PDA

View Full Version : I Apologise......

Sniper
20th October 2005, 08:57
To all those concerned, offended and otherwise.

Im sorry for being such a post whore in the past 2 months. It was partly to see if I could hit 6000 posts first and partly because I wanted to be recognised. No idea why and I have no excuse.
This isn't a thread to make others feel sorry for me or for those offended to lay personal attacks. Its to make you aware that I know I made a mistake and Im sorry for it. Sorry to those I red repped too and layed personal attacks on.

Maybe its turning 21 that makes me more responsible or whatever it may be, feel free to kick my arse if I cause a fuss again.

Sniper

(P.S: Big Dave, don't worry, Im only apologising once)

Colapop
20th October 2005, 09:01
You got a woman didn't ya? She made you realise the error of your ways and got you away from the keyboard.
Happy Birthday and welcome to the rest of your life (it's all over now..)

bugjuice
20th October 2005, 09:15
fuk, who pussy-whiped you?
and I think Frosty is gonna win the 6k mark first..

judgeshock
20th October 2005, 09:20
lol happy bday, i dont think to many people take short sentences seriously. :dodge:

Postie
20th October 2005, 09:23
WTF, do you want a hug or somthing, jeeze man relax :drinkup: because :whocares:
everyone here is a forum whore........ we may not be racing for posts, but hey, you got laid and now thats more fun, so good on ya.
Either that or your boss kicked your arse for doing more work on here then at your actual job.....

Colapop
20th October 2005, 09:39
... or your boss kicked your arse for doing more work on here then at your actual job.....
Whaaatt??? Sniper's got an actual job??? I thought existing in here was his job - making wisecracks, forum taunting, fishing for compliments ...

FROSTY
20th October 2005, 09:55
I sorta wondered about some of ya posts matey.

Pathos
20th October 2005, 09:58
To all those concerned, offended and otherwise.

Im sorry for being such a post whore in the past 2 months. It was partly to see if I could hit 6000 posts first and partly because I wanted to be recognised. No idea why and I have no excuse.
This isn't a thread to make others feel sorry for me or for those offended to lay personal attacks. Its to make you aware that I know I made a mistake and Im sorry for it. Sorry to those I red repped too and layed personal attacks on.

Maybe its turning 21 that makes me more responsible or whatever it may be, feel free to kick my arse if I cause a fuss again.

Sniper

Well thank God for that, you've made my kiwibiker experience such a miserable drag up till now... :argh:

Actually I bet half the people here didn't notice. Especially since Kiwibiker has such a large community. :mellow:

Waylander
20th October 2005, 10:14
Wondered why you suddenly vanished for a while.

Only bit that offended me was you past me in the post count, but then that's my fault for posting too much in PD.

Indiana_Jones
20th October 2005, 11:13
Quality over quanity, kids :niceone:

-Indy

FROSTY
20th October 2005, 11:17
kettle and pot situation innit indie lol

bugjuice
20th October 2005, 11:30

-Indy
well I'm screwed then... :shutup:

Sniper
20th October 2005, 11:52
I sorta wondered about some of ya posts matey.

Yea, sorry for that Frosty.

Lou Girardin
20th October 2005, 12:08
Loser! He reaches 5635 posts and hits the wall.These kids have no bloody stamina. :whistle:

Sniper
20th October 2005, 12:10
Loser! He reaches 5635 posts and hits the wall.These kids have no bloody stamina. :whistle:

Just like sex, damn I wish I could have hit 5635 there too :niceone:

pyrocam
20th October 2005, 12:14
Well thank God for that, you've made my kiwibiker experience such a miserable drag up till now... :argh:

Actually I bet half the people here didn't notice. Especially since Kiwibiker has such a large community. :mellow:

i didnt notice. maybe Im too busy posting rubbish

Indiana_Jones
20th October 2005, 12:18
i didnt notice. maybe Im too busy posting rubbish

Love you Pyro..

-Indy

Lou Girardin
20th October 2005, 14:12
Just like sex, damn I wish I could have hit 5635 there too :niceone:
You did get to 0410E though.

Cibby
20th October 2005, 14:17
bloody hell

i thought you had been a bit quiet.. almost starting to get worried sniper..

hope thigns are good with your lady.. she is obviously "keeping things under control"

Big Dave
20th October 2005, 14:20

Good - now harden up and get over it.

froggyfrenchman
20th October 2005, 14:26
get back to posting! almost there

Storm
20th October 2005, 15:46
It scored you the lonely guy award. What more do you want? Besides who gives a rodents packmule about post count- its just a number

Posh Tourer :P
20th October 2005, 23:12

-Indy

errrrr.......

avgas
21st October 2005, 00:06
Why does my printer hate me? And why do i have to give a 50 page report tomorrow to my supervisor......I JUST WANT TO SLEEP DAMMIT!!!!!
WHY?

I dont like this anymore
My Leg hurts, i hate cold metal.

Sniper what music u listen too? (random question)

thehollowmen
21st October 2005, 06:01
six thousand?
you go

:crybaby: how did you get six thousand?

*sic
21st October 2005, 07:38
falling at the last moment, come on man pick yourself up and whore away!.. only a day or two of whoring and you should get to 6k

Indiana_Jones
21st October 2005, 07:43
Think about the children!
:D

-Indy

Colapop
21st October 2005, 08:05
Sniper for President!

Sniper
21st October 2005, 09:26
You guys aren't really helping. :p

I was just thinking that I was setting a bad example for others, shit I mean imagine 10 Snipers posting over 100 posts each per day, not too great when you search through the new posts. Sorry mods if I caused undue pressure.

Colapop
21st October 2005, 11:47
I was just thinking that I was setting a bad example for others,
Look at it this way - at least if you're always in the sh*t that let's the rest of us roam free. So you are in fact doing the site/forum a favour.

Sniper
21st October 2005, 11:52
Look at it this way - at least if you're always in the sh*t that let's the rest of us roam free. So you are in fact doing the site/forum a favour.

Smartarse :p

Colapop
21st October 2005, 12:02
Wot me? Never. <_<
I could forgive your absence if you've been out riding, I still suspect a woman, or other equally dangerous animal. Apparently goats are popular round here? :Oops:

Sniper
21st October 2005, 12:23
You guessed it.......... Women, ask MissSniper what she said to me on the morning of my 21st......... :argh:

Colapop
21st October 2005, 12:37
Point is young fella, You got your bike, your health, and an open forum.
Bah, life, that's for outside of here.
If it helps from someone you may not have ever met, mine's the second ring bearer and she aint too pleased with myself besides... something about "What do you need a bike for?"
I think I've said it before - Philistines.

Sniper
21st October 2005, 12:47
Thanks....

onearmedbandit
21st October 2005, 13:07
Very well done Sniper, I am impressed. Quite a method of continuing your drive towards 6000 posts by introducing a thread apologising for your flippant posting. I take my hat off to you young man, an example to all of us.

Sniper
21st October 2005, 13:32
Very well done Sniper, I am impressed. Quite a method of continuing your drive towards 6000 posts by introducing a thread apologising for your flippant posting. I take my hat off to you young man, an example to all of us.

Thanks OAB, I don't intend to be a prick and do 100 posts a day (I was) but I hope to continue on a normal level of posting.

Waylander
21st October 2005, 16:37
falling at the last moment, come on man pick yourself up and whore away!.. only a day or two of whoring and you should get to 6k
From the Man himself mate, Go nuts!!

Coyote
21st October 2005, 17:00
Im sorry for being such a post whore in the past 2 months. It was partly to see if I could hit 6000 posts first and partly because I wanted to be recognised.
I stopped posting heaps of shit months ago and now only make a few posts a day. Don't hear me going on about it

Allthough haven't got much rep in months so I'm not being recognised anymore. All of you probebly won't read this