PDA

View Full Version : Gripe?

Keystone19
20th October 2005, 19:20
Ok guys...

I've been having a look around for some leathers. You know, something suitable for track days and stuff.

For some reason I'm having trouble finding anything suitable that fits. Why you ask? Because men's leathers just don't work on me...

All I really want is to be able to try some stuff on

And do you think anyone imports women's track leathers?

Ahh, that'd be a...NO...

Oh, and here's a couple of websites just in case anyone is interested...

http://www.bikegirl.co.uk/index.html

http://www.girlsbike2.co.uk/default.asp

heavenly.talker
20th October 2005, 19:23
Have you tried Cycle spots on Barry's Point road in Taka...they have some amazing leathers for girlies.
Some of their kits also come preshaped around the chest area.
Well worth checking out :-)

Keystone19
20th October 2005, 19:23
Have you tried Cycle spots on Barry's Point road in Taka...they have some amazing leathers for girlies.
Some of their kits also come preshaped around the chest area.
Well worth checking out :-)

Do they have knee sliders (just in case) and double stitching...?

heavenly.talker
20th October 2005, 19:29
Do they have knee sliders and double stitching...?

All I know is they have been actively sourcing stuff for chicks as the range in NZ sux. Well worth ringing them :-)

Good luck and let us know how you go! :niceone: :sunny:

Colapop
20th October 2005, 20:06
Ok guys...

I've been having a look around for some leathers. You know, something suitable for track days and stuff.

For some reason I'm having trouble finding anything suitable that fits. Why you ask? Because men's leathers just don't work on me...

Ahh, that'd be a...NO...

I know I'm only a guy and don't know about this stuff but KBer Quasievil has a line of leather gear he is selling (including girls gear). Could be worth asking him?

Keystone19
20th October 2005, 20:10
I know I'm only a guy and don't know about this stuff but KBer Quasievil has a line of leather gear he is selling (including girls gear). Could be worth asking him?

Thanks Colapop! Yep, Quasi got me in some but they were a bit big so I sold them to QkChk! He's getting me in some smaller ones.

This was just a general gripe really, I like going in to try things on before I buy, you know, to see if my arse looks fat...

But no-one has anything I can try on! And I refuse to commit to buying something that expensive without trying it on first...

InDeSkyz
20th October 2005, 20:14
to see if my arse looks fat...

Post the pics that sarge took of your butt, maybe folks can get an idea of what will fit it ;):p

Colapop
20th October 2005, 20:27
Fair enough too Keystone, I've just sent back a pair of gloves that didn't fit and the woman (no offense) I spoke to had the worst cusomer service I've ever had - B*tch. But I spoke to her boss and She was sweet..

crashe
20th October 2005, 20:35
you know, to see if my arse looks fat...

What arse.... you aint got one..... :spudwave:

you are one lady who looks good in your gear...

curious george
20th October 2005, 20:35
Have you thought about getting something custom made?
Leeda and Kerry on K-road spring to mind.
Might cost a bit extra, but much better for you.

crashe
20th October 2005, 20:41
Ahem.. ermm yeah just what I was thinking Crashe.... how could you be so crass??

Oi you, you cheeky buggar..... :spudwave:

mikey
21st October 2005, 20:26
your the same build as white trash, buy some violators...

hahahahahahahahhaa

SixPackBack
21st October 2005, 21:16
I like going in to try things on before I buy, you know, to see if my arse looks fat...

Sure didnt FEEL that fat..........whadidya think of mine? *my arse keystone*:cool:

SuperDave
21st October 2005, 21:25
Have a look at Cycletreads in Barry's Point Road Taka. I'm getting a new once piece off them and I'm sure I saw a few leathers there for woman. They do have lots of differents sets so have a look, try them on etc. The are only a short walk across the road from Cycle Spot.

Macktheknife
21st October 2005, 21:50
to see if my arse looks fat...

You're a woman, of course you think your arse looks fat!!!!
It could be 3 inches across and you would still think it was fat! If you want to know if your arse is fat ask a man that doesnt love you, and doesnt want to jump you. uuummmm
Do you know any????? lol!
The only time you should care if your arse looks fat is when it is NOT wrapped in leather. :drinkup:

jrandom
22nd October 2005, 07:08
this is indeed a vexing question Ms Keystone.

I recommend posting photographs of yourself in the buff so that the combined wisdom and sagaciousness of the esteemed members of this fine forum may be brought to play in evaluating your measurements.

resolution of your little problem will undoubtedly follow swiftly thereafter.

WINJA
22nd October 2005, 08:19
Ok guys...

All I really want is to be able to try some stuff on

Ahh, that'd be a...NO...

I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK THE MELBOURNE OR SYDNEY YELLOW PAGES , DECIDE WHICH CITY HAS THE BEST SELECTION AND LOOK ROUND THE SHOPS , I SUGEST MELBOURNE CAUSE ALL THE BIKE SHOPS ARE GROUPED TOGETHER , IT WAS CHEAPER FOR ME TO FLY TO MELBOURNE BUY MY JACKET , STAY IN BOURKE ST , GET A CHEAP WHORE AND FLY BACK TO NZ THAN IT WAS TO BUY THE JACKET IN NZ, AND THEY HAD EVERY COLOUR,STYLE AND SIZE IN STOCK. THERE WAS SO MUCH WOMAN ONLY GEAR THERE TO THEY HAD WOMANS 1 PIECE KUSHITANI SUITS VERY NICE

Cibby
30th October 2005, 02:09
i tried on a twopiece zip together at cycletreads the other day

look farken hot.

pity it was to farken tight to ride, although i guess i could pay a grand to stand there and look good..

Seriously thou... perhaps get a slightly bigger set adn have them tailored keystone???

As per craseh.. u would look hot in anything.. haha ;) :whistle: