PDA

View Full Version : Team name for 23/10/2005

White trash
19th October 2005, 18:11
MotoTrash Racing

Team consists of White trash, Motoracer and our trusty lap scorer, Texmo. Main goal of the meeting is to actually finish the race. Secondary goal is to smash Aff Man and his excuses for a bike and third goal is to absolutely demoralise Team Polini (Karl Morgan and Hayden Fitzgerald).

Any supporters that want to come and take pics/cheer us on are more than welcome, wear your KB gear and show us the support us low self esteemed racers need.

Where: Mt Wellington Kart club

When: October 29 from 9:30 onwards.

Storm
19th October 2005, 18:34
Best of luck lads

SixPackBack
19th October 2005, 18:38
I always go the underdog

KICK ASS AFFMAN:headbang:

Qkchk
19th October 2005, 19:21
Will try to pop down and watch you guys, bring the camera too... will try to drag Custard along as I'm trying to hint towards my xmas prezzie.............

madboy
19th October 2005, 20:15
WT, you coming down for the event this weekend in Wgtn?

And now that the prices are so cheap, what's your opinion on water vs air cooled?

bugjuice
19th October 2005, 20:21
good luck the lot of ya!

texmo
19th October 2005, 20:33
If you can afford it get a watercooled one less hp fade for something like a endurance race you can run it leaner without it seizing so more poines, but its one more thing to break. I am probly wrong though as alwase.
Oh an White trash dont forget my beer you promised. I drink kiwi larger is cheep and makes me cheerfull....

madboy
19th October 2005, 21:12
If you can afford it get a watercooled one less hp fade for something like a endurance race you can run it leaner without it seizing so more poines, but its one more thing to break. I am probly wrong though as alwase.
Oh an White trash dont forget my beer you promised. I drink kiwi larger is cheep and makes me cheerfull....I appreciate the thoughts, but I'm struggling to accept advice from someone who drinks kiwi lager :dodge:

aff-man
19th October 2005, 21:42
Team arse smell...... Cause that all you'll be doing on the track..

Yeh we gonna need a team name as well. (for me an ColdKiwi) (was thinking tarmac cause the trashman seems to like riding over me :whistle: )

And a lap scorer...

p.s. the forks are slightly bent already from my small encounter with the wall.

texmo
19th October 2005, 21:49
Most people are to tight to buy anything else... I normally drink maacs gold which I like and is cheep, Im cheep if you havent laready guessed. The less I spend on piss the more I have to spend on bikes....
When 2stroke warm up they lose hp thats why new generation 2stroke are alimium, thats why water cooled is good as well keeps your barrel cool. and the leaner you run your bike the more power out put you get, but because the leaner you run your bike the hotter it gets the more prone to seizing you are so water cooling is more effictive than air cooling so you can run it leaner. I think, pretty sure anywho....

texmo
19th October 2005, 21:51
luulh you hit a wall which one?

N4CR
19th October 2005, 21:51
I might pop down and take a look, its not to far down the road. Fuck I could even take the 12 o'clock stoppie of doom mountain bike and do jumps over the tyre barriers or something :wait:

mabey not.

Yeah.. see you guys there if I remember!

justsomeguy
19th October 2005, 21:52
I'll be in. Give me a yell if you don't find anyone prettier or wittier for a lap scorer Jonno.

R6_kid
19th October 2005, 22:04
im with AFF!!! might go out on the R6, i'll keep it first gear and err no brakes? :headbang:

texmo
19th October 2005, 22:18
An R6 would prolly lose to a minimotor on that track 50laps on a r6 around mt wellington no thanks...

R6_kid
19th October 2005, 22:33
lol, yeh my steering damper is becomes a hinderance at less than 30kmh

aff-man
19th October 2005, 23:25
Don't laugh it has been said by someone that they races tl's around that track :mellow: :mellow:

tex. Well bike decided to pop up as i entered a corner (practising on rooftop carpark..) and well put me into a concrete wall. Tried to shield the bike with my body as best i could but we realised today it wasn't good enough. CK keeps giving me shit for being the only one that has crashed it.... I rekon i just go harder :devil2: :whistle: :whistle:

So nominations for lap scorer.... Gonna see if i can find a brolly dolly (no not you JSG) but any nominations welcome.

SixPackBack
20th October 2005, 05:48
Gonna see if i can find a brolly dolly (no not you JSG) but any nominations welcome.

Bbbbbbaaaaaaaahhhhh......pick me bitch!

Kwaka-Kid
20th October 2005, 05:57
sweet! i should be there.