunnies clip-on to them (slipped out of my fingers, over the side they went into some very fu*ken deep water:doh: :doh: :doh: ).