PDA

View Full Version : Love affair with my leather gear

Kb2020dope
7th November 2020, 20:08
Twice a month on a sunday I end up on some kind pub crawl with a couple of mates ( light beers only of course) Coming into the intense summer heat the full leathers will have to go. My mates normally wear denim, but i end up in my old rugby shorts, a singlet and my leather jacket ( which i take off at the pub). I guess what im getting to is can I access some kind of formula to put inside my leathers that can make sweat cold?
I know that some construction clothing have this feature and its lasts for 100 washes.
Please help!

Banditbandit
18th November 2020, 14:10
Twice a month on a sunday I end up on some kind pub crawl with a couple of mates ( light beers only of course) Coming into the intense summer heat the full leathers will have to go. My mates normally wear denim, but i end up in my old rugby shorts, a singlet and my leather jacket ( which i take off at the pub). I guess what im getting to is can I access some kind of formula to put inside my leathers that can make sweat cold?
I know that some construction clothing have this feature and its lasts for 100 washes.
Please help!

No. I understand your problem - been like that for me for 47 years .. I never found a solution ..

I also have gortex gear and Draggin jeans - much cooler when you stop - but long distance I always wear my leathers and stopping in summer is very hot .. .

FJRider
18th November 2020, 14:26
If your fetish is only for leather ... get a lighter thickness of leather trou.

You can get vests with refrigeration/cooling systems built into them ... that you plug into your bike electrical system.

fridayflash
18th November 2020, 19:51
housewives in leather... now there's a great publication. :shifty:

TheDemonLord
19th November 2020, 10:58
once on a trip back home to Whangaparaoa, it was boiling hot.

So I pulled over at one of the beaches, put my gear on top of my bike, stripped down to my boxers, walked into the sea, dunked myself, then by the time I walked back to put my leathers back on - my core temperature was just right.