PDA

View Full Version : Chicks-who can understand em?

Cuban
22nd January 2003, 23:28
Just got the flick,

man, you go for one more ride and hang out up the coromandel with some beers and some mates for just one more weekend, and its the end of the world. who wouldve thought she actually told the truth when she warned me about it.
go figure

oh well, anyone no any nice biker chicks around 20?!!:D

Catch ya

Gixxer
23rd January 2003, 09:23
That is a damn shame Cuban.

I think most men have problems trying to understand females.

:brick:

look on the bright side, more rides in the coromandel, more beer with your mates.

bluninja
23rd January 2003, 10:46
Why try to understand women ? As long as they understand you, and what you need then all will be fine :D

What do you want for your birthday? An RSVR? Sure just go out and buy it

You always wanted to go racing, don't think about it. Just buy the bike and go racing.
You're looking unhappy dear, why not go out on your bike. You always come back so happy.

hmmmmm......still can't figure why we've been together so long :p

TTFN

Coldkiwi
23rd January 2003, 11:07
yeah cuban, I do know a biker chick around 20... but sorry you can't have her!

Hope you get a good one next time

Mitch
23rd January 2003, 18:15
Cuban
Give it up mate!!!!!
There is no understanding chicks as they don't understand themselves (I'm a chick hehe but was brought up with brothers) this leaves me lacking an understanding of women, men and most of what falls between.
FUK'N good on you for going on that ride, anyone who would attempt to come between a rider and their bike needs a damn good :bash:

As for bluninja the tinny prick, must have the most understanding wife on the face of the earth. Si you got it good mate!!!

wari
24th January 2003, 06:49
heh heh .. Good comments Mitch !!!

Yeah , Cuban ... dont even try to understand 'em. They're even more mysterious and unfathomableble than God mate !

bluninja
24th January 2003, 14:20
Mitch....tinny prick? Nah it's more like a gold member ? lmaowrofpmp ;) and you say I'm so full of bullshit :D at least you won't get a picture of me holding a blokes sauce covered sausage:cool: TTFN

Mitch
24th January 2003, 22:48
:argh: BUSTED

Blackbird
25th January 2003, 16:57
There's two ways of handling a woman - both are wrong
:argh:

Mitch
26th January 2003, 22:59
Heya Blackbird
You've got me intreiged...........

What are the two ways to handle a women?? :confused:

Blackbird
27th January 2003, 07:48
If you find out, please let me know!

I just meant that whatever you do, you're still bound to be wrong! I've been happily married for 30 years and still can't figure them out.

Happy figuring!

:D

Cuban
28th January 2003, 21:54
I've taken all advice to heart,
and i think everyone is right, no more trying to score chicks, from now on, friday and saturday night are gonna be in the garage with a few beers and the old fzr, then again, maybe not!
Bluninja, you have a keeper, dont lose ur grip on her or someone from this site is bound to snap her up!(1 in 1000,000?)
And if anyone figures out the two ways, sweet, post em up, im sure we'd all like to figure out what we've been doing wrong,
but until then...a few more ks on the road, a few more barbeques and beers!

Gixxer
29th January 2003, 09:13
1 PROVEN WAY, JUST AGREE WITH THEM.

Skunk
29th January 2003, 10:54
Find a woman who rides?... :confused:

wari
29th January 2003, 18:40
Originally posted by Cuban
... no more trying to score chicks ...

heh heh .... it'll never happen , especially once you've had a few beers in the garage.

Mitch
2nd February 2003, 00:11
Just agree with them????????????
You've got to be kidding............. Sounds like the words of a truely broken man hehe
Don't agree with them, do that for a while and you be a spineless shadow of the man you once were in no time.

:bash:

Just be yourself and
Never settle for anything less than what you dream of!!!!

:done:

Gixxer
3rd February 2003, 10:14
I did not say that was what I do,

"Do what I say, not what I do"

I was lucky enough to find a woman that puts up with my crap.(and the fact that I rode before I met her and there is nothing she could do that would make me give it up, and she knows this)

A bit of sweet talking, when she does get pissed off at me riding all over the country side and coming home 3 hours late when we are meant to be going somewhere(this happens often, and on Saturday) or for working on the bike and not paying attention to her(also often)

Plus the diamond ring has also helped, even though she has reneged on the PS/2 that I was to get in exchange for the ring.

It is all a bit of give and take, and understanding.

bluninja
3rd February 2003, 10:23
So you didn't explain to her how the controls vibrate on the PS2 :o

TTFN

Gixxer
3rd February 2003, 13:19
never thought of that, might give it a go.

I will get my PS2, come hell or high water.

she may end up with a $600 wedding at the back of the house, with a BBQ for the reception.

Cuban
4th February 2003, 13:12
ha ha,
classic, stick to your guns gixxer, nothing like a woman to get in the way of true love (man and ps2, till death do us part!).

bluninja
4th February 2003, 14:20
$600 wedding:confused: that's a bit much isn't it? Why not be creative; have the wedding in some exotic location that coincides with a GP or WSB round and invite ALL her family. Obviously most of them won't be able to afford to come to the wedding and to absolve their guilt will buy fantastic wedding presents. Now since you've already ticked off the towels, tableware, bedding etc off the list your wife to be will be asking them to get you a PS2, extra games, new TV, SKY subscription to watch the motorbike racing as that's all that's left on the list. The in-laws wanting to splash out on their daughters wedding, and with so few people attending will probably cough up for the cost of the wedding and honeymoon including the flights.

But be careful women get really touchy about weddings. I broke ribs and injured my back 2 weeks before mine and was unable to walk (Rugby huh?). Her comment...you better be able to walk up that aisle in 2 weeks !!!!! I guess after 4 years of engagement her patience was wearing thin.:bash:

Cuban, if a woman says no to you out enjoying yourself on a bike, what would she hit next? So you stop riding, then it's going out with your mates, drinking beer, watching tele, having sex (even with her:p ). It's just a power trip.

Talking of trips....nurse where's my medication:done:

Gixxer
4th February 2003, 16:05
talking about sticking to my guns, at the moment we are having a disagreement about my bestman, groomsman and myself riding our bikes to the venue, we all love riding and I really want to ride in and have some off the photos of the bikes in there, she thinks not, and is going on about how to get the bikes home, and wedding cars and my hair getting messed (even though I have a # 1, she thinks i am going to get some type of style thing going on)
I think for al lthe money I am forking out and the fact that everything gets done there way and all the pressie on the list seem to be for them, the one thing i want is not asking too much.

yet again I am determined and i will get my way(at least once)

bluninja
4th February 2003, 16:12
Well, worry not about getting the bikes home after...I'll ride it away for you...and if you go on honeymoon I'll look after it for a while and make sure it's taken out and ridden regularly to keep things ticking over. I'm sure other people would offer to ride the other bikes for you :D

Maybe it's not your hair she's bothered about...it's probably helmet wrinkles :rolleyes:

TTFN

wari
5th February 2003, 08:20
One day scientists will identify the "difficult" gene that women have inheritantly (is that a word?) and will remove it or turn it off somehow ... I live in hope.

SPman
5th February 2003, 17:16
That's wishful thinking, if ever there was.....!

Goddess of Goof
5th April 2003, 00:06
But you are right .....

There ARE two ways to handle a woman.

There is the right way....
The right way FEELS right.
Ask yourself, would I like someone to treat ME this way ?
Yes oh Yes !
The result is bliss.

There is the wrong way.
The wrong way FEELS wrong.
Ask yourself, would I like someone to treat ME this way ?
No No No !
The result is misery.

It really is that simple Cuban, and I wish you every happiness, in the garage with yer bike. If she didn't like you riding, and wouldn't join in, what have you lost? Only a negative influence on your confidence and autonomy.

And gixxer's (?) wedding plan for the motorbikes for the groom and best men puts the K into cool for me !
What a neat idea. Go for it guys.
Heh Heh Heh - my Mum fell for my Dad BECAUSE he rode a big black bike......

wari
5th April 2003, 04:44
Whaddya mean by FEEL ?

:eek: :confused:

Mitch
8th April 2003, 10:23
Heya Wari

I'm under the impression FEELING is one of those "CHICK THINGS" :eek:

:cool:  It's been a while since we have had any heart break stories in here, what's happening out there in the world of relationships?????

Cuban, any new girls dumped you for riding to much lately :D

HEHEHEHE

:done:

bluninja
8th April 2003, 12:15
Hey Mitch, since I've been married for so long, you'll have to explain to me what a relationship is:eek:

Does a relationship with your bike count?

BTW I was under the impression that FEELING is one of those GUYS DO to  'CHICKS THINGS'

Cuban
8th April 2003, 21:28
Mitch, yeah unfortunately i scored the cutest lil chick that loves riding!(unfortunately?)Yeah, she's always trying to steal the old FZR and take it for a burn(no liscence and experience is only what she's had on the back!!).So i don't have any heart break stories for ya(only ones full of the stress that she gives me! But rest assured that when i do run into strife, i'll turn to sensitivity central (kiwibiker!)for advice!!

All the talking of whether i've lost anything got me thinking, cute chick, into riding and is awesome to hang out with, i'mpretty sure i'm in the green at the moment!!

happy riding(not just the bikes!) all!!

Tim

Mitch
9th April 2003, 08:21
GO CUBAN!!!!!!!!!!  Just remember to keep her on the back if that's her riding stats mate!!!!!!!!!  The only thing worse than crashing your bike is someone else doing it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for you Bluninja-Si-Dude You know me (enough) How the hell am I going to explaine a relationship to YOU?????????  :cool:       HEHEHEHE  I haven't had a relationship last more than 4 months in over 10 years   :brick:  Except for my bikes of course!!  I had 4 wonderful years with the first one hehe then we had a three way thing going for a while (me and the 2 Suzuki's) now it's just me and 47 (GSXR400)

You should be passing some advice onto me I think  :D 

:eek:  I live in awe of those who find love and can really make it work!! I just can't be fuk'd  :eek:

Slim
17th April 2003, 05:54
Mitch, you just described my relationship history to a tee, although my longest relationship is with a Honda, not a Suzuki. ;)

Shift work is my excuse - what's yours???

SPman
26th April 2003, 18:09
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt">"The 5 questions most feared by men are:

1. What are you thinking about?
2. Do you love me?
3. Do I look fat?
4. Do you think she is prettier than me?
5. What would you do if I died?

What makes these questions so difficult is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument if the man answers incorrectly (i.e.,tells the truth). Therefore, as a public service, each question is analyzed below, along with possible responses.

Question #1: What are you thinking about?
The proper answer to this, of course, is: "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, thoughtful, caring, intelligent woman you are, and how lucky I am to have met you."

This response obviously bears no resemblance to the true answer, which most likely is one of the following:
a. Racing.
b. Rugby.
c. How fat you are.
d. How much prettier she is than you.
e. How I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Perhaps the best response to this question was offered by Al Bundy, who once told Peg, "If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking to you."

Question #2: Do you love me?
The proper response is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear."

Inappropriate responses include:
a. Oh yeah, sh!t-loads.
b. Would it make you feel better if I said yes?
c. That depends on what you mean by love.
d. Does it matter?
e. Who, me?

Question #3: Do I look fat?
The correct answer is an emphatic: "Of course not!" <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Among the incorrect answers are:
a. Compared to what?
b. I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin.
c. A little extra weight looks good on you.
d. I've seen fatter.
e. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question #4: Do you think she's prettier than me?
Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!"

Incorrect responses include:
a. Yes, but you have a better personality.
b. Not prettier, but definitely thinner.
c. Not as pretty as you when you were her age.
d. Define pretty.
e. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question #5: What would you do if I died?
A definite no-win question. (The real answer, of course, is "Buy a&nbsp;ZX12R and a boat.")

No matter how you answer this, be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along these lines:

WOMAN: Would you get married again?
MAN: Definitely not!
WOMAN: Why not--don't you like being married?
MAN: Of course I do.
WOMAN: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
MAN: Okay, I'd get married again.
WOMAN: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)
MAN: (makes audible groan)
WOMAN: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
MAN: Where else would we sleep?
WOMAN: Would you put away my pictures, and replace
them with pictures of her?
MAN: That would seem like the proper thing to do.
WOMAN: And would you let her use my golf clubs?
MAN: She can't use them; she's left-handed.
WOMAN: - - - silence - - -
MAN: Sh!t."</SPAN>

bikerboy
26th April 2003, 20:08
Sounds like you've had years of experience SPman.

A lady I know once commented while living in the USA she never got used to how direct (honest) people were. I tried to explain that people there tend only to ask personal questions of their closest friends and generally want an honest answer when and if asked.

She responded, with a puzzled look, why would she want an honest answer to a question like ; Does this dress make me look fat?

I replied, why ask if you don't really want to know, to which she replied you know nothing about women.
:confused:

:beer:

SPman
26th April 2003, 23:24
The above is not all my own work........

Anyway, women dont want to know what you think about someth - they want either an affirmation/ acknowledgement&nbsp;of what they are saying,or they want to know what you are FEELING about something.

Whatever you do, don't give them a solution to a question!:argh:

Cuban
27th April 2003, 13:48
Classic, ha ha, i love it, specially the golf clubs bit!!

i wonder what slim and mitch think tho?!!

&nbsp;

Cuban
27th April 2003, 13:50
doh, i meant just slim!

&nbsp;

my bad!!!

Cuban
27th April 2003, 14:09
No, mitch is a chick,

i thought so,(see way earlier post on this thread!) but on profile says ur a guy!!

Are you a little confused with where you stand mitch?!ha ha

bluninja
27th April 2003, 17:24
Cuban, I don't think Mitch is confused as to her sex, nor would you be if you'd met her....unless she was on her bike in leathers with her hair tucked in.:p

TTFN

Kwaka-Kid
27th April 2003, 18:42
Damn you! i envy you!

Hows this, My gf tells me im "Too Young to Ride" !!!&nbsp; and has hardly been on the back because shes scared the bike might "fall over in a corner"&nbsp; haha its funny because on my tyres its probably quite true :P

Anyways dude - know any around 17? Or mind sharing with me where your source was?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - it just doesnt work when shes constantly moaning about the bikes and how much time i spend on them.

Coldkiwi
27th April 2003, 18:54
kk, from what I've read about your riding style and biek maintenance,your gf is wise beyond her years!!!!

Kwaka-Kid
27th April 2003, 19:13
hey hey now thats offensive! :P&nbsp; hahaha, yet i spend days working on them :(

i spent all yesterday pretty much and some of today plastic welding all the damage to my 400, and thats just pretty much the rear tail peice :(&nbsp;&nbsp; going to weld the front fairing but getting a fibreglass one from mate, just gotta cutout some light holes etc.&nbsp; :(&nbsp;&nbsp;

but pelase cuban, let me in on the secret as to where you found such a wonder?

Cuban
27th April 2003, 19:52
KK,

&nbsp;yeah sorry mate, i didn't find the ever sought after spring of cute biker chicks, actually met danielle through a buddy on a ride to his bach...moral of the story?Ride to more bachs with more mates more often, and you're bound to turn up trumps one day!!i haven't had a moan about the bike from her yet, but she's always wanting to be dropped off places on it!!

Bluninja, you reckon that kiwibiker has a pin-up girl then?! How bout it mitch?!!ha ha!!

Kwaka-Kid
27th April 2003, 23:45
Hahaha go mitch!

Yeah mate - Too many drunken parties with Chicks that like Boy-Racer Cars :(&nbsp; and i just hate them.&nbsp; At least my gf doesnt like em, but it would make life that bit easier having one that liked bikes, so batch runs i shall do! but on old 78' GS1000's all you get looking is 40yo ugly woman, damn thatll teach me to ride my old mans bike :(

Mitch
28th April 2003, 09:40
HAHA you guys are funny!!!!&nbsp; Thank you for the kind offer Cuban BUTT i'm not exactly a "pose in my undrewear" kind of girl.&nbsp; :)&nbsp;&nbsp; Not in public anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I will look into the profile thing and make sure that I have my sex (or lack of it ) correct.&nbsp; Thanks for the compliment Si (hehe Blushing now) Have decided if you will be venturing down to Manfield on the 24th????&nbsp; I just got back from Fiji yesterday, walked in my garage and started working on 47 (bike), flatmates think i've lost the plot :eek:

&nbsp;Slim I wish I had an excuse as good as yours mate, shift work will do it every time!!!&nbsp; Fact of the matter is I just don't get asked out hehe Bluninja could possibly pass a comment or two as to why that may be (aye Si)

Just to make a suggestion, some time ago there was talk of getting together for a BBQ.&nbsp; To the best of my limited knowledge it never happened back then.&nbsp; Shall we try again???

vicki
28th April 2003, 11:28
I don't pretend to understand women, and I am one! (or i was last time I looked ;) )
Then again, I think I understand men pretty well, the question "Well, shall we go for a beer, then?" usually solves any problems they may have!
It is a view I share myself, of course...
:beer:

bluninja
28th April 2003, 13:18
There speaks an ex-landlady :o So what happens when the man doesn't drink or smoke???

Perhaps men would understand women more if their thought processes weren't interrupted by thoughts of sex every 9 seconds. Perhaps beer counteracts that, causing men to understand a lot more after a few beers:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mitch, does this mean I don't get to see the bikini and bruises shots????:D I couldn't possibly comment on why you don't get asked out more....could have something to do with the 47 position..........always working on your bike...lmao.

TTFN

Cuban
28th April 2003, 15:14
oi, mitch,

who said anything about posing for the site wearing any underwear anyway?!!:p

&nbsp;

ha ha, i'd be keen for a meet up!(have to see how the pin up goes first tho,hehe)!!

&nbsp;

Mitch
28th April 2003, 15:53
Your a shocker Cuban. :D

I'll make you a deal,&nbsp;I'll get my kit off as long as you'll let me pose on your big mean 250 hehehehehe :eek:

&nbsp;:argh:

bluninja
28th April 2003, 16:38
Mitch, shall I bring my camera too???? You only had to ask...I'd have let you pose on the RSVR :o

TTFN

Mitch
28th April 2003, 16:52
I'd love to pose on the Mille Si but only if it's in my leathers riding away hehehehehehehe&nbsp; :eek:

:banana:

Just the thought of that has got me all excited&nbsp; :bigthumb:

&nbsp;

Dreams are thankfully free of charge

Kwaka-Kid
28th April 2003, 21:18
So long as you remember not to speak them when ur gf is around :P

&nbsp;

anyways im keen for a BBQ! Just so long as it aint at my place :) - which could be the problem for lots of us.?

And Mitch, i dont spose you have a younger sister approx 10 years younger? or know of any.. into motorcycles? :D

Lastly - do you Race that GSXR400 in F3?..

vicki
29th April 2003, 11:30
I'm up for a BBQ!!! As long as there's beer!
I'm in Paihia for at least a week as of tonight, if anyone lives that way, let me know!

Mitch
29th April 2003, 11:33
Heya KK

Sorry no younger sister, or any sister actually. Only brothers and you don't want to play with them trust me hehehehe&nbsp; Yes I do race 47 in formula 3 and it a constant sourse of amusement.&nbsp; Just for the record i've crashed NUMEROUS times and my bike still looks better than yours :eek:&nbsp;&nbsp; Well maybe not at the moment, but with any luck this weekend i'll have the chance to get her back together and go for a ride :D

&nbsp;No problem with having a bbq at my place (depending on numbers) Joys of being a single white female with very few flatmates hehehehe Do what you want, when you want and how you want.

:banana:

Let me know what you all think.

Cuban
29th April 2003, 12:21
now now mitch,

you wouldn't be hasseling the mighty fzr would ya?!Thats just not on!

on the other hand, if u were serious......:D:rolleyes::p!!

Ha ha, gimme time and date and ill do my best to roll up with some more of the 250 posse!!

&nbsp;

onya

Cuban
29th April 2003, 12:26
oh and KK,

if we do meet up, i'll see how many of Dan's friends i can drag along on the back of mates bikes!

Coldkiwi
29th April 2003, 13:23
single white females have lots of freedom? Heck mitch, you should see my flat in action, (3 guys).. its great :) Best moment so far (we moved in late feb) was sunday night... all the boys were drinking beer, watching motorsport on the couches... and all our g/fs were in the kitchen cooking dinner for us!!! How can you complain about life when its like that?

&nbsp;:bigthumb:

We're even rolling the front lawn as well to make a nice smooth pitch so we don't have any claims of excessive spin bowling talent or excuses for lame batting! What flat of girls would do that?

&nbsp;

of course, anytime you're up for a BBQ is fine with me! Should we have it at someones place or would a park be better to allow for expansion in numbers? Narrowneck beach is good for that sort of thing. BBQ's and plenty of bike parking room too.

Mitch
29th April 2003, 13:25
Yeha Cuban If your playing match maker, I could do with some help :D

&nbsp;That doesn't sound like to shabby an idea there Coldkiwi.&nbsp; Where is Narrow neck beach then??????

Coldkiwi
29th April 2003, 17:27
just north of North head on the shore.. come off the northern motorway at esmonde road, turn right on to takapuna road andkeep going for about 3 km's and hang a&nbsp;left. Its just before Takapuna Grammer (or is that after?). Nice little spot

&nbsp;

Kwaka-Kid
29th April 2003, 19:28
sweet cuban! bring em all along - ur a bit older then me, so got any younger then u lady friends? :P&nbsp; Im keen az :) - i wont have my 400 going by that time :( but ill rip out an older beast

and yeha m keen for Bikes Beer Babes = Kiwibiker BBQ :) im keen as, Even if i can only afford to drink reds :) (and proud of it!:P)

Goddess of Goof
30th April 2003, 23:33
Hey, I can't bear it !

Don't you dare have a BBQ this weekend guys

just when I have to be in Christchurch for the weekend.

Oh Pain...... :mad: :mad:

Weekend following, Please Please....

Cuban
1st May 2003, 10:03
Can't make any rendezvous for the next 3 weekends, works taking me outta town(NZ honey)

pooh

i'm sure ur gutted mitch, but ill send my girly along on the fzr with whoever she&nbsp; can drag along for ya kk,(danielle is off limits pal)!

&nbsp;

Mitch
1st May 2003, 11:12
Oh Cuban baby Don't go, I miss you already hehe&nbsp; :eek:

&nbsp;Seems like everyone has alot going on at the moment, I'm also somewhat strapped for time as I have 3 weeks to reasemble and finish fixing 47 before we go road tripping down to Manfield.&nbsp; :banana:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; YEHA!!!!!

&nbsp;;)&nbsp;&nbsp; Maybe a postponement is on the cards for this BBQ&nbsp;(I seem to recall this is what happened last time)&nbsp;

Be carefull out there Cuban. hehe KK will take gooooood care of Danielle

:done:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; :bigthumb:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Cuban
1st May 2003, 12:16
oi!

&nbsp;:eek:

&nbsp;

None of that!!

Slim
1st May 2003, 18:08
Cuban: What do I think about "the questions"?

What are you thinking about? Tell me the truth - it's probably more interesting than what I'm thinking about!
Do you love me? I've never been in love myself, and at 31yo I'm beginning to wonder if it really exists, so I'm not likely to ask this question!
Do I look fat? I don't have problems with body image, and I'm quite capable of looking in the mirror & seeing for myself. :p
Do you think she's prettier than me? ... Shall we ask her for a threesome? ;)
What would you do if I died? See my reply to the "do you love me" question.

Mitch: shiftwork might be the excuse, but I'm probably just getting intolerant & picky in my old age. Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle, and I'm certainly not the sort for one night stands these days.

Coldkiwi - sounds like either your g/f's need some sorting out or you've just got it made! ;)

Re: The BBQ idea. The first question should be: do we want to drink & crash out on someones couch or not? Then we can talk about location. Once we've decided where, we could perhaps put up a poll with the various dates & just go for the one with the most votes. For those that can't make it, I'm sure there'll be other opportunities in the future. :)

Kwaka-Kid
1st May 2003, 18:56
Whoa.. slim, you think too much about what u type here, and ur organised! :P haha.

&nbsp;

Yeah yeah im pretty flat out with working on house/bike/2jobs atm but whenever anyone made it i would be sure to do my best to make it :)

and dont worry cuban, im only 17 and am guessing ur mrs is around 20? + i already gotta mrs.. but i figure.. it would be much better for me if i find and line up another in the mean time :)&nbsp; - ohh and i almost had onelike 2 days ago.. chick rang up who i met @ a party like, erm, 2 weeks ago,&nbsp;anyways we got talking and stuff.. and i knew she was keen.. and so was i.... untill she started saying her old mans gotta harley and she loves them etc etc ... damnit.. when she said she loves bikes i thought she ment she loved bikes... not that she loved boats with 2 wheels :(&nbsp; so.. i rapidly ended that :D

ARGH! NOOO sorry just got news... I didnt get that speed camera ticket i thought i did on my 400.. instead one came to my old man on the GS1000 for 68k :( DAMNIT! has to be me i think, bugger :(

Cuban
7th May 2003, 18:31
Chin up KK,

&nbsp;'she's a hard road finding the perfect woman boy....'

so just take the corners as best as possible i say!!

Slim, ha ha, what can i say? But next time i get the prettier than me question, i'll know what she really means!( Ur in for it if you're&nbsp; wrong!!)

take it easy all

Slim
8th May 2003, 07:18
Originally posted by Cuban
Slim, ha ha, what can i say? But next time i get the prettier than me question, i'll know what she really means!( Ur in for it if you're&nbsp; wrong!!)
She can't say 'yes' if you don't ask, right??? :cool: