PDA

View Full Version : CEV169 Italian Handlebar Switch.

sidecar bob
15th April 2020, 12:43
I'm returning my '71 MV Agusta to road use after decades as a classic racer.
Everything was stored in a plastic bin, except it seems, the combination hi beam, horn, killswitch.
Mr Google says its quite a popular CEV169 used on a number of Italian bikes.
It can be got new on Ebay, but would prefer to buy local if anyone has one off an old Guzzi, Ducati, MV, or similar.
Maybe "someone" thats not struggling with a new device can attach a pic.
Thanks Husa, I knew you would.

FJRider
15th April 2020, 15:34
Is it this ???

image attached.

sidecar bob
15th April 2020, 16:03
Is it this ???

image attached.

Yep, thats it, Thanks.

FJRider
15th April 2020, 16:11
Yep, thats it. Thanks.

You posted the same post twice. Find a five year old to show you how to delete one of them ... :innocent:

sidecar bob
15th April 2020, 16:28
You posted the same post twice. Find a five year old to show you how to delete one of them ... :innocent:

No no, I meant to do that:facepalm:
I've already been in trouble once because my emails are going to the old device, sorry grumph.
At least this one isint Apple.

jellywrestler
15th April 2020, 17:56

they're not easy to find as he doesn't know your address and where the key to your basement is.....

FJRider
15th April 2020, 18:46
they're not easy to find as he doesn't know your address and where the key to your basement is.....

I have no trouble finding them ... :shifty:

Kickaha
15th April 2020, 18:48
It can be got new on Ebay, but would prefer to buy local if anyone has one off an old Guzzi, Ducati, MV, or similar.

Moto Kiwi maybe ? http://www.motokiwi.co.nz/index.htm, may not do anything that old but may know who does

FJRider
15th April 2020, 18:53
Moto Kiwi maybe ? http://www.motokiwi.co.nz/index.htm, may not do anything that old but may know who does

Or Facebook ... ??

https://www.facebook.com/italianmotorcyclecompany/

Kickaha
15th April 2020, 22:02
Or Facebook ... ??

https://www.facebook.com/italianmotorcyclecompany/

He doesn't do facebook

sidecar bob
16th April 2020, 10:02
He doesn't do facebook

Yeah I don't trust myself not to call Frank "knarf" Claeys a cunt publicly for dropping my bike & fucking off back to Belgium without paying for repairs as promised.

James Deuce
16th April 2020, 10:43
Yeah I don't trust myself not to call Frank "knarf" Claeys a cunt publicly for dropping my bike & fucking off back to Belgium without paying for repairs as promised.

There are reasons why European countries like to run extended military exercises inside Belgium.

sidecar bob
16th April 2020, 10:53
There are reasons why European countries like to run extended military exercises inside Belgium.

The using cunt is lucky the borders are closed at the mo.
Took all the charity I could give, car, lodgings, etc etc etc, talked a huuuge game about what an awesome rider he was, & how wealthy he was, then had my bike on its side within 25 minutes, said he would "pay for all damages" in the most fucking annoying accent ever to assault your eardrums & fucked off.
King sized fuckwit it seems.

swarfie
16th April 2020, 12:13
The using cunt is lucky the borders are closed at the mo.
Took all the charity I could give, talked a huuuge game about what an awesome rider he was, & had my bike on its side within 25 minutes, said he would "pay for all damages" in the most fucking annoying accent ever to assault your eardrums & fucked off.
King sized fuckwit it seems.

What an arsehole. I couldn't really take to him...too bloody full of himself. You're right about the accent too. What bike was that Steve?

sidecar bob
16th April 2020, 12:39
What an arsehole. I couldn't really take to him...too bloody full of himself. You're right about the accent too. What bike was that Steve?

Yeah, he was fuckin awesome, you only had to ask him.
R1200gs into back of 750f1, both mine.
Dumb cunt couldn't even see what was happening right in front of him. No excuse.
He's tried every angle to weasel out of it, even tried "we were on an illegal ride"
I said, the only thing illegal about it was you ramming into me.