PDA

View Full Version : So what's actually causing COVID?

Naki Rat
20th May 2020, 00:16
https://youtu.be/5RAtFBvKrVw
This video presentation is certain to make you think twice about a few of the things we're being lead to believe about COVID

Dadpole
20th May 2020, 07:44
Hands up those voting to shove this in the 'Stupid World' thread...

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 07:55
Hands up those voting to shove this in the 'Stupid World' thread...

I couldn't comment on that, not having one hour and 22 minutes of my life to waste on something I can't change.

mulletman
20th May 2020, 08:20
https://youtu.be/5RAtFBvKrVw
This video presentation is certain to make you think twice about a few of the things we're being lead to believe about COVID

Not ever gonna watch an hour twenty of droning on...watched first 10min then :yawn:

Naki Rat
20th May 2020, 10:00
For those that lack an attention span beyond 5 minutes (thank the internet for that :blink: ), the underlying message is that we are living on a planet that is awash with microbial life, including within ourselves, and the current health issues attributed to COVID-19 have more to do with human's reaction to the polluted environments we live in than a direct bodily assault by an infective agent.

The Dr makes some interesting points which relate well to the intensity (or sparsity) of serious illness in various locations and the wisdom of some of the medical interventions that are being used with varying success on sufferers of the effects of this virus.

As for Quackwatch, that seems to be a convenient pidgeon hole for those individuals who dare to question the mantra of modern chemical/drug based health care. I guess it's just easier to dismiss something that doesn't fit in with conventional ideologies than risk broadening your understanding of how we and our environment coexist.

And I do agree that the show's host won't be to many viewers tastes but the 'stunned mullet' expressions he displays once the Dr gets going with his presentation is amusing to say the least.

Dadpole
20th May 2020, 13:00
"For those that lack an attention span beyond 5 minutes " this 'interview' is hosted by one of the head ranters in the anti-vax industry. Take with a large dose of caution.

Besides which - I know Doctor Who predicted Covid-19. I recall that episode clearly.:nya:

Katman
20th May 2020, 13:55
I wondered who the first moron would be to cry "wahhh, don't listen to that anti-vaxxer".

FJRider
20th May 2020, 16:35
I wondered who the first moron would be to cry "wahhh, don't listen to that anti-vaxxer".

Everybody is entitled to have (and voice) their opinion.

Even you ...

Apparently ...

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 17:29
For those that lack an attention span beyond 5 minutes (thank the internet for that :blink: ).

It's not a lack of attention span, its the value of around an hour and a half doing something worthwhile rather than watching tripe I've no interest in.

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 17:30

So you support anti vax? Because you were denying that recently. Happy to quote if your memory is failing you.

FJRider
20th May 2020, 17:33
So you support anti vax?
Because you were denying that recently. Happy to quote if your memory is failing you.

Apparently ... I must spread some reputation around ... ;)

Bonez
20th May 2020, 17:45
Apparently ... I must spread some reputation around ... ;)I have that issue with SB as well which is just bull shit and needs changing.:shit:

Dadpole
20th May 2020, 17:48

It was a 'Treat with caution' Is it better to regard every fringe conspiracy theorist as a serious source and decry other viewpoints? That is the path back to the age of ignorance...

Naki Rat
20th May 2020, 17:49
It's not a lack of attention span, its the value of around an hour and a half doing something worthwhile rather than watching tripe I've no interest in.My approach to videos of unknown but potentially interesting content is to set it going while doing something else. If the audio content spurs my interest I'll give it full attention otherwise it gets the flick in favour of something of more value.

The video of this thread got my and my partner's tick of attention last night despite knowing it would mean an after midnight bedtime for us, as the posting time suggests.

Katman
20th May 2020, 18:04
So you support anti vax? Because you were denying that recently. Happy to quote if your memory is failing you.

I absolutely support their right to voice their opinion.

Go ahead, quote it - it doesn't say what you think it says.

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 18:07
My approach to videos of unknown but potentially interesting content is to set it going while doing something else. If the audio content spurs my interest I'll give it full attention otherwise it gets the flick in favour of something of more value.

The video of this thread got my and my partner's tick of attention last night despite knowing it would mean an after midnight bedtime for us, as the posting time suggests.

Yeah see I'd rather watch Allen Millyard make a bespoke engine. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhrLg6mZQIo&t=12s The difference between listening to someone's biased opinion about something I can't change, & watching a doer doing & picking up some useful techniques along the way.
If theres anything useful in the link you posted that will make tinkering with bikes for relaxation on a daily basis more rewarding, I'm all about it.
Hey, it's a bike forum, you can hardly be affronted by my position.

Dadpole
20th May 2020, 18:08

And those who don't agree with the voiced opinion are Morons?

Katman
20th May 2020, 18:09
And those who don't agree with the voiced opinion are Morons?

Sorry, were you trying to protect us from something?

Katman
20th May 2020, 18:12
Yeah see I'd rather watch Allen Millyard make a bespoke engine.

And you can.

But instead, you're here commenting on a thread you have no interest in.

Can you see why I think you're stupid?

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 18:13
Sorry, were you trying to protect us from something?

The threat of morons pushing their opinion?

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 18:15
And you can.

No, not yet. Must try harder.
Big day, time to wind up some foil hat wearers for entertainment.
So are you anti vax or not? I'm not stupid, just confused by your constant moving of the goalposts.

Katman
20th May 2020, 18:16
Big day, time to wind up some foil hat wearers for entertainment.

Good luck with that.

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 18:20
Good luck with that.

Come on, you're always so quick with the abusive red rep, which by content suggests you're quite wound up, don't let me down this time.:msn-wink:

Katman
20th May 2020, 18:24
So are you anti vax or not? I'm not stupid, just confused by your constant moving of the goalposts.

I've said a great many times that I couldn't give a fuck how many vaccinations a person treats themselves to. I don't even give a fuck that they give them to their kids either.

I just happen to choose not to get vaccinations myself.

What I will fight against to my dying day, is the suggestion of mandatory vaccination.

If you haven't figure that out yet then yes, you're stupid.

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 18:26
I've said a great many times that I couldn't give a fuck how many vaccinations a person treats themselves to. I don't even give a fuck that they give them to their kids either.

I just happen to choose not to get vaccinations myself.

What I will fight against to my dying day, is the suggestion of mandatory vaccination.

If you haven't figure that out yet then yes, you're stupid.

So you're an anti vaxxer. Thank fuck we got to the bottom of that.

Naki Rat
20th May 2020, 18:26
Love this forum. Some threads are just like throwing a mouse into a room full of cats :woohoo:

Katman
20th May 2020, 18:28
So you're an anti vaxxer.

And you're a moron.

FJRider
20th May 2020, 18:34

Go ahead, quote it - it doesn't say what you think it says.

I absolutely support your right to voice your opinion.

Regardless of the fact ... that ... (in MY opinion) you're full of shit.

FJRider
20th May 2020, 18:48
Love this forum. Some threads are just like throwing a mouse into a room full of cats :woohoo:

Not quite ... the mice on here ... come in of their own accord ... :shifty:

FJRider
20th May 2020, 18:55
And you can.

And YOU are here commenting on a post you have NO interest in ... sounds fair ... :lol:

mashman
20th May 2020, 19:35
The difference between listening to someone's biased opinion about something I can't change

:killingme... and yet you have a pessimistic opinion on the very thing you willfully admit that you know nothing about? The truth is, You simply have no stones for what is required to affect change. You might have the brains, despite what the evidence would highlight, but you most definitely don't have the stones. Did you protest once and then give up too?

sidecar bob
20th May 2020, 19:54
And you're a moron.

Well no, you can't just say that & expect others to blindly accept it as a fact.
You constantly & unquestionably prove yourself to be a moron by being pretty much anti anything sensible.

FJRider
20th May 2020, 20:36
Well no, you can't just say that & expect others to blindly accept it as a fact.
You constantly & unquestionably prove yourself to be a moron by being pretty much anti anything sensible.

Let's just agree that he he has nothing left to prove ... that he hasn't already proven to be fact.

FJRider
20th May 2020, 20:51
:killingme... and yet you have a pessimistic opinion on the very thing you willfully admit that you know nothing about? The truth is, You simply have no stones for what is required to affect change. You might have the brains, despite what the evidence would highlight, but you most definitely don't have the stones. Did you protest once and then give up too?

Maybe ... some know the difference between knowing what they may do to effect change ... or knowing whatever they do (or say) wont effect change.

In such times ... you do and say how you feel. If change is effected ... then some good may result.

If there is NO change ... maybe next time.

Or not.

We live in hope. Which is better than living in dread.

It's personal choice on the latter ... decide for yourself.

pritch
20th May 2020, 22:40
Maybe ... some know the difference between knowing what they may do to effect change ... or knowing whatever they do (or say) wont effect change.
=

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Berries
20th May 2020, 23:06
That doesn't even rhyme.

Bonez
20th May 2020, 23:39
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.I always knew you were an alcoholic.....

pritch
21st May 2020, 09:13
That doesn't even rhyme.

Apparently it's not a poem, it's part of a prayer. Do prayers need to rhyme?
It's a long time since I went to church.

mashman
21st May 2020, 09:40

In such times ... you do and say how you feel. If change is effected ... then some good may result.

If there is NO change ... maybe next time.

Or not.

We live in hope. Which is better than living in dread.

It's personal choice on the latter ... decide for yourself.

And yet those very same people are happy to affect negative change because they see it as good for them. No. Wilful ignorance is no longer an excuse. Too many people are dying and being mutilated under such lazy abdications of personal responsibility. It's gone on for long enough and should be called out for what it is for a change (pun intended). Total and utter wilful ignorance. Or is KB not the place to call people on their shit?

I Am holy (more puns) aware that every individual has every right to self-determination that I claim for myself. However my self-determination comes with 7.6 billion considerations, the majority of whom are being royally fucked over from having access to the basics for life. The wilfuly ignorant know the same thing, yet they'd rather blame the lack of production coming from that country as the reason for those conditions. They'd rather keep it silent that vaccines injure people. They'd rather not accept that we live on a finite planet. They accept that resource grabbing wars exist and cannot be stopped. They'd rather point the finger at everyone but themselves, because they know they can't change what millions around the world know that that individual can change if only they could access their humanity. All of the above is known, but some accept those things as things that cannot be changed and then tall poppy their way to victory in the public court of general dumbfuckery.

Wilful ignorance, yup you're right, it is a very popular personal choice. As you allude to though, there is hope, because there but for the grace of God go I....... :wari:

mashman
21st May 2020, 10:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w

R650R
23rd May 2020, 21:23
Too many scientists are coming out now and saying this virus is not natural. Its a bio warfare weapon and probably a race specific one too.
China was set to become the worlds new super power by 2050 as per there goal, an economic and military powerhouse that wouldnt be threatened by sanctions anymore.
USA knows they cant win a hot war so resorted to this. But they stuffed up by outsourcing the final component to a chinese lab to provide plausible deniability if they got caught. They got bit in the arse by poor chinese quality control and ended up witha weak version of what they wanted.
It was released at the world military games in wuhan just like a similar story on tom clancy novel about "terrorists". One of their own bought it home accidently and caused a mini outbreak in USA which was the vaping deaths which didnt stay in news long....
The Chinese are smart and know they getting done over so they playing 4D chess and milking it to murder political dissidents and havea good sweep out of their society. They know by playing it up they could cripple us economically with lockdowns as they knew our leaders would panic.
Thats why Trump was so quick in closing borders because he knew what was at play.
The virus is a minor nuisance though, its a acheived their goal though, a world wide communist police state lockdown that they never got with 911 as that wasnt scary enough for the masses to give away freedom.
As per usual with an "unprecedented " event they held an exercise simulating the same months earlier called Event 201...

Hugo Nougo
24th May 2020, 02:40
https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-what-scientists-think-of-the-coronavirus-was-made-in-a-lab-rumour

big criticism of trump is how slow he responded to pandemic.

you and your friends seem to have privileged info on government strategies and agendas. i cant even name all the top chinese ministers.

predicting the future is still the art for mystics and oracles as far as im aware, so accurately knowing how world leaders will respond to any future event is also very impressive.

what tyres do you recommend for the dr in sand?.

jasonu
24th May 2020, 06:23
Too many scientists are coming out now and saying this virus is not natural. Its a bio warfare weapon and probably a race specific one too.
China was set to become the worlds new super power by 2050 as per there goal, an economic and military powerhouse that wouldnt be threatened by sanctions anymore.
USA knows they cant win a hot war so resorted to this. But they stuffed up by outsourcing the final component to a chinese lab to provide plausible deniability if they got caught. They got bit in the arse by poor chinese quality control and ended up witha weak version of what they wanted.
It was released at the world military games in wuhan just like a similar story on tom clancy novel about "terrorists". One of their own bought it home accidently and caused a mini outbreak in USA which was the vaping deaths which didnt stay in news long....
The Chinese are smart and know they getting done over so they playing 4D chess and milking it to murder political dissidents and havea good sweep out of their society. They know by playing it up they could cripple us economically with lockdowns as they knew our leaders would panic.
Thats why Trump was so quick in closing borders because he knew what was at play.
The virus is a minor nuisance though, its a acheived their goal though, a world wide communist police state lockdown that they never got with 911 as that wasnt scary enough for the masses to give away freedom.
As per usual with an "unprecedented " event they held an exercise simulating the same months earlier called Event 201...

So now it's Americas fault?

ellipsis
24th May 2020, 09:12

...not if you asked my wife...it would be all my fault, like every other problem on the fucking planet...

pete376403
24th May 2020, 09:30
https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-what-scientists-think-of-the-coronavirus-was-made-in-a-lab-rumour

big criticism of trump is how slow he responded to pandemic.

you and your friends seem to have privileged info on government strategies and agendas. i cant even name all the top chinese ministers.

predicting the future is still the art for mystics and oracles as far as im aware, so accurately knowing how world leaders will respond to any future event is also very impressive.

what tyres do you recommend for the dr in sand?.

I'd be happy with next Saturdays Powerball numbers, please.

mashman
24th May 2020, 09:43

If an American started it, then that seems to be the general consensus used to justify finger pointing ;)

Man made or not, moot point really, and man released or not, I somehow doubt that any country released the virus. Private interests outwith government are far more likely to have done such a thing. Either way, it highlights flaws in all systems that are noone's/everyone's fault... but witches...

James Deuce
24th May 2020, 14:57
If an American started it, then that seems to be the general consensus used to justify finger pointing ;)

Man made or not, moot point really, and man released or not, I somehow doubt that any country released the virus. Private interests outwith government are far more likely to have done such a thing. Either way, it highlights flaws in all systems that are noone's/everyone's fault... but witches...

You leave witches out of it. I've never had a witch do anything unpleasant to me, unlike nuns, teachers and children.

mashman
24th May 2020, 17:17
You leave witches out of it. I've never had a witch do anything unpleasant to me, unlike nuns, teachers and children.

Yeah, but I've got these dunking booths that'd be really useful for saving money and trees used for disposable pitch forks and torches. It's business, not personal. As such, no witches will actually be hurt as the dunking booths will merely give the perception that something is being done about witches in a sustainable and cost effective way. I promise. You can trust me.

James Deuce
24th May 2020, 18:16
Yeah, but I've got these dunking booths that'd be really useful for saving money and trees used for disposable pitch forks and torches. It's business, not personal. As such, no witches will actually be hurt as the dunking booths will merely give the perception that something is being done about witches in a sustainable and cost effective way. I promise. You can trust me.

This ends in that bullshit where if they float, they were a witch and if they sink they forgot they were a witch.

ellipsis
24th May 2020, 18:21
disposable pitch forks

...I will reiterate again my penchant for pointy sticks...an eight foot* long length of manuka, sharpens to a fine point and every gardener should own at least fifty...for gardening...

...* 2.4 meters...

mashman
24th May 2020, 19:00
This ends in that bullshit where if they float, they were a witch and if they sink they forgot they were a witch.

I don't make the rules. I can certainly make sure that the water is heated and add massage jets to make it feel more like a day spa, but there are no guarantees that someone with a gardening bias won't take matters into their own hands.

...I will reiterate again my penchant for pointy sticks...an eight foot* long length of manuka, sharpens to a fine point and every gardener should own at least fifty...for gardening...

...* 2.4 meters...

Wanna invest in some dunking pools ha ha ha haaaaaaaa...

Jaeger
24th May 2020, 20:40
Good video
thank you for posting

Kickaha
24th May 2020, 21:13

More than one study has also said that is bullshit

...not if you asked my wife...it would be all my fault, like every other problem on the fucking planet...

Apart from the fact she married you she sounds quite intelligent